Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I already claimed to be cute so if you lynch me you're not cute at all.
    Cute all the time lately, lucky you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I don't see any problems with discussing things, as long as we stop once in a while, or go to the Discord to discuss things.

*Remembers how many people on this forum were telling her to shut up when talking about Bwonsamdi, and sighs*
    What? You discuss things on Discord too? I know there is a MMO-C mafia discord, but I unistalled that program months ago. Didn't expect discussions outside of the game.
    Are you sure you mean Discord and not somthing like a website? Like one you got after you died last game?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    As far as am I scum? I already told you fucks my role. For the 3rd game in a row. Maybe pay attention, or are you trying to look townie as scum again so you can coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    how about this. Fuck this game.

Not helping the Psychic when you idiots miss lynch a VT on D1.

Unvote
    Vote: Marack

and same MO from Graeham this game. Bet the bitch is scum again.
    My take on this: Probally not mafia Marack. No point to make a fuss and bring so much attention. No need to make town your enemies by calling them names. Unless you argue with your scumbuddy. But why?

Frustrated town, maybe. But what is he so angry about?

Getting VT 3rd time? VT is not such a bad role. Least stresfull imo, because of small impact of individual VT. You find scum, great. You get NK'd, not bad either. You get lynched, it is "that other townies" fault for not seeing how much of town you are.

Being pushed by his scum read for reasons he doesn't agree on? Just point that out and chill. Don't self vote, it isn't helping.

Frustrated SK is an interesting option. SK is a difficult role that needs to survive entire game and if one gets heat on day1 already I can understand such behavior. What he gains from this play as SK?

Pros:

Tests how much opposistion he gets. If it's a lot then he can just realize this game is a lost cause and there is no need to suffer for so many days. If it's not that much it helps him because...

It leaves bad taste so in a long term it counters the sentiment "Why is Marack still not NK'd?" He was scummy and mafia thinks they can lynch him later on.

Wanted to put this as a con, thought SK is not investigation immune and it could lure a cop check. But after checking rolecards again cop results are Mafia and Other. So if SK is other then result is same as on town=investigation immune.

Cons:
    Claiming VT removes cannibal SK's biggest strength. Fake claim from cannibalized TPR.

Before writing this I thought doing this as SK is not a good idea, but now I see it as kind of viable.
    My read on Marack is still leaning salty town, but if he eventually flips SK I won't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Ok, I was thinking it was a Doctor slip lol
    Please, read a guide on how to play this game. There must be plenty of them out there.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Bwonsamdi exudes charisma and animates like a smooth Disney character. Ryuk just sat there as a static image in the background asking Light to exposit his plans and the plot and whatever new rules for the Death Note that the author made up on the spot.
    He also has a nice accent. If only Rastakhan lived longer so we could have more cutscenes with the two in them
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

mod could we get a vote count please

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post

What? You discuss things on Discord too? I know there is a MMO-C mafia discord, but I unistalled that program months ago. Didn't expect discussions outside of the game.
    Are you sure you mean Discord and not something like a website? Like one you got after you died last game?
    Yes there is a Discord, Graeham made it I believe. Its kind of an off topic thing though

Frustrated town, maybe. But what is he so angry about?
    Well, Maybe he's mad that there was a mislynch, and three Townies end up dying and getting the Wolves to win?

Current Vote Tally:

2 - Catta ( Xanjori #8 , Bageloaf #198 )

1 - Listo ( Listo #29 )

4 - Val ( Clarinet #61 , Lora #369 , Crackleslap #427 , Cereal #470 )

3 - Crackleslap ( Dupti #107 , Val #437 , Firebert #449 )

1 - Marack ( Marack #433 )

1 - Xanjori ( Catta #319 )

1 - Bageloaf ( Blood Fox #534 )

Not currently voting: SatsuBL, Virothe, RCA, Robozerim, Bwonsamdi, Graeham

With 19 alive majority lynch is 10
    Day 1 deadline: Friday 11/13 @5pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Not a lot of vote movement the closer we have gotten to deadline, could perhaps indicate scum are content with the current wagons. Hm.

