10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    The Trump vs. Fox news battle is going to be something. His twitter makes him look like an lunatic ex stalker.

Quick count like like at least 14 tweets today about how bad fox is or people should move to newsmax and oann.
    How bad could it pos....oh.

REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN
    Referring to OANN. And, yes, instantly flagged.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Chicago Tribune and others have already refuted that fraudulent story.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Whew, Trump got his phone back and is going on a absolute meltdown.

And Trumpkins said Biden was the senile one
    He found his scapegoat. He's really going to push that he lost the election due to fox news.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    He found his scapegoat. He's really going to push that he lost the election due to fox news.
    Oh this is gold. Let them consume eachother. The planet will be thankful for that.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    McEnemy goes on FOX News to announce the next super-spreader event.

White House Press Secretary
    Wait, hold on, she said this on FOX News and she claimed at the time she was working for Trump's campaign, she claimed she can flip her jobs on/off like a switch.

Trump campaign aide Kayleigh McEnany said on Thursday that she expects the turnout at Saturday's "Million MAGA March" in support of President Trump to be “quite large.”

The event is set to take place in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, one week after news networks projected that Trump had lost the presidential election to Democrat Joe Biden. Trump has refused to concede the race and those organizing the Saturday events seem intended to bolster him.

"I think it's going to be quite large, um, from what I'm hearing, don't have an estimate for you," McEnany said on Fox News when asked about the event.

“People want to show up and have their voice heard. I mean this president - look, he got more votes than any Republican nominee, or for president I should say, in the history of our country and indeed he got more Republican votes as any nominee in the history of our party back in 2016,” McEnany said Thursday after being asked about the event.
    The Proud Boys are due to attend.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I was productive today. I reported a Trump tweet and it got flagged.

My work here is done.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    McEnemy goes on FOX News to announce the next super-spreader event.

Wait, hold on, she said this on FOX News and she claimed at the time she was working for Trump's campaign, she claimed she can flip her jobs on/off like a switch.

The Proud Boys are due to attend.
    Wait, so because he got a lot of votes he deserves what? A second term even though he got less EC votes and popular votes than Biden?

I don't understand this. It's like all of a sudden we hand out Presidential appointments to the person who got the lower numbers?

I have never agreed to this idea of not pointing to malice those things that can be simply explained by stupidity because I really think those forces (malice and stupidity) are two balanced forces so I'm not sure how much is really believing bullshit and how much is just the moral misery of claiming things you know are false but I sincerely hope for the future of humanity that at least half the accounts in Trump's Twitter feed are bots because if they really are persons the Planet of the Apes dystopia is already here....in 30 years we are slaves to the chimps.

So start buying bananas just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Wait, so because he got a lot of votes he deserves what?
    Attention.

That's what it's always been about. The attention. The ratings. The rallies.

And the very second Biden is sworn in, Biden will be the President who got the most votes ever. Trump's "record" is doomed.

How bad could it pos....oh.

Referring to OANN. And, yes, instantly flagged.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Chicago Tribune and others have already refuted that fraudulent story.
    Dominion? Thought they were in Gamma Quadrant still, rather than here making Trump lose. I guess antifa is Jem'hadar then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Dominion? Thought they were in Gamma Quadrant still
    Stop Maquis jokes, this is serious!

The Founders will not be pleased with your attempts at humor, solid.

How can one keep a serious face while reading Trumps lunatic rambling tweets?

I can not Weak willed perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    I have never agreed to this idea of not pointing to malice those things that can be simply explained by stupidity because I really think those forces (malice and stupidity) are two balanced forces so I'm not sure how much is really believing bullshit and how much is just the moral misery of claiming things you know are false but I sincerely hope for the future of humanity that at least half the accounts in Trump's Twitter feed are bots because if they really are persons the Planet of the Apes dystopia is already here....in 30 years we are slaves to the chimps.

So start buying bananas just in case.
    I've always been a firm believer in Hanlon's razor. Malice and stupidity are completely different things, even though they sometimes inhabit the same body. stupidity is far, far, far more common than malice, however.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I am from the future and I've got footage of Donnie's final days in the White House as proof:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326938540211638272

We've seen this style of report before. You'd think he'd be mad at CNN...oh wait, he can't get his followers to boycott CNN. They already do.

I would love to see Trump try. In the last 10 years, FOX News made as much profit each year as Donald Trump is worth total. Nobody will loan Trump money regardless, but adding to that, nobody would loan someone the money to take on FOX News. A failed media company is worth zero and therefore makes shitty collateral. And Trump is leveraged beyond the orange ("beyond the pale" but for Trump) on everything else he owns.

I think what we'd end up with is a YouTube or FB series of videos.
    I believe I mentioned this before, but I read that many advertisers do shy away from Fox. Well, mainly the nightly shows cause they are too controversial. The big money is Fox news is part of every basic cable package and they have some sweet deal where they get $5-8$, forgot the exact number, in each package. So if you have cable and hate Fox you still giving them that sweet, sweet money.

Not trying to break it down too much but trying to generate revenue for Trump tv will be something. No way is he getting on cable. So yeah people would have to quit cable to just watch Trump. Anyways probably too deep of a business discussion.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I am from the future and I've got footage of Donnie's final days in the White House as proof:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326938540211638272
    Please, we all know he's not fit enough to bounce around on one of those bouncy balls. FAKE NEWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Please, we all know he's not fit enough to bounce around on one of those bouncy balls. FAKE NEWS!
    To be fair the video quality is poor and I thought he was just hopping around on his enlarged prostate made worse through mass consumption of fast foods.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I believe I mentioned this before, but I read that many advertisers do shy away from Fox. Well, mainly the nightly shows cause they are too controversial. The big money is Fox news is part of every basic cable package and they have some sweet deal where they get $5-8$, forgot the exact number, in each package. So if you have cable and hate Fox you still giving them that sweet, sweet money.

Not trying to break it down too much but trying to generate revenue for Trump tv will be something. No way is he getting on cable. So yeah people would have to quit cable to just watch Trump. Anyways probably too deep of a business discussion.
    He plans on doing digital only according to reports...

It will be interesting to see if Fox finally does turn on him completely and Republicans fracture fully. Murdock is sick of his shit.

My assumption is that Trump will simply buy OANN once out of office and rebrand it to Trump TV.

With what money I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    My assumption is that Trump will simply buy OANN once out of office and rebrand it to Trump TV.

With what money I have no idea.
    With the millions he is grifting from his supporters for a fake Legal Defense Fund.