Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lmao, on my bm hunter most of my damage was coming from cobra spam.

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    You're so smart... Not. Aura tuning means that the spec play-wise is in the spot where they want it to be. Now they only tune numbers, if they think that spec is under or over performing in some areas.
    That's possible. You'd definitely hope that were the case and not what Gryzvwald posted.

BM hunter nerfs. Is Blizzard for real?

Meh, I don't even care anymore, I rerolled ww monk for SL.

Cleave no longer replaces sweeping strikes

praise the sun sweet christ what an idiotic change that was

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Anrakyr View Post
    BM hunter nerfs. Is Blizzard for real?

Meh, I don't even care anymore, I rerolled ww monk for SL.
    are you kidding me dude?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/24

bm hunter is top 3 dps right now in prepatch and you complain while you reroll to litteraly the lowest dps spec in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see some love for Survival Hunter!

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    are you kidding me dude?

bm hunter is top 3 dps right now in prepatch and you complain while you reroll to litteraly the lowest dps spec in the game
    If he is mainly a PvP player, it actually makes sense to reroll from BM to WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerrf View Post
    Good to see some love for Survival Hunter!

Oh wait...
    Survival Hunter needs some more defensives. It's ridiculous that a melee spec only has the same defensive abilities as a BM hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    Yeesh, love the threat changes, but those damage nerfs to disc just reaffirm that priests are rolled for the guild, and do not own their time in content that other classes just... do on their own. They are the only class without a relevant, functioning "by myself" spec. Enhancement's squishyness kinda puts them right behind priests in that line, but enhancement does exist so that class isn't totally helpless as a class pursuing soloable goals.

Glad for the tank change though... but my priest is no closer to the front of the line of my 30+ alts, and that's sad. My priest was born to be venthyr, but that transmog will be unlocked by my warlock because, well... warlocks have a "me time" game and priests don't.
    What are you talking about?.. Disc is doing much more damage than most other healers and it still will. Shadow is the most amazing spec in solo content. You have so many different tools and can do both dot and execute damage. It really seems like we are playing two different game if you think that Shadow is helpless in solo content.

does this class changes will be a thing even when shadowlands release? or it's just for prepatch?

7+ Year Old Account
    A bit surprised shadow didn't get hit. My alt shadow priest is a fucking monster atm, especially in wpvp: come at me alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    They are the only class without a relevant, functioning "by myself" spec.
    You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Shadow is currently one of the best, if not the best "by myself" specs. Insane sustain, good ST damage and uncapped AoE with dots and searing nightmare. What are you even on about?
    Last edited by Kryt0s; 2020-11-10 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about?.. Disc is doing much more damage than most other healers and it still will. Shadow is the most amazing spec in solo content. You have so many different tools and can do both dot and execute damage. It really seems like we are playing two different game if you think that Shadow is helpless in solo content.
    considering disc literally is THE damage healer, it only makes sense they do (way) more damage than other healers. And they need that damage to heal. Do you really want to repeat bfa 8.2+ where other healers could do more damage while having way more healing? Wondering if they factored in death throes most disc priests are running when nerfing swp. Granted, we got bunch of tools to heal in dungs, so the nerf isnt that bad, but still it's worrying seeing 10% nerfs in prepatch already after what they did over the course of bfa. Disc has huge skill ceiling, would be nice if they came up with a way to tone them down on the highest level without destroying the class for the average joe. And not sure what the complaint about shadow is as it isn't getting touched.

I honestly don't get much of these nerfs and buffs... Some are clearly ment for PvP (retribution) yet others are clearly ment for PvE (Monk and druid), yet they fail to actually do anything to the classes that are blatantly overpowered as usual (atleast from a PvP perspective).

Yes retribution was OP, but I'd fight a retri pala any time over a Sub Rogue, atleast there are counters to a Retri. There are absolutly no good counters to a Rogues insane dmg and CC due to the short CD and ease of resetting a fight.

I honestly wouldn't mind having atleast ONE PvP season where rogues (and even mages) aren't one of the top classes. Just ONE season...

15+ Year Old Account
    No buffs for Enhancement is really, really weird considering how weak they are.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Do you really want to repeat bfa 8.2+ where other healers could do more damage while having way more healing?
    This is the problem with you guys. I say the nerf is fine because disc did too much damage and after the nerf it will still do much more damage than most other healers. And straight away you come out saying shit like this. NO. Of course I don't want Disc to do less damage than other healers. When did I ever say that? Stop exaggerating what other people say based on your own agenda. We have a situation right now where Disc is doing A LOT of damage and A LOT of healing. So of course it needs to be taken down a bit. That's just common balancing. But that doesn't mean I want it nerfed to the ground. Stop yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Enhancement looks good in beta damage-wise. The spec just needs some more survivability considering it being melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres that UH nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by wolphe View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind having atleast ONE PvP season where rogues (and even mages) aren't one of the top classes. Just ONE season...
    Well mages weren't god tier in TBC at least...

Sucks Frost Death Knights didn't get a buff...

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    A bit surprised shadow didn't get hit. My alt shadow priest is a fucking monster atm, especially in wpvp: come at me alliance!
    please don't jinx it. I love shadow right now. :/ !!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    they got buffed in beta.