Actually I'd really like for non voters to vote

3+ Year Old Account
    Vote Val

I should probably vote at some point lol

I suppose there is a possibility crackle is scum in which case Cereal could be a likely partner since she was the one to make Val the leading wagon.

But not really sure I believe that because I have a slight townlean on Crackle for a perhaps rather odd reason that I am not that confident in.. and well I guess I'm also slightly biased in the sense that I don't think I really want to lynch him day 1.

I guess I can't really read too much into the whole vote progression yet though simply because there hasn't really been any activity since I went to sleep so perhaps scum just did not realise the current vote count but sure youd imagine them to keep track of it if they knew there was a wagon on one of their teammates unless they expected it to die down since it is day 1 and random votes are pretty common but meh seems perhaps a bit risky but that's WIFOM and not worth really looking into at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what did listo really vote on himself?

- - - Updated - - -

I missed the whole self vote stuff that happened early on I see. Well in that case listo should be considered a non voter at this point as well

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I suppose there is a possibility crackle is scum in which case Cereal could be a likely partner since she was the one to make Val the leading wagon.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what did listo really vote on himself?

- - - Updated - - -

I missed the whole self vote stuff that happened early on I see. Well in that case listo should be considered a non voter at this point as well
    On phone so formatting will be shit.

Yes my super cereal vote about self votes being awesome led the train on Val. But if you are referring to the “turn into pretzel and eat” could be a slip. I can’t put anything past you guys. Which is why my vote went back on Val.

Also Listo self voted for shits and giggles when everyone else did on D1 but really needs to update that vote.

Marack legitimately self voted during the outburst.

I also want to see how the people who haven’t cast a single vote yet, joking or otherwise, intend to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    On phone so formatting will be shit.

Yes my super cereal vote about self votes being awesome led the train on Val. But if you are referring to the “turn into pretzel and eat” could be a slip. I can’t put anything past you guys. Which is why my vote went back on Val.

Also Listo self voted for shits and giggles when everyone else did on D1 but really needs to update that vote.

Marack legitimately self voted during the outburst.

I also want to see how the people who haven’t cast a single vote yet, joking or otherwise, intend to vote.
    I'm honestly not sure exactly what you are talking about, I am simply referring to the vote count.

Val was the leading wagon, then Val and Firebert voted on Crackle which tied the wagons both at 3 and then you voted on Val making Val the leading wagon once again

- - - Updated - - -

But yes I am obviously missing vote progression actually so I'll take another look

- - - Updated - - -

Firebert not doing his vote thing this game is really unfortunate as it can be a rather helpful tool at times like these. I'm really curious as to whether this is alignment indicative of you but I suppose time will tell

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly not sure exactly what you are talking about, I am simply referring to the vote count.

Val was the leading wagon, then Val and Firebert voted on Crackle which tied the wagons both at 3 and then you voted on Val making Val the leading wagon once again

- - - Updated - - -

But yes I am obviously missing vote progression actually so I'll take another look

- - - Updated - - -

Firebert not doing his vote thing this game is really unfortunate as it can be a rather helpful tool at times like these. I'm really curious as to whether this is alignment indicative of you but I suppose time will tell
    This is why mafiascum days last 3 weeks

I can do the vote tracker tonight if there is an appetite for it
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Hi Firebert. Out of Bwonsamdi/Listo/Marack who do you think is most scummy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Hi Firebert. Out of Bwonsamdi/Listo/Marack who do you think is most scummy?
    Bwonsamdi for the slip claim; note that I would do the same thing as they did for metagame purposes though, as I call out all relevant slips

- - - Updated - - -

So, Bwonsamdi but not by much
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I joke voted Val on a post in the 30s and then swapped to Marack during the outburst and self-vote.

Firebert made me realize that it was probably just the flailing of someone being VT for the third time in a row, which I had mentioned. I just felt that a defeatist self vote won’t help town win if he didn’t plan on continuing interaction.

I then swapped back to Val since I still can’t get a read on anything during this day. It all just seems like wild conjecture. I’m hoping I can actually get a solid read on people during the next day and see how people voted for anyone who is dead.

I should say I swapped back because of the eating Marack comment and because I can’t get any other read. Sure Clarinet ridiculed the vote and reasoning but it’s literally all I have to run with.

