Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Where in my post did I write that it's against the rules?

- - - Updated - - -

There is.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Bold:
    NAH

/10char
    Sorry but it was a character narrative driven MMO. From day one it felt like KotOR with a MP lobby. And I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Plenty shared that sentiment on the official forums back when it launched. Not saying it was a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Sure there is. Games need to have rukesets and boundaries to guide players. There are multiple examples of how the game was not supposed to be played throughout the years and those ways became actionable or made impossible to do.
    Oh, can I get a link to the rulesets saying how the game should be played? All these years I've just been running around playing how I want

- - - Updated - - -

There is.

/10char
    Can you link me the guidelines please and thank you
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Im sorry your feelings were hurt by a multiboxer once, but as long as he follows the rules he can still multibox just fine.
    all you guys saying this to me are fucking retarded.....before you say something stupid to someone, read what they have wrote.

I literally said this on more than one occasion.

fucking idiot!

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the second best news of 2020.

Multi-boxers Botters need to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Geofferson View Post
    This is the second best news of 2020.

Multi-boxers Botters need to fuck off.
    This change will do NOTHING to botters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post

Can you link me the guidelines please and thank you
    You're in the thread where the developer clearly says no. Jesus.

Ackchuallyyyy...

They stated that certain software usage while multiboxing is against the rules, not that multiboxing in itself is.

Oh on this software yeah but there are no guidelines on how the game should be played 100% so there is no fucking "how the game should be played". Jesus

Unless I'm wrong? Do you have a link where Blizz outlines every facet of how the game should be played?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Oh on this software yeah but there are no guidelines on how the game should be played 100% so there is no fucking "how the game should be played". Jesus

Unless I'm wrong? Do you have a link where Blizz outlines every facet of how the game should be played?
    OK Karen. Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Scynfullone View Post
    OK Karen. Calm down.
    I was just responding in kind, don't like it then don't do it eh Karen
    My Collection

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    “Allow me to set your argument to rest. This:

Add in a 3rd party program. You press ONE button and all 5 screens react. How exactly is that fair/legit? It’s not. The ability to control 5 computers at once with 1 single keyboard and 1 single press of a button is automation. The ability to make your characters cast their individual spells and skills at once by pressing 1 button is automation.

Is not automation by our standards. This is why multi-boxing is just fine.
    The moment that single keypress initiates a string of actions not normally possible via our base macro system for an individual character, then that is a different matter. It is also a separate offense.

Multi-boxing, currently, is not a violation of our policies.
    That is all.”

Malkatorix, Blizzard Poster, 2013.

You can read all about how Blizzard always has said multiboxing is ok here:

https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...lues-on-Boxing
    With "software". Software to multi-box is an always has been against the rules. Individuals were using hardware solutions and that's what Blizzard allowed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    With "software". Software to multi-box is an always has been against the rules. Individuals were using hardware solutions and that's what Blizzard allowed.
    Lol no!
    Multiboxing have been done with software in the sens of sending the same command to multiple clients.
    Software automation how ever have always been against the rules.
    Hardware multiboxing is still allowed!
    As long as you can control the accounts manually without commands going to multiple clients, you are still fine to multibox!
    But controlling 20 accounts or even just 3-4 is just super annoying and hard with all the alt+tabbing, so there really is no point anymore.
    Only point would be to farm herbs/ore on small scale multibox, but its still super annoying to do.
    Last edited by Z0lid; 2020-12-29 at 01:07 PM.