Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    But the idea behind not doing the 45 quest is that it doesn't matter. You don't get any new materials, you don't get more materials from the bosses (I think?), and you'll be too busy doing dungeons to do leylines much, if at all.
    The only thing you gain from it is harder mobs. Not hard mobs, just harder.
    I did Dvalin at 45 today and got two of his talent materials, so I assume the same potential exists for the wolf. Getting two of those is a huge reason to go up as they are one of the biggest gates for end game character development.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

15+ Year Old Account
    Zhongli can really rex my lapis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    You can drop Barbara for Xiangling once you have enough Energy Recharge on Bennett (Weapon/Gear).
    Develop Bennet, seriously. Cheap healer and support and can be used in every team because he buffs your main DPS with like 700 ATK once you give him a good weapon.
    Every weapon will work for him - as long as he has enough energy recharge.
    He doesn't need Crit on Gear, he doesn't need HP on gear, he doesn't need anything.
    Only a weapon and some random pieces. Unlike Barbara, he doesn't have to be on the field for his buffs and heals. That means you can give him the shittiest crap items. His overall ATK doesn't matter because he buffs based on his BASE ATTACK (Characterlevel + WeaponATK).
    So as long as you give him a good Flower-Piece and a good weapon (even the crafted one is good because it has high base dmg) he's all set as a support.
    You obviously *can* give him better gear but it's wasted unless you have enough pieces to go around.
    A great beginner F2P character.
    Just give him energy-recharge sets and you can start rocking.
    I'm assuming this is just through spamming his elemental burst as much as you can? That's great never thought of using it like that. and I was planning on making the crafted sword today anyway.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh i got Childe on 44 roll..... i dont even want him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    I did Dvalin at 45 today and got two of his talent materials, so I assume the same potential exists for the wolf. Getting two of those is a huge reason to go up as they are one of the biggest gates for end game character development.
    Dvalin you don't need world level for, he's a dungeon. The wolf you need it for though.

I thought you got the same amount at WL5 as WL4 though. If you get more from them, then absolutely you should level up.
    As I said myself, it's not like enemies get much harder
    Quote Originally Posted by Arinitty View Post
    Bosses go above lvl 75 at Ar 45+ so you have a chance at the teir 4 (orange jewel). TRUST me you should 100% do the quest. It really doesn't get harder, still one phasing bosses.

I spent around 800-900 resin EACH on fire, water and lightning. Working on geo now at AR 47, the drop rates on teir 3 and 4 are so low.

Ended fire boss with 53 Everflame seed (2-3 per kill, 3 per kill is at AR 50) to get 6 of the teir 4 jewels. so about 20 kills each...

Edit- Not sure if you need to do that quest to unlock the last domains for artifacts, but that's huge.
    You don't need to do the quest to get domains. You get those at AR45, not world level 5.
    And those drop rates sound the same as AR40, except for the jewels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hmmm I'm debating whether I want Barbara or Qiqi as the team healer...

Barbara has a lot more constellations, but I've been enjoying Qiqi, but barb is better for the Pyro Regivine....

uugghhhhhh
    Qiqi.
    She doesn't frost you when she heals, so you can't get frozen. Barbs wets you so you can get frozen.

And just swap barbs in for the pyro boss. Not like it matters what level she is, you just need her for reactions

Dvalin you don't need world level for, he's a dungeon. The wolf you need it for though.

I thought you got the same amount at WL5 as WL4 though. If you get more from them, then absolutely you should level up.
    As I said myself, it's not like enemies get much harder
    Dont bounty bosses also level up with the world ranks? I could see someone really fucking themselves over on rep when your main team is 80 and the only chars the bounty isn't immune to is your lvl 40-50s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    So I got Childe to level 70+ with an R2 Level 80 Rust. Have his talents leveled a bit, but not a lot.

Pretty fun. Super fast and flashy attacks, which can be fun. He definitely slaps things. Pairs really well with Fischl support. (But then, so do most people) Probably with Xingqiu as well.

