Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nathanos Blightcaller - World Boss/Quest Loot Table?

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if there is an online resource showing all of the potential rewards from killing Nathanos / completing the quest?

Have tried searching all over with no luck - just loads of posts about the loot spec issue, but nothing confirming what can drop.

Thank you!

He drops a weapon for your spec. That's it, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    He drops a weapon for your spec. That's it, I think.
    Thanks for the reply. Was just wondering if there was a list of what those drops would be. To see if it's worth doing on a character who already has a 115 weapon but perhaps could result form better secondary states. And also, if you complete it (for example) on a prot paladin 2 weeks in a row - could you get a MH weapon and a Shield?

Yeah, thanks for returning of single-minded fury back. Now i got a one-had weapon with nothing to pair it.

It's not guarenteed to be your spec. Quite a few people complaining about getting offspec loot from him. They could have their loot specialization wrong but it was enough people complaining it might have merit. Luckily I'm a caster so a staff is a staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    It's not guarenteed to be your spec. Quite a few people complaining about getting offspec loot from him. They could have their loot specialization wrong but it was enough people complaining it might have merit. Luckily I'm a caster so a staff is a staff.
    That was a bug that Blizzard apparently fixed. It should have been for your spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Putang View Post
    Just wondering if there is an online resource
    You mean, like... uhm... Wowhead? Only took me about 20 seconds of digging through their database to find the info requested. So easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    That was a bug that Blizzard apparently fixed. It should have been for your spec.
    Cool, good to know, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by oblakoff View Post
    Yeah, thanks for returning of single-minded fury back. Now i got a one-had weapon with nothing to pair it.
    You needed to select Arms. The only characters who should be screwable are casters who get a spell blade instead of a staff, or frost DKs who really want a 1H.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    You mean, like... uhm... Wowhead? Only took me about 20 seconds of digging through their database to find the info requested. So easy.
    With that in mind a link would be super useful... Thank you.

Thank you, captain Hindsight. My point was SMF creates only problems and was not much-requested feature.

I got a one-hand with a caster, does he drop staves/off-hands as well? Gotta try next save with that character if so.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I got a one-hand with a caster, does he drop staves/off-hands as well? Gotta try next save with that character if so.
    He definitely drops a stave at least, I received one on my priest.

As for off-hands, that I'm not sure of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    He definitely drops a stave at least, I received one on my priest.

As for off-hands, that I'm not sure of.
    Fair enough, I'll hope for a staff then.

Thanks

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    for my DH Sentinel's Moonglaive 1h
    for arms warri Sentinel's Greatblade 2h
    for rogue Sentinel's Crescent
    for mage Sentinel's Spellblade <<<< no off-hand was offered

Wowhead lists them as blue items from other mobs earlier in BfA, the epic stats not on list
    Last edited by ranzino; 2020-11-12 at 04:21 PM.

With that in mind a link would be super useful.
    Here you go

Wowhead

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the reply. Was just wondering if there was a list of what those drops would be. To see if it's worth doing on a character who already has a 115 weapon but perhaps could result form better secondary states. And also, if you complete it (for example) on a prot paladin 2 weeks in a row - could you get a MH weapon and a Shield?
    They’ve made the reward a weapon for your spec - so yeah you could get a one hand and shield, you could also be very unlucky and get 2 of either one hand or shield

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Here you go
    So helpful and clearly a comic genius aren't you... Perhaps the link to the actual part of wowhead that shows the loot table for the items requested.

People like you are what make forums intolerable in so many cases.

So helpful and clearly a comic genius aren't you... Perhaps the link to the actual part of wowhead that shows the loot table for the items requested.

People like you are what make forums intolerable in so many cases.
    "Please google WoWhead for me! Please search the exact page for me!"

Someone answered you, you were rude. Someone provided a link, you were rude again. Stop acting entitled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "Please google WoWhead for me! Please search the exact page for me!"

Someone answered you, you were rude. Someone provided a link, you were rude again. Stop acting entitled.
    I'm not sure I can agree with your assessment of events here. But it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I am not acting entitled, I asked for help. As my original post explains I have tried searching all over with no luck - someone saying a resource exists housing this info but deliberately withholding its exact location is not helpful. I'm sure in time someone who wishes to be helpful will assist, if the information does in fact exist at this time which seems unlikely as no source has been identified.