Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Clearly its Elune shes so hot she got entire civilizations to worship her and even got a Stag she kidnapped wanting/willing to bone her.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Clearly its Elune shes so hot she got entire civilizations to worship her and even got a Stag she kidnapped wanting/willing to bone her.
    I have so many questions.

Some of you have weird fetishes.

1. Sylvanus is *undead*. She is a walking corpse. Her skin is greyish-blue from necrosis. She probably smells of rot and has maggots crawling around inside her. Ugh.

2. Azshara isn't even humanoid, she doesn't have legs.

Seriously, what the hell? I guess some people's brains just work differently from mine, but I can't imagine being attracted to something as non-human as Azshara or as unnatural and gross as Sylvanus. Even female draenai are pushing it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    2. Azshara isn't even humanoid, she doesn't have legs.
    Many people like...tentacles...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    By far it is Sylvanas, she looks hot - but that voice... omg makes me melt.

Have you seen her voice acress? I think you'd quickly reconsider.

And yeah, on topic, I have to say visually Jaina and Sylvans please my eye the most.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Some of you have weird fetishes.

1. Sylvanus is *undead*. She is a walking corpse. Her skin is greyish-blue from necrosis. She probably smells of rot and has maggots crawling around inside her. Ugh.
    I mean you can say she's technically in whatever state of living you want but the way she is depicted is as a conventionally attractive high elf with darker skin. there's zero actual rot or evidence that's she's dead or undead or a pseudovampire or whatever the fuck. She's marketed to be attractive. I might even argue that if you think she's objectively not you might have some mental blocks to work out.

Seriously, what the hell? I guess some people's brains just work differently from mine,
    yes.

For me, it's Cenarius. The guy is hung like a...well...you get the idea.

BFA Jaina / Valeera / Alexstrasza tie for first place IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon. Too bad he hasn't had many big roles so far.

I melt every time I hear is voice. He can crusade against my Legion whenever he wants. Wink wink.
    And I am a straight dude so that puts his charm in perspective

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nomi. He's so hot everything burns in his presence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Turalyon. Too bad he hasn't had many big roles so far.

I melt every time I hear is voice. He can crusade against my Legion whenever he wants. Wink wink.
    And I am a straight dude so that puts his charm in perspective
    Funny you should mention Turalyon as he is voiced by the same guy who voices Roy Mustang, The Flame Alchemist, making him probably the hottest guy around, literally.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    High Erectioner Thighmane

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    For me, it's Cenarius. The guy is hung like a...well...you get the idea.
    The dryads must have a lot of fun in the forest with him around. *eyebrow wiggle*

He has one of my favourite voice actors and Cenarius isn't even his best role imo.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2020-11-12 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    I mean you can say she's technically in whatever state of living you want but the way she is depicted is as a conventionally attractive high elf with darker skin. there's zero actual rot or evidence that's she's dead or undead or a pseudovampire or whatever the fuck. She's marketed to be attractive. I might even argue that if you think she's objectively not you might have some mental blocks to work out.

yes.
    I mean, nobody is *objectively* attractive. It's subjective by definition. Doesn't mean it can't be discussed.

Thing is, she doesn't have "darker skin". Her skin is bluish grey. You know, because she's a corpse. She's marketed as attractive because (as this thread shows) lots of people find her "hot". I'm just expressing my opinion that those people are weird.
    =
    And what do you mean there's "zero evidence" that she's undead? Do you not know here story? She *is* a forsaken. Just less rotten than most. But she's still undead, still a corpse. Even if it wasn't visually obvious (which it is, greyish blue skin), the simple fact that she *is* undead / a corpse is a 100% turn off for me (along with her being totally despicably evil).

And what do you mean there's "zero evidence" that she's undead? Do you not know here story? She *is* a forsaken. Just less rotten than most. But she's still undead, still a corpse. Even if it wasn't visually obvious (which it is, greyish blue skin), the simple fact that she *is* undead / a corpse is a 100% turn off for me (along with her being totally despicably evil).
    She is not a normal forsaken and never was. She is a banshee that reclaimed her magically preserved corpse (because of course arthas kept it fresh..). She is as much a forsaken rotting human corpse as a full grown dragon is akin to the 1 inch lizard crawling on your porch. She can turn to smoke at will, that alone makes the claim of her body being maggot infested rather questionable. She is also clearly marketed as hot, she has no missing pieces and besides the runny mascara (a newer addition) she has no blemishes or such things, no bones sticking out, not stichings, etc. Unless you look for a reason to dislike her, her appearance doesn't betray much about her story at all. She is just drawn as a skimpy elf that is colder than normal ones. The artist clearly didn't give a fuck about her being undead and instead straight up went for cheap eye candy.

Heck even other characters like Kerrigan from another of Blizzard's franchises are clearly sexualized in their appearance and all that. That one has bone wings on her back, scales/bug armor plating all over hear body and bug-leg dreads for hair. Despite that she is obviously drawn as a slender humanoid woman with nice face and decent curves, even though parts of her are clearly out of some nightmare. Sylvanas in comparison is just a different colored elf with makeup issues.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Ragnaros clearly
    There is no other answer.

So many serious answers, i gotta say i can scarcely seriously consider any of them despite various characters obviously being drawn to have a certain appeal.

If i was forced to choose i'd choose the burning brazier's dancing fiery silhouette, as that allows the mind to fill in, well, almost anything.
    Last edited by loras; 2020-11-12 at 12:46 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Alleria. I would simp for her no matter what.

Obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Anduin Wrynn ofc