Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    .. and still put up more of a fight than Saurfang, either that or Tyrande isn't as powerful as she's being made out to be.

I can't wait for Sylvanas to slap her about.
    lmao too funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Tyrande just killstealed some schmuck that was drained by an entire raid of mouthbreathing morons.
    If she really wanted she could've just moonfire him like she did to his dogs without even looking but that probably wouldn't have gotten her any info on Sylvanus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Wouldn't have changed a thing, those dogs aren't erased either just dead. She should have kept him alive and locked him up somewhere, that would have riled him up.
    This.

Lock him up. Slow torture.

Force fed Holy water every day by the speaker of the horde.

But sadly

The simp chronicles continue
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

When Nathanos said she is with him now I felt that

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Do you think she would stop the fire or something? Being a priest of Elune only lets you burn to death without pain not put out massive fires.
    Genn's wife helped people and as far as we know she is a plan ole were wolf. Still it's like putting a blanket around your wife and letting the kids burn to death in the house. She didn't even TRY to save them. Then comes back all pissed off because they died.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty bad cinematic.
    The animations were pretty subpar even by those ingame render standards. Like really too bad models in the middle of a foggy blank ground is the best you could do?

Also what was the point of this cinematic? What did it achieve?

Wake me up when Blizzard bothers to make full CGI cinematics they made for Horde players back in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Pretty bad cinematic.
    The animations were pretty subpar even by those ingame render standards. Like really too bad models in the middle of a foggy blank ground is the best you could do?

Also what was the point of this cinematic? What did it achieve?

Wake me up when Blizzard bothers to make full CGI cinematics they made for Horde players back in BFA.
    Are you sure you want to sleep the rest of your life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I wonder when my priest will be able to dw warglaives as well as aimed shot with a bow
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Genn's wife helped people and as far as we know she is a plan ole were wolf. Still it's like putting a blanket around your wife and letting the kids burn to death in the house. She didn't even TRY to save them. Then comes back all pissed off because they died.
    You do know that she was literally on the other side of the portal directing and reassuring the people who came through right? All she could have done on the other side of the portal would be the same thing genn's wife was doing and there's no reason for them both to be in the same place when there are people freaking out on both sides.

Pretty neat. As far as I'm concerned this makes up for him managing to temporarily hold her off (NOT winning) in Darkshore.

I'm only sad I don't get a corpse to desecrate with toys and take screenshots of. (Though my worgen is still content with his questline)

It does make me wonder though, if we do see Nathanos again, what will he look like? Syl could raise his stolen body I suppose but I'd find that the less interesting of our two options.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-11-12 at 04:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It does make me wonder though, if we do see Nathanos again, what will he look like?
    Well, after Danuser Mirror... er, Dark Mirror... I fully expect it to cater even more to Steve's ego. Maybe give him an Ahnold physique or whatever other things he fantasizes about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Tyrande: "Where is she?"
    Nathanos: "With him, of course. In the DARKEST PLACE..."
    Nathanos getting reduced to a literal cuck is true justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Its weird, because the book made it seem she kind of dont care anymore about nathanos, especially the tone Nathanos used in the cinematic when he refers to "him" as being kinda jaleous. Yea they kept hes character and hes been solid in terms of being consistent over the years, but with all the stuff that happened behind the scenes its weird she just leaves him there. I mean she gave him everything including a new body which cost her something as well.
    Those are my thoughts too, will Sylvanas actually be happy (Or even merely interested) to see him again?

People just seem to assume that Nathanos gets to be Sylvanas' toady for a while longer, but the fact that he was parked at his old home instead of with Sylvanas gives me more of a "You were useful for a while, now naff off"-vibe.

That being said, i enjoyed killing him and planting the Darnassus banner into his corpse, i knew i farmed that thing up back in Wrath for a reason. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Pretty neat. As far as I'm concerned this makes up for him managing to temporarily hold her off (NOT winning) in Darkshore.

I'm only sad I don't get a corpse to desecrate with toys and take screenshots of. (Though my worgen is still content with his questline)

It does make me wonder though, if we do see Nathanos again, what will he look like? Syl could raise his stolen body I suppose but I'd find that the less interesting of our two options.
    Would pay good money for a "Nathanos's Head" variant of those balls you toss around to people and it goes in their inventory, but everyone would want to keep it.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    Oh I didn't realize how easy it was to swallow my tongue. Also why wouldn't he be supervised if they think he's just going to suicide himself?
    It's really not that hard, especially if you have an eternity. Slaves in tye colonies often did it to escape slavery.

Also it's really hard to detect before it is too late.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Those are my thoughts too, will Sylvanas actually be happy (Or even merely interested) to see him again?

People just seem to assume that Nathanos gets to be Sylvanas' toady for a while longer, but the fact that he was parked at his old home instead of with Sylvanas gives me more of a "You were useful for a while, now naff off"-vibe.

That being said, i enjoyed killing him and planting the Darnassus banner into his corpse, i knew i farmed that thing up back in Wrath for a reason. :P
    Yea, it remains to be seen what kind of role he will play eventually.

Wouldnt it be fun if he would find out that sylvanas doesnt care and will start doing hes own thing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does Tyrande have a new voice actress?

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I wonder when my priest will be able to dw warglaives as well as aimed shot with a bow
    Night Elf Priestesses have always been able to wield glaives and bows. This is nothing new. The dual wielding is new, probably to make her seem even more intimidating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    Does Tyrande have a new voice actress?
    No, she's had the same voice actress since Warcraft 3. She does sound a lot better now, I remember that weird Troll-like accent she had in SoO.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Night Elf Priestesses have always been able to wield glaives and bows. This is nothing new. The dual wielding is new, probably to make her seem even more intimidating.

- - - Updated - - -

No, she's had the same voice actress since Warcraft 3. She does sound a lot better now, I remember that weird Troll-like accent she had in SoO.

oh okay, I always thought she sounded Indian

https://youtu.be/jBcECrkp7_4?t=157

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Would pay good money for a "Nathanos's Head" variant of those balls you toss around to people and it goes in their inventory, but everyone would want to keep it.
    Yes. Yes, a thousand times yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.