Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So are Capital City Invasions not enabled yet?

Am I missing something? The blue post said that the invasions would be up by now, but stormwind is as peaceful as ever? I can't even find plagued crates to start the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Am I missing something?
    If you are on EU, yes. Our event hasn't started yet.

If you're not on EU, yes. You missed the event entirely. It's over.

I don't know if your Georgia location is the country or the state in some other country, but hey, either works.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post

I don't know if your Georgia location is the country or the state in some other country, but hey, either works.
    I mean, I'm NA but you're just wrong either way

In EU hasnt started yet, 15 hours left.

I remember them saying something about it requiring war mode. Is that the case?

yes you need to have pvp enabled in order to participate, be targeted by ghouls and can only attack/turn those that have pvp enabled.

its a very neutered version of the wrath event basically with pish rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I remember them saying something about it requiring war mode. Is that the case?
    Checked war mode, not up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    yes you need to have pvp enabled in order to participate, be targeted by ghouls and can only attack/turn those that have pvp enabled.

Have you actually done this? Or is this what you know from PTR. Because from what I've seen, nothing is happening on war mode either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that the capital city part of the invasion just hadn't happened yet... Is this not the case? I'm expecting it to start next week or the week after.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you actually done this? Or is this what you know from PTR. Because from what I've seen, nothing is happening on war mode either.
    I played Ptr and war mode was NOT required. I’m guessing it’ll start and increase over the next week or so. If not, then this is one pitiful invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I was under the impression that the capital city part of the invasion just hadn't happened yet... Is this not the case? I'm expecting it to start next week or the week after.
    I mean Shadowlands is out the week after next, so I doubt that

10+ Year Old Account
    city invasion are next week aren't they? The pre-patch comes in two phases

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post

It's not over because it goes for far longer than 1 day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    I played Ptr and war mode was NOT required. I’m guessing it’ll start and increase over the next week or so. If not, then this is one pitiful invasion
    It is required if you want to go after other players. YOu cannot attack other players or be attacked if Warmode is turned off.

From what i understand, the goldshire inn on moonguard has been getting hit by the zombie plague for the last 12 years.

- - - Updated - - -

IT's what BLizzard said was oging to happen. They announced that you would need to have warmode on to attack other players and ghouls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post

It's not neutered. THey just made it so you won't be able to grief those that do not wish to partake. Turn Warmode on and you will be able to attack everyone there to your heart's content.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    IT's what BLizzard said was oging to happen. They announced that you would need to have warmode on to attack other players and ghouls.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not neutered. THey just made it so you won't be able to grief those that do not wish to partake. Turn Warmode on and you will be able to attack everyone there to your heart's content.
    You're completely missing the point of what I'm saying.

Currently, on Warmode there ARE no ghouls.
    There ARE no plagued crates.

The event isn't happening in any shape or form currently.

You're completely missing the point of what I'm saying.

Currently, on Warmode there ARE no ghouls.
    There ARE no plagued crates.

The event isn't happening in any shape or form currently.
    Because it hasn't started yet. I believe that is phase 2. This event goes all the way until expansion goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Because it hasn't started yet. I believe that is phase 2. This event goes all the way until expansion goes live.
    Yeah, that's quite apparent now isn't it. I was asking originally because no where on any fan site does it say this part of the event would be starting late, hence the confusion.

Yeah, that's quite apparent now isn't it. I was asking originally because no where on any fan site does it say this part of the event would be starting late, hence the confusion.
    When it was orginially tested on the PTR Blizzard announced that there were two phases and called the phases week 1 and week 2..

They are likely just scrapped because people kept crying about being eaten by zombies. Might as well just nuke the event altogether instead of having a watered down version where zombies can't even fight back.