Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Too small, would have gone for Alaska myself but their stance on global warming makes that too dangerous, so have to go Texas, only place big enough to handle that many people and warm enough for them to deal with the heat and have to deal with the hurricanes they are trying to cause ignoring science more.
    Plenty of space there for 71 million. Who said about them each needing mansions. Best part is, they could then get their 30 foot wall that got 10 foot taller, transparent and covered in solar panels, and automatic weapons protecting it. Everything they wanted, except...the wall would protect everyone else from them trying to leave, rather than them from someone trying to get in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Shave it, coward! You won't.
    i have very bumpy head, i would look really bad shaved.....
    i also have a huge scar where my older brother threw a license plate at my head and it stuck into my skull....so....ewwww.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

So what are the odds we get to see it on TV.. an overweight orange man in his middle 70s getting pulled by his feet from the white house throwing a temper tantrum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    So what are the odds we get to see it on TV.. an overweight orange man in his middle 70s getting pulled by his feet from the white house throwing a temper tantrum?
    I don’t think that will be televised... I just want to see him once, without all the make up and the angels holding up his comb over.

Edit: Where do we ship Trump supporters... hilarious... not the moon... they don’t deserve a pepper bar!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I'd bet they're real low, but let me tell you...I'd pay good money to watch that on PPV or whatever streaming platform got the rights to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not unless one of the staffers "leaks" video recorded on a phone.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

be good if its like a episode of cops. hes on the lawn in his string vest and boxers screaming at melania while being dragged away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    be good if its like a episode of cops. hes on the lawn in his string vest and boxers screaming at melania while being dragged away.
    As he screams while being dragged away... “Many people say I didn’t do anything... bigly people... best anything no one has done before...”
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

It's a shame really, we know that Trump had allot of "periods" over the past 4 years which nobody recorded and leaked.

I mean we can just look at Trump and him totally acting like if he is in a certain 18+ late night movie

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No you can't.

1. The left hasn't rioted.
    2. There's been no left parades.
    3. The protests haven't been planned. I mean if you cannot see the difference between a planned massive biker rally/a large donor gala with an unplanned visceral reaction to ANOTHER unarmed black person being killed by the police, then you're likely not seeing it purposely.
    I've seen some celebration parades, in person. They consisted of long lines of cars with Biden Harris painted in them, blue streamers, and American flags, with people raising fists in the air, honking, driving the speed limit, and obeying traffic laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    I've seen some celebration parades, in person. They consisted of long lines of cars with Biden Harris painted in them, blue streamers, and American flags, with people raising fists in the air, honking, driving the speed limit, and obeying traffic laws.
    Libcucked by the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    @DocSavageFan want to change your stance, now that Trump retweeted that we couldn’t have a vaccine without him? You do know the covid team has not met in month and Trump has not has intelligence briefing these same several month? Trump has checked out from doing his job and is now just taking credit for others work.
    Trump spent all weekend golfing.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone looking forward to @Benggaul 's numbers tonight?

...yeah neither am I.

Covid-19 cases could nearly double to 20 million by Christmas, NBC News data shows

The number of new cases for the three-week period ending Monday nearly doubled to 1.9 million from the previous 21-day tally of 1.07 million, the data showed.

By Nov. 30, if this trend continues, the U.S. could have 13.6 million cases and by Dec. 21, that number at the current rate could climb to 19.9 million.
    NBC News is looking at a current trend continuing, and current trends can change. But generally, they need a catalyst. For example, Philly might enter total lockdown. Or Florida, where 4% of the population has at once point been infected, could...uh...

(checks news)

...do literally nothing. Florida's cases are on the rise, not yet to the tune of this summer, but they are increasing.

I don't hate North Dakota, but their response to COVID makes them the ideal fit.
    C'mon man, I don't want to move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone looking forward to @Benggaul 's numbers tonight?

...yeah neither am I.

Covid-19 cases could nearly double to 20 million by Christmas, NBC News data shows
    The number of new cases for the three-week period ending Monday nearly doubled to 1.9 million from the previous 21-day tally of 1.07 million, the data showed.

By Nov. 30, if this trend continues, the U.S. could have 13.6 million cases and by Dec. 21, that number at the current rate could climb to 19.9 million.
    NBC News is looking at a current trend continuing, and current trends can change. But generally, they need a catalyst. For example, Philly might enter total lockdown. Or Florida, where 4% of the population has at once point been infected, could...uh...

(checks news)

...do literally nothing. Florida's cases are on the rise, not yet to the tune of this summer, but they are increasing.
    I was scrolling down CNN's front page and had to resist the urge to /facepalm over this "captain obvious" article.

I mean, we've already hit 132k and the graph looks like that... Does anyone even need to read the article to know that the headline's statement is accurate? Even if things started slowing down immediately, we'd easily coast past 200k in a day.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I'll wait for confirmation on that, even the dudes in the comments claiming to have found the burner apparently faked a screencap. Never trust screencaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    In totally related news, it's still only 1pm here on the west coast, and the US is already at 97k new cases and over 1k deaths.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/stat...45891811569668

Why's Trump having the front lawn dug up? Is he prepping for a burning cross? New astroturf? Killing the garden before Biden can get there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/stat...45891811569668

Why's Trump having the front lawn dug up? Is he prepping for a burning cross? New astroturf? Killing the garden before Biden can get there?
    Is this an early start to Melania's Christmas decorations?

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Is this an early start to Melania's Christmas decorations?
    My projection is still "Funeral Black" after "White Supremacist White" and "Blood Red". Though, "Literally Nothing" might be a close second, because really, who gives a fuck about Christmas decorations?