Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I can already imagine it... seasonal transmogs, like Christmas Theme, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    You must have me confused with someone else, I never kicked anyone from my groups for any of those reasons.

Either you dont read my posts and just click on reply, or you are very confused.

I was perfectly clear with my last post where I said that I think the game would be much better off if these store-additions were achievable in-game through various questlines or achievements instead of just being put on the store behind a cheap $$$-tag, that is just my opinion on the whole in-game store in general.

You can disagree all you want, but you're desperately trying to proclaim that your opinion is "right" and its just not gonna happen buddy.

Insult me all you want with calling me a troll or my world-view is "wrong" it really doesnt matter anyway, opinions are subjective.
    The irony in this post is hilarious LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I can already imagine it... seasonal transmogs, like Christmas Theme, etc.
    Oh no the horror what ever are we going to do, game is ruined forever
    Last edited by Synical123; 2020-11-12 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no the horror what ever are we going to do, game is ruined forever
    If you dont have anything better to come with than insults, please dont quote me in the future thank you.

If you dont have anything better to come with than insults, please dont quote me in the future thank you.
    Saying something is ironic is, yet again, not an insult.

Saying something is ironic is, yet again, not an insult.
    Well, for one you could at least try to discuss things constructively instead of pointing and laughing at things you disagree with like above.

But you're obviously unable to act like an adult so I'll add you to the ignore-list instead, that works too.

Well, for one you could at least try to discuss things constructively instead of pointing and laughing at things you disagree with like above.

But you're obviously unable to act like an adult so I'll add you to the ignore-list instead, that works too.
    I said it was ironic because you said I wasn't reading the posts and just posting nonsense. When I literally pointed out the flaws in your arguments and gave you examples and reasons why they don't make sense, making it seem like you weren't reading them at all and as in your own words, you dont read my posts and just click on reply.

Go up and read them again. I actually repeated exactly what you said for an argument and pointed out EXACTLY why your logic is flawed. If that's too confusing for you, then there is no more need to have a 'discussion' because you can't even understand a very simple concept of how games are developed.

I said it was ironic because you said I wasn't reading the posts and just posting nonsense. When I literally pointed out the flaws in your arguments and gave you examples and reasons why they don't make sense, making it seem like you weren't reading them at all and as in your own words, you dont read my posts and just click on reply.

Go up and read them again. I actually repeated exactly what you said for an argument and pointed out EXACTLY why your logic is flawed. If that's too confusing for you, then there is no more need to have a 'discussion' because you can't even understand a very simple concept of how games are developed.
    "-You dont agree with my opinion, you dont even understand how games are developed!"

Just move on please, find someone else to annoy.

"-You dont agree with my opinion, you dont even understand how games are developed!"

Just move on please, find someone else to annoy.
    It's not a matter of opinions here my guy, it's a matter of how things operate. You simply do not understand how they work if your answer is "If they make any piece of armor ever, they need to make additional content to match that gear". That's not how it works. The gear is extra. The content is already made. They aren't going to go out of their way and make MORE content that takes up a ton of time testing, developing, and implementing into a game when they already have their content made for that certain expansion.

Additionally, if your gripe is that you can't earn it from in-game sources, you can. Go farm gold, buy wow tokens, just like the spider mount and the long neck boy works. You can purchase it by earning gold.

Again, this isn't a matter of opinions, your reasoning's are just simply incorrect and outlandish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard started selling transmog shit in the same capacity as mounts and pets and then overprice the shit out of it too just like the mounts and pets because they know they have millions of suckers out there that are willing to piss away their money for shiny cosmetics. Then a new vicious cycle will begin of people blindly supporting scummy business to pave way for some other nickel and dime bullshit.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

It's not a matter of opinions here my guy, it's a matter of how things operate. You simply do not understand how they work if your answer is "If they make any piece of armor ever, they need to make additional content to match that gear". That's not how it works. The gear is extra. The content is already made. They aren't going to go out of their way and make MORE content that takes up a ton of time testing, developing, and implementing into a game when they already have their content made for that certain expansion.

Additionally, if your gripe is that you can't earn it from in-game sources, you can. Go farm gold, buy wow tokens, just like the spider mount and the long neck boy works. You can purchase it by earning gold.

Again, this isn't a matter of opinions, your reasoning's are just simply incorrect and outlandish.
    Its absolutely about opinions, it doesnt matter how strong your urge to always be right on the internet is.

And you are free to your own opinion as well, but dont try to preach them as facts please.

With how bad like 90% of armor has looked for the past three (maybe 4!) expansions, I'm convinced they just aren't very good at making nice looking armor anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Otimus View Post
    With how bad like 90% of armor has looked for the past three (maybe 4!) expansions, I'm convinced they just aren't very good at making nice looking armor anymore.
    3-4 no way. MoP, WoD and legion all had a bunch of really nice sets. BFA has kind of been the exception with no ( or very few) good looking sets.

I would happily pay for immunity to never see the xmog set they are currently selling. Literally the ugliest set they've ever done, and that includes Warrior AQ set.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    I was one of those guild officers that kicked people who had them.

This is an unacceptable practice. I will forever /spit on those who support it.
    Oh wow, that's some heavy envy right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oblakoff View Post
    I would happily pay for immunity to never see the xmog set they are currently selling. Literally the ugliest set they've ever done, and that includes Warrior AQ set.
    Bro you better step back, the T2.5 plate set is a treasure. A clown treasure, but a treasure.

A treasure, but a clown treasure

Xmogs for sale are good.

Designing high-quality sets for in-game content is a waste of development time.

Plus they are limited by thematic content.

With xmog shop they can design high-quality content-agnostic sets all year round.

Face it, we're never getting Azshara's pimping stuff as in-game drops. But an Azshara-themed set will be sold in the store eventually.

Just like with the pyjamas, they're a joke mog that I haven, but didn't spend a dime on. They just appeared in my inbox or whatever. I don't think Blizzard would sell things like Frostmourne or a unique Warden set instead of making them obtainable through gameplay.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Xmogs for sale are good.

Designing high-quality sets for in-game content is a waste of development time.

Plus they are limited by thematic content.

With xmog shop they can design high-quality content-agnostic sets all year round.

Face it, we're never getting Azshara's pimping stuff as in-game drops. But an Azshara-themed set will be sold in the store eventually.
    And why is creating content for players to enjoy "waste of development time" exactly according to you?

Judging by the sound of a few people in this thread, playing the game to get items is 'menial' and we should just simply be able to buy every item-set from the in-game store.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Would you buy an xmog if it was really amazing?

"Sprite Darter's Wings" is the first (and very strange ...) xmogs that Blizzard places in the game store. I remember when the "Celestial Steed" appeared and sparked the same debate: "Is selling mounts a good idea?" Will players accept an exclusive item that can only be purchased like a "Pay to Win" game?

Check this out: Despite turning the char into a complete clown (forgive me if you disagree) the xmog "Sprite Darter's Wings" is a success. I'm already getting tired of finding players using this in Azeroth.
    Imagine then ... if Blizzard creates special xmogs for specific classes like (for example) the first FULL BLACK set for rogues (a wish of many) with "smoke effect" and when you press sprint ... a huge trail of smoke black is left behind. (Blizzard, I would pay $ 500 on that. Just saying ...)

And you? Do you believe that the new era of "xmogs for sale" is coming?
    Would you buy it if they were special and badass (as with the mounts that are to sell) ??

EDIT:
    For something like this I sell my kidney and pay what Blizzard can order without problems:

This is why the gaming industry is the way it is.

I started playing this game 14 years ago because I wanted to be that badass Tauren with t3 Set posing in Orgrimmar showing off that I beat KT. If they take away the prestige that gear gives and literally set it behind a paywall, I and many others will quit. And what do you gain? You surely won't get new players, but you will get a short-term money spike. That's great to boost your numbers during a content drought, but in the long run, you will lose a lot of players.