Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    No. It happens if you aren't survival. I bet if you spec survival you get the ranged weapon.
    Yeah it was a bug. Been fixed, put a ticket in

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    yes and no
    unless blizzard pulls a stunt he is gone from Azeroth forever; so far so good.
    but since we all travel to the afterlife in SL, you just cannot get rid of his presence for a while. dungeon boss ? raid boss? time will tell....
    Everyone hates nathanos but i though he would be a raid boss. Died like garrosh
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

Killing Nathanos was really Anticlimactic. This Event is a huge let down in terms of fun

Well... that certainly made me more interested in what is going on with Tyrande.

That "for Teldrassil" certainly didn't sound satisfying. The best is still to come.

She let him off easy. Tyrande should have cut his arms and legs off. Then ripped his jaw out. Then pinned him to the wall of the cabin. He is undead, can hang there and suffer for eternity unable to say another word.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    She let him off easy. Tyrande should have cut his arms and legs off. Then ripped his jaw out. Then pinned him to the wall of the cabin. He is undead, can hang there and suffer for eternity unable to say another word.
    I approve. But, it's Blizzard. They do these things half assed.

The likely reason is they can reuse him as a raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    No. It happens if you aren't survival. I bet if you spec survival you get the ranged weapon.
    I just did it as BM and got a Bow, so idk how they ended up with the polearm/staff

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Pet and catchup gear that has unique transmog(dont know this assuming?),what other stuff did you expect?what did we get in bfa and legon?atleast we are killing nathanos,that alone makes it better than bfa and legion events combined
    I can't remember the bfa event but the one before legion was badass, cruising around westfall or barrens with a full 40 man raid killing all the elites swarming the area. This is a snooze fest.

The nathanos/tyrande cinematic didn't seem well done either, the combat was really lazy.

nathanos is not dropping the auto looted weapons for some classes and specs. they did a hot fix some hours back to make loot drops match spec, before BM/MM hunters were getting a polearm for survival spec, arms wars getting a 1H, etc, etc. but now, no loot at random for many.

some say you die, you get the cut scene but then no loot. i had this happen on a player, but next player i took over, stayed alive, no loot. overall jacked and inconsistent

but

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzlightyr View Post
    I can't remember the bfa event but the one before legion was badass, cruising around westfall or barrens with a full 40 man raid killing all the elites swarming the area. This is a snooze fest.

The nathanos/tyrande cinematic didn't seem well done either, the combat was really lazy.
    I dont get it...how is this different than legion?legion had demons attacks places,this is undead....with world bosses this time,old bosses and a special unique boss,it seems like more than legion

had to get the cinematic here, as it wouldn't play in game

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I dont get it...how is this different than legion?legion had demons attacks places,this is undead....with world bosses this time,old bosses and a special unique boss,it seems like more than legion
    The Legion event was open to all lvls and the bad guys scaled. It was great to help lvl up the last little push if you were not already Max lvl and gear was available for all lvls. This one is only for those that are maxed already. That's what's got me disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    had to get the cinematic here, as it wouldn't play in game
    I read on one of the WoWhead comments that you need to have the kill quest from either in SW or Org to be able to see the cinematic after you kill him. If you kill him when you don't have the quest, then the cinematic won't play. It happened to me on my druid. I thought seeing the WQ for him would be enough but it wasn't. I got gold as loot after I killed him but no cinematic played. Then I went and got the quest in SW and then I killed Nathanos again and then the cinematic played. I also was confused on where I would get the quest for him until I looked it up on WoWhead. There's no breadcrumb quest to get the kill quest... You actually have to go back to either Org or SW and talk to the messenger NPC to get the kill quest. The messenger NPC also has some dialogue that says something like that he saw him or maybe he saw him or whatever. This NPC is also beside the main NPC that gives the quest chain to go to Icecrown initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    that should only happen if youre loot specialization was set to Survival
    should, but doesnt

its broken and shitty, just like blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    its not her, its the warrior of elune that controls her body so to speak and that entity doesn't care about torturing (if you have played beta You would know)
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    I read on one of the WoWhead comments that you need to have the kill quest from either in SW or Org to be able to see the cinematic after you kill him. If you kill him when you don't have the quest, then the cinematic won't play. It happened to me on my druid. I thought seeing the WQ for him would be enough but it wasn't. I got gold as loot after I killed him but no cinematic played. Then I went and got the quest in SW and then I killed Nathanos again and then the cinematic played. I also was confused on where I would get the quest for him until I looked it up on WoWhead. There's no breadcrumb quest to get the kill quest... You actually have to go back to either Org or SW and talk to the messenger NPC to get the kill quest. The messenger NPC also has some dialogue that says something like that he saw him or maybe he saw him or whatever. This NPC is also beside the main NPC that gives the quest chain to go to Icecrown initially.

I had the quest, and the cinematic didn't play. It faded to black like it was going to, and a second later I was back looking at my UI without even touching so much as the mouse because I wanted to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Everyone hates nathanos but i though he would be a raid boss. Died like garrosh
    He comes back in Shadowlands.

Garbage event, if you are at the tournament you are NEVER gonna make it to any of the rares at "the fleshwerks" unless you are already there

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    I expected a mount, or unique transmog, but I don't see the unique transmog.
    There's unique transmog, chance to get old transmog and blue proto, a 34-slot bag, a pet, a toy, and a FoS for finishing the questline.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    There's unique transmog, chance to get old transmog and blue proto, a 34-slot bag, a pet, a toy, and a FoS for finishing the questline.
    There is no unique transmog.
    The old transmog and drake are still available
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg