10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm getting the feeling you've never actually been online at midnight. It's nowhere near as deserted as you seem to think, even in the middle of the week. 5am, now, that's a time where you're unlikely to see many people.
    I have been online at midnight... In WoW alone, I've participated in 7 (soon 8) expansion launches, but that doesn't mean it's an ideal time.

5:00 would mean, people could set the alarm, an hour or 2 early and get some play time before work/school... Midnight (for most people) means it starts 1-3 hours after they should be asleep......only to loose even more sleep, because that's the start time.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Imagine wanting the last well written character in WoW who doesn't change his mind about things every 5 minutes to die because he mean to you in a world quest. The spergs seriously, lol.
    The WoW community cries about goody two shoe Mary Sues yet everytime theres a character who is not a goody two shoe Mary Sue they cry about how they are a badly written character.

Nathanos wasnt a bad character. He wasnt an amazing character but people just hate him because he doesnt suck the characters dick. Just because he is bad doesnt mean he is badly written like everyone implies

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Imagine wanting the last well written character in WoW who doesn't change his mind about things every 5 minutes to die because he mean to you in a world quest. The spergs seriously, lol.

Is.... Is Bwonsamdi not interesting?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Dont find info for that, so i'll ask here.
    In prepatch emissaries and paragon chests still give gold. At release will it be removed?
    God, i hate that stupid quests.

Excuse me?

She's speaking metaphorically right?

Unless she's adopted and it's something I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    [IMG]

Excuse me?

She's speaking metaphorically right?

Unless she's adopted and it's something I forgot.
    Shandris is the adopted daughter of Tyrande, yes. Easy to forget when it so rarely is brought up.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gear from event has no exclusive transmog right? Gearing is fast, but not fast enough to max out my army of alts without burnout, so I decided just focus killing Nathanos on all chars and have good weapon on start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Shandris is the adopted daughter of Tyrande, yes. Easy to forget when it so rarely is brought up.
    Well, fair enough I guess.

Interesting to note Taelia said Jaina was taken before she was able to cast any spells, similar to Anduin. Those chains seem to be very OP.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Gear from event has no exclusive transmog right? Gearing is fast, but not fast enough to max out my army of alts without burnout, so I decided just focus killing Nathanos on all chars and have good weapon on start.
    It's an unused tint of the arathi warfront/frist PvP season set. It's also the lame basic version.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    The belt, helm and shoulders are unique. Or rather, their tint is unique.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Interesting to note Taelia said Jaina was taken before she was able to cast any spells, similar to Anduin. Those chains seem to be very OP.
    Well they were powerful enough for Lich King. It's funny how people think that Sylvanas "easily defeated" Bolvar when all she did was luring him into trap and using Jailer chains.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I have been online at midnight... In WoW alone, I've participated in 7 (soon 8) expansion launches, but that doesn't mean it's an ideal time.

5:00 would mean, people could set the alarm, an hour or 2 early and get some play time before work/school... Midnight (for most people) means it starts 1-3 hours after they should be asleep......only to loose even more sleep, because that's the start time.
    Waking up early is significantly worse than going to bed later. Not to mention many people take time off for launch, rendering your supposed issue moot. And where are you getting the idea from that many adults go to bed at 21:00 unless they have morning shift?

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

That's the "downside" of a global launch - it's always going to be midnight for someone. Making it 05:00 for you makes it 00:00 for some sod elsewhere.

Most boring Prepatch event ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Most boring Prepatch event ever.
    Did you not play during WoD prepatch?

Pala NERF nothing more to say

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Did you not play during WoD prepatch?
    MoP prepatch was pretty bad too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Well, fair enough I guess.
    More interesting here I thought was the usage of Minn'do. If Shan'do means honored teacher, does Minn'do mean dishonored teacher - to reference the Night Warrior state?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    MoP prepatch was pretty bad too.
    There was an event? Can't even remember it. Still remember Deathwing oneshotting zones for Cata, though. And the elementals and Twilight Hammer raising a ruckus.