Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get kids out of cages.
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    1: Develop a workable relationship with Mitch McConnell especially focused on preserving the budget and debt celling deals to ensure economic stability
    2: Push for several trillions to help stimulate the American economy and protecting people from the impact of the pandemic and ensure widespread vaccination.
    3: Work to pass a proper budget to fully fund all federal agencies to the level that they need. More funds for the IRS, DoD and NASA in particular.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    1: Develop a workable relationship with Mitch McConnell especially focused on preserving the budget and debt celling deals to ensure economic stability
    2: Push for several trillions to help stimulate the American economy and protecting people from the impact of the pandemic and ensure widespread vaccination.
    3: Work to pass a proper budget to fully fund all federal agencies to the level that they need. More funds for the IRS, DoD and NASA in particular.
    1) Not possible and I'm assuming your joking but just in case you arne't, why would the guy that obstructed when Obama was president and Biden VP suddenly work with the same people that he previously promised to make them a 1 term president?
    Trump was bragging that he had to many judges he could appoint, Trump was wondering why Obama never appointed judges. The answer is McConnell

2) McConnell

3) McConnell

4) McConnell

5) McConnell

Oh wait you just had 3 points. Silly me.McConnell is the guy that you send when you want to things to die. We are talking about the guy that killed the COVID bill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh wait you just had 3 points. Silly me.McConnell is the guy that you send when you want to things to die. We are talking about the guy that killed the COVID bill.
    Biden is the one touting his potential to cut deals with McConnells and Politico ran a whole article on their friendship. We'll see if he manages, personally I'm rather skeptical.

But the question of the thread is what we'd do in Biden's shoes, the list above is what I would work to achieve.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2020-11-10 at 01:16 PM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Each country set their own goals... think about that... we withdrew from an accord, where we set our own rules...
    Good. Its nothing but an excuse to be complacent while pretending to do something about it

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I hope he does it tackle the Covid Crisses which includes another stimulus package. Second he needs to reverse all of Trumps insane Executive Orders. Third Fix the Affordable Healthcare Act, or Call Bernie up and get going on a possible Public option or Universal Healthcare and let him run it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Get kids out of cages.
    And For DAMN Sure this!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Good. Its nothing but an excuse to be complacent while pretending to do something about it
    What? Like I said... it’s called soft power and we were less than a year from being done. It wouldn’t be complacent, since the goal of increasing standards was being met... If you think the standards we set on our selfs were too low, the solution is to increase them... not leave and double down on the reverse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    And For DAMN Sure this!
    They increased the amount of kids missing parents from 545 to 666...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden should nationalize the McRib.
    • Force McDonald's to sell it year round.
    • Change the name to Uncle Joe's McRib.

Now he's more popular than FDR. Use popularity to crush opposition from McConnell and SCOTUS.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Liberate the border concentration camp and full citizenship to all that had to suffer through it.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Kids are in school.

What people mean, is they want their kids in daycare.
    So I'm full on support for homeschooling and private schools. I've argued here years ago about it.
    But there are a lot of kids taking part in distance learning who have 0 support structure at home, and falling behind for it. My son's school has the average grade for each assignment available, most of him math assignments are between high F's and low D's for the class average. English is the same way, their average Spanish grade is failing.

Just being honest getting kids back into school where they at least have some help is better then sitting at home, at least in my surrounding area, and I don't imagine that is far from the truth for many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?