I'm still worried about how he handles longer fights. You're going to need to swap out of melee stance, and you don't want to just be goofing around while it recharges, so you'll need someone else that can also act as a carry in between. Which seems to defeat the purpose of a primary DPS carry in the first place. But I might be overthinking it.
    Nah, you aren't. The long cooldown on going back to melee attacks sucks, and probably single-handedly tanks his viability
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Dont bounty bosses also level up with the world ranks? I could see someone really fucking themselves over on rep when your main team is 80 and the only chars the bounty isn't immune to is your lvl 40-50s.
    I think they do? I'm not sure
    But really, as long as you get some decent gear you can mostly handle things, even with under leveled characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got ridiculously lucky in the new patch, I wished like, 12 times, got 3 legendaries so far, Qiqi, Jean and Tartaglia (or childe)

Before that I had 0 5 star characters lol
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm seems like i wont be killing childe anytime soon soon as i get to the 3rd phase of the fight my PS4 Overheats every single time havent had a single problem till the update runs fine everywhere else in the game but soon as i do the fight it craps out.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Got ridiculously lucky in the new patch, I wished like, 12 times, got 3 legendaries so far, Qiqi, Jean and Tartaglia (or childe)

Burn the witch!

...I did 20 pulls and got the same 4 star weapon twice.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Is Fischl good? got her and i love she's a bow user

Nah, you aren't. The long cooldown on going back to melee attacks sucks, and probably single-handedly tanks his viability

I think they do? I'm not sure
    But really, as long as you get some decent gear you can mostly handle things, even with under leveled characters.
    Bounties have timers though and sometimes can take 2-4 minutes just traveling between clues. I don't see how someone could do it with severely underlvled chars if some of them are getting oneshot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Well on current world lvl, they are pretty high lvl (76 i think). Maybe check some streamer or youtuber doing those bosses pass Ar 45, but i am 100% they will be lvl 80+ for sure.

I'm still worried about how he handles longer fights. You're going to need to swap out of melee stance, and you don't want to just be goofing around while it recharges, so you'll need someone else that can also act as a carry in between. Which seems to defeat the purpose of a primary DPS carry in the first place. But I might be overthinking it.
    I'm unsure how Mihoyo handles balancing as I've never played any game from the previously but Childe really could use some balancing. There is just way to much power locked behind his C1 and C6. He functions alright in some situations but as you said, you basically need two carries in your party when you're using him at C0.

Personally I feel like reducing his maximum E cooldown to 20 something seconds and the minimum cooldown to 6 seconds would be great. That way the constellation bonuses are still incredibly good just that he's not weird as hell to use at C0.

Edit: one thing to consider is that his passive provides +1 level to all partymembers normal attacks. That might be good enough for him to take up one spot in the group when running 2 carries.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2020-11-12 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Is Fischl good? got her and i love she's a bow user
    Very good support.

Oz rekts mobs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post

I hate you, I want all of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Burn the witch!

...I did 20 pulls and got the same 4 star weapon twice.
    40 pulls, 3 duplicates, and 0 of the characters I wanted

So I got Childe to level 70+ with an R2 Level 80 Rust. Have his talents leveled a bit, but not a lot.

Pretty fun. Super fast and flashy attacks, which can be fun. He definitely slaps things. Pairs really well with Fischl support. (But then, so do most people) Probably with Xingqiu as well.

At worst, you just one shot everything with his ultimate and use him like Mona. (i.e. Ultimate -> switch out)
    No problems there.
    He deals like 150k crits with even the shittiest of gear if you set up properly due to the OP Vaporize interaction.
    I sure hope that they nerf Melt/Vaporize by like 50-75% or otherwise balance will be shit and Electro characters even more obsolete than they already are. Gear will probably get better after all, and that will just further put Pyro/Water DPS characters ahead.

Aside from that, you can just use his bow-charge attack to both proc riptide and deal good vaporize damage.
    It's basically equal to catalyst-charge attacks, just a tad bit slower but you can move and do it on every range.
    And it's always a crit.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-12 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Very good support.

Oz rekts mobs
    Sigh, i still cant decide on a team >.< so many stuff to try

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    At worst, you just one shot everything with his ultimate and use him like Mona. (i.e. Ultimate -> switch out)
    No problems there.
    He deals like 150k crits with even the shittiest of gear if you set up properly due to the OP Vaporize interaction.
    Does he have a special interaction with it?
    I sure hope that they nerf Melt/Vaporize by like 50-75% or otherwise balance will be shit and Electro characters even more obsolete than they already are. Gear will probably get better after all, and that will just further put Pyro/Water DPS characters ahead.
    Is melt/vaporize really that much ahead? I've done testing multiple times and every time I do, overload comes out as hitting harder than melt. Diluc is my main DPS who triggers reactions. I leave his gear the same, but make my other element appliers as weak/naked as possible.

As for Childe.. he seems fine as someone you just use to put some marks up, switch to melee, drop ult for huge dmg, then shelf until it comes back up again. That seems perfectly suited to sub DPS.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2020-11-12 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how we get more primogems from bug fixes than anything else, lol