Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    So what would be your first 3 moves as the new president in Jan 2021?

1- Long first move, but clear out every top administrative leader and direct reports that is/are unfit but was selected by Trump starting with USPS, Education, Housing and Environmental agencies.

2- Executive order #1, Fully bail out the post office. The implications of an underfunded USPS has been proven to be Bigly harmful to the country.
    Trump set the legal standard, time to take 15-25 billion from his re-directed funds to the "wall", other re-directions and the military (since Trump and republicans both said it was legal).

3- Covid, mask mandate. If the CDC can force landlords not to be able to kick people out of their apartments why not a mask mandate?

3.5 - Cancel 2021 Christmas just to make their heads pop. I know he can't do this but oh the fun
    You need to add in 4. Locate and track Trump Voters. There are still 71 million people that need to pay for treason. Preferably hung on street poles so they get to see real justice in their last breaths.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-10 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Major Trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Wait until 1000s of Russian bots tell you how most Canadians would prefer it... don’t a lot of you speak English? Isn’t that part of the justification Russia used to take Crimea?

Attendez que des milliers de robots russes vous disent ce que la plupart des Canadiens préfèrent ... Vous ne parlez pas beaucoup anglais? Cela ne fait-il pas partie de la justification que la Russie a utilisée pour prendre la Crimée?
    We do speak English...and technically speaking we're still part of the British Commonwealth.

Not sure if what Americans speak can still be called English anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    We do speak English...and technically speaking we're still part of the British Commonwealth.

Not sure if what Americans speak can still be called English anymore.
    Oh snap... you win this round... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    3.5 - Cancel 2021 Christmas just to make their heads pop. I know he can't do this but oh the fun
    Really, who gives a fuck about Christmas decorations?

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this years decorations. After "Blood red" and "White supremacy white" (and I'm missing a year somewhere), I'm wondering if they'll go with "Funeral black" this year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this years decorations. After "Blood red" and "White supremacy white" (and I'm missing a year somewhere), I'm wondering if they'll go with "Funeral black" this year?
    Yeah, I am wondering who will look like they are trying to kill Christmas... the walking dead theme White House Christmas or the Irish Catholic version of Biden’s... hmmm...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Get kids back in school.

You can straight fuck off with this nonsense. Talk to us when you have free healthcare.
    What are you going on about? We do have free healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Get kids back in school.
    Kids are in school.

What people mean, is they want their kids in daycare.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    What are you going on about? We do have free healthcare.
    Canadians have free healthcare. Getting absorbed by the state would make us Americans. Americans don't have free healthcare.

Canadians have free healthcare. Getting absorbed by the state would make us Americans. Americans don't have free healthcare.
    I'm Canadian, and I stand by my sentiments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I think states can offer whatever services they want. California has free healthcare for poor people but it's not universal because your income has to be pretty low to qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I'm Canadian, and I stand by my sentiments.
    I'm also Canadian, and I stand by mine.

If you want to be American so bad...move to America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get kids back in school.
    You know what I think is funny... the last few months, have been the first time in my history of following politics I have seen conservative fight home schooling. It’s just strange to watch people who complain about school indoctrination, just flipped to bitching the complete opposite. It’s weird... do you really want more people like Dr Fauci to remind you politicians and elites like Trump, don’t actually know shit about... well... anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

They are in the stages of death right now.
    Stuck at denial.

Soon they will be at the "i don't give a fuck" and i wouldn't be surprised they don't do anything for christmas...

Pence blew right past denial, he's at the "vacation" stage.
    nothing like the head of the COVID task force running off for a week+ of vacation while the country hits record after record

- - - Updated - - -

i wish people wouldn't say "free" the people of the US midwest and south really can't understand what we really mean when we all "say" free.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You know what I think is funny... the last few months, have been the first time in my history of following politics I have seen conservative fight home schooling. It’s just strange to watch people who complain about school indoctrination, just flipped to bitching the complete opposite. It’s weird... do you really want more people like Dr Fauci to remind you politicians and elites like Trump, don’t actually know shit about... well... anything?
    Except Fauci said it could be done safe and effectively.

And at the rate schools are closing with new cases, that apparently isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And at the rate schools are closing with new cases, that apparently isn't true.
    Thats because they are following trump/pences stupid ass plan of "do nothing and ignore it"

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Thats because they are following trump/pences stupid ass plan of "do nothing and ignore it"
    Exactly. If they are anything like those pictures from Georgia I think, where students are packed in the hallways shoulder to shoulder, with no masks, then yeah, cases are going to eventually skyrocket.

Considering Biden's been president-elect for 4 days and he already got us a Covid vaccine, I'd say he's done more in 4 days as President-Elect then Trump did in 4 years as president. So MUCH Winning!

I guess what he does depends on what Trump does. I never believed the "he won't leave" crowd, but now that he's lost what is stopping him from immediately starting a 2024 Presidential bid? Personally I think Republicans w/o Trump are in huge trouble going forward. So, I think democrats lead by Biden need to come up with some sort of solution for destroying the Trump/Republican coalition, mainly politcaly of course. For fun I would say second, gulags for Trumpers. Main focus on his administration and his enablers. Third, some sort of troll level law or EO, so we can rub it in their faces.

However in the real world, I think Biden will sit down with Mitch and other elder congresspeople and get drunk and laugh at how the elites have won again. Maybe invite some political consultants and use all their money they made from this election to pay hobo's to fight each other or hookers dressed as AOC to receive their "white new deal". After the party dies down, they will decide what hot button issues should they partake in to keep the country divided as close to 50/50 as possible on so real progress can't occur. And finally decide how they can save social security and medicare by keeping or expanding the corporate tax cuts while allowing the Trump tax cuts for the 99% to expire and being raised as part of a grand deal to keep the government open, while only increasing the military budget by 5% yoy. Good times ahead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he can, but... after Trump failing to listing to Fauci and currently hindering the transition team, why disrupt, what by the time will be half the year? It’s kind of too late... need to take care of sick people, before thinking about schools.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    However in the real world, I think Biden will sit down with Mitch and other elder congresspeople and get drunk and laugh at how the elites have won again.
    If an oligarch, with business all over the world and a giant tower on the middle of Manhattan isn’t elite... The word has no meaning...