Okay took longer than I am willing to admit, but this is what I got:

#32: Cereal votes Val (Crackle: 0, Val: 1)
    #61: Clarinet votes Val (Crackle: 0, Val: 2)
    #107: dupti votes Crackle (Crackle: 1, Val: 2)
    #130: Firebert votes Crackle (Crackle: 2, Val: 2)
    #181: Graeham votes Crackle (Crackle: 3, Val: 2)
    #184: BF votes Crackle (Crackle: 4, Val: 2)
    #207: Marack votes Val (Crackle: 4, Val: 2)
    #234: BF unvotes (Crackle: 3, Val 2)
    #238: Marack unvotes (Crackle: 3, Val: 2)
    #253: Firebert unvotes (Crackle: 2, Val: 2)
    #345: Crackle then tries to seperate the votes and tries to form associative reads based on what I'd consider to be random useless votes that was mainly based on the whole dog vs cat discussion which resulted in a lot of random vote hopping. Crackle can defend his take as much as he wants to, I think it was a odd and questionable angle to pursue, but as I said I have a slight townlean on him but that actually has to do with him saying that I dislikes my opinion on this mainly because it seems consistent with what I would expect if he was indeed town, because then his concern with me saying this would probably be that he believes that his theory could be correct and he thinks I might be trying to dismiss it. He can definitely fake this paranoia as scum sure, but to me it came across as rather natural I think
    #369: Lora votes on Val (Crackle: 2, Val: 3)
    #384: Bwon votes on Val (Crackle: 2, Val: 4)
    #424: Graeham unvotes (Crackle: 1, Val: 4)
    #426: Bwon unvotes (Crackle: 1, Val: 3
    #427: Crackle votes on Val (Crackle: 1, Val: 4)
    #437: Val votes on Crackle (Crackle: 2, Val: 4)
    #438: Cereal unvotes (Crackle: 2, Val: 3
    #449: Firebert votes on Crackle (Crackle: 3, Val: 3)
    #470: Cereal votes on Val (Crackle: 3, Val: 4)
    #547: Bwon votes on Val (Crackle: 3, Val: 5)

this is obviously not meant to be a vote pattern analysis as I ignored every other vote this is only related to the Crackel and Val wagons)
    It's also day 1 with a lot of meaningless and shitty votes so difficult to read into most of them anyway. I'd say only based on this though I think Val looks better than Crackle at the moment, but I also believe Crackle looks more townie than Val. I think if Val is scum then I am actually contrary to what Crackle seems to believe more inclined to believe it would indicate his partners being spread out on random players or being non voters

*yawn*

why is my train stagnant

I NEED MORE VOTES DAMMIT

I pledge as a ghost candidate hereby pledge to haunt your psychic and say witty things in his/her dreams

#ValForGhost2020

Hm actually the one thing Crackle did point out was that there were no overlaps and there still has not been which is not a bad observation, but I just don't think it means anything at this point and I think it is impossible to pursue whatsoever when we have absolutely no information so I think it's a waste of time to really pursue this discussion as it is only going to be a WIFOM fest. I do however believe this might be worth returning to later

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    *yawn*

why is my train stagnant

I NEED MORE VOTES DAMMIT

I pledge as a ghost candidate hereby pledge to haunt your psychic and say witty things in his/her dreams

#ValForGhost2020
    man val if youre town then why do you post shit like this, we pretty much have to vote on you because we cant just give cheap townpass for shit like this, its pretty much the same issue with selfvoting, it has to be punished because otherwise meta is going to be garbage as scum will just use it to try to clear themselves until we eventually go back to realising its not a towntell. its the same reason people always complained about graeham back when he kept doing his martyr plays

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Bwonsamdi for the slip claim; note that I would do the same thing as they did for metagame purposes though, as I call out all relevant slips

- - - Updated - - -

So, Bwonsamdi but not by much
    Thanks. Obviously that is my lynch PoE for today. As my loyal post editor and top3 town for now, your help is appreciated.

actually fuck this

unvote
    vote val

if youre scum then great, if youre town then you still deserve to get lynched for doing that