What can we do tomorrow?

Any quest chains? Also i know gearing alts is going to be easier now but does tomorrow allow us to gear almost all gear slots for alts or just a few

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    almost all gear slots for alts or just a few
    What's the difference? Whatever you get will be irrelevant by the end of the month.

But if you're so curious, you CAN find the information posted elsewhere already. There's plenty of it. The event has been well documented several times.

well eu cant do shit LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    What's the difference? Whatever you get will be irrelevant by the end of the month.

But if you're so curious, you CAN find the information posted elsewhere already. There's plenty of it. The event has been well documented several times.
    You complain about me making threads but in the time it took you to write in 3 different ways that there is info "out there" already you could have gotten them a link, instead of another useless post.

check mate m8.

Quality of response here suggest I'm not the only one trying to get enough posts to change my forum name.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    You complain about me making threads but in the time it took you to write in 3 different ways that there is info "out there" already you could have gotten them a link, instead of another useless post.

check mate m8.
    The two aren’t even comparable. Stop making useless threads troll

Quote Originally Posted by Bugaboo View Post
    Quality of response here suggest I'm not the only one trying to get enough posts to change my forum name.
    I am not sure "trying" is the word I would use in your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    Any quest chains? Also i know gearing alts is going to be easier now but does tomorrow allow us to gear almost all gear slots for alts or just a few
    Don’t worry OP, I got you.

Scourge Invasions

I don’t know why this was so hard for people to do.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    The two aren’t even comparable. Stop making useless threads troll
    Absolutely agree, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Thank you. I read that we will be having campfires to boost our morale. Hopefully there will be nourishing life giving water there. You know the one human beings die without. (Sorry Henry Cavill is still on my mind) Anyways with the couple of rewards I just read up about I am surprised we only having pre-patch for two weeks, but ok.