Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Your contribution is appreciated!

@listo95 you have 0 game related posts so far and last game you did your classic scum coasting, i am aware that you also tend to play slow early on as town but id really like to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @listo95 you have 0 game related posts so far and last game you did your classic scum coasting, i am aware that you also tend to play slow early on as town but id really like to hear from you
    Ya listo, why don’t you have more game related posts! Be more me!

<.<;

- - - Updated - - -

More like me””

lol well to be fair to you, you havent really had the chance to do so yet, but listo has been around and posted

man val if youre town then why do you post shit like this, we pretty much have to vote on you because we cant just give cheap townpass for shit like this, its pretty much the same issue with selfvoting, it has to be punished because otherwise meta is going to be garbage as scum will just use it to try to clear themselves until we eventually go back to realising its not a towntell. its the same reason people always complained about graeham back when he kept doing his martyr plays
    I remember on other forum there was a saying "too wolfy to be a wolf" or something like that. Meaning a play so scummy that scum would never do that, so it was a towntell. In time scum changed their playstyle and started to play outright scummy. Town realized that and meta shifted again.

However I oppose punishing players because "in future games this or that can happen". If meta shifts then we adapt. For now we play this game.

really wish Val would make an effort if he were town

I'm not talking about kickin' and screamin' but rather be more cooperative

I've already mentioned 2 times that I felt an impulse to unvote him. It doesn't' matter to him if I vote or unvote him so that's why I'm keeping it there even tho I also feel iffy about CSlap

I think being indifferent shouldn't be a town's tactic but who knows what's in Val's mind. Maybe he's got a diff. mentality

- - - Updated - - -

Either Cslap or Satsu or both as mafiosi

because...Cslap was only passionate in that pet discussion and Satsu is not as detective-like as he was in town mode in other games ...sobbing rn

- - - Updated - - -

actually fuck this

unvote
    vote val

if youre scum then great, if youre town then you still deserve to get lynched for doing that
    we shouldn't do this. If you're town, dupti. RISE ABOVE

we can't just throw fits because we don't like Val's play

dupti your previous post and this one shows townie frustration...but if Val is town, then it's a wrong wagon

- - - Updated - - -

unvote Val

I see to many rage votes and it's not okay

- - - Updated - - -

vote Cackleslap

- - - Updated - - -

Grae as mega town, dupti as town,

who else..maybe Cereal also but don't quote me on that

- - - Updated - - -

there's Lora and Cslap on Val

both fishy so I think I won't vote Val again this D1

Val, your 1st post STILL rubs me the wrong way..let me quote it in a sec

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Either Cslap or Satsu or both as mafiosi

because...Cslap was only passionate in that pet discussion and Satsu is not as detective-like as he was in town mode in other games ...sobbing rn
    Detective work needs evidence and it comes with time. Don't write me off so fast.

And tell me, out of three primary suspects : Bwonsamdi/Listo/Marack who stikes you as the most evil.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52801915

It felt a bit try-hard for a vt so that's why I was confused why you would jester about being a killer in your entrance post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post

And tell me, out of three primary suspects : Bwonsamdi/Listo/Marack who stikes you as the most evil.
    First one feels a bit shaky but I'm unfamiliar with his play

Listo is still in kpop world and self-voting which tells me there's no incentive to find the baddies...because they might be a baddie themselves?

All your candidates have a scummy smell, last one might have a less offensive smell because it could be just a misunderstanding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ya listo, why don’t you have more game related posts! Be more me!

<.<;

- - - Updated - - -

More like me””
    wow!!!! a whole one post!!!! you are the best mafia player ever, right up there with listo!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm looking forward to Scexit.

- - - Updated - - -

They're lovers in my headcanon and there's nothing you can do to stop me
    i hate you

- - - Updated - - -

Alright I'm here I'm sorry I'm way late to the game but I messed up yesterday and took night time cold meds instead of daytime and was out for like 15 hours and didn't realize the game had started.

And just to say it's a real dick move to make your night time meds white and day times blue and then put them in the same damn box ><
    oh i was wrong. TWO WHOLE POSTS!!!!! SUCH A BRAVE LITTLE DUCK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    wow!!!! a whole one post!!!! you are the best mafia player ever
    I know, I AM the best! Thank you for your recognition.

Okay maybe someone can help me here. I get Val is probably VT asking to be killed to be a ghost since that play on day one id think is inadvisable since anyone can be lynched for anything on D1.

I also get we don’t want to kill townies. But in the cases of Marack (giving up) and Val (wanting to suicide) I’m guessing it’s more of a benefit to keep them around for some more days to see if they change their minds?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, I AM the best! Thank you for your recognition.
    since i am #1 that makes you #2. hi #2. one day you will have my level of skill in this game but it'll be too late as i'll end up murdering you in your sleep. its only natural for ducks to get killed painfully.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Okay maybe someone can help me here. I get Val is probably VT asking to be killed to be a ghost since that play on day one id think is inadvisable since anyone can be lynched for anything on D1.

I also get we don’t want to kill townies. But in the cases of Marack (giving up) and Val (wanting to suicide) I’m guessing it’s more of a benefit to keep them around for some more days to see if they change their minds?
    val is confirmed scum for slipping and saying they were gonna eat someone. also just straight up claimed to be killer. very easy open shut case.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

since i am #1 that makes you #2. hi #2. one day you will have my level of skill in this game but it'll be too late as i'll end up murdering you in your sleep. its only natural for ducks to get killed painfully.

- - - Updated - - -

val is confirmed scum for slipping and saying they were gonna eat someone. also just straight up claimed to be killer. very easy open shut case.
    To be fair you literally just said you’d murder Virothe in his sleep :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    To be fair you literally just said you’d murder Virothe in his sleep :P
    yes but thats perfectly fine. i'm lora. i kill the duck. its kinda what i do. we all know this.

yes but thats perfectly fine. i'm lora. i kill the duck. its kinda what i do. we all know this.
    Either that or I blind the eyeball, it’s kinda whoever stops procrastinating first tbh

Val as SK would be hilarious. At this point, I don't think he is, I've moved past this option, but him as SK talking about 'eating someone like a pretzel' is LMAO

imagine him posting and then quickly realizing

'shit, I can't edit now! fuck, I hope they won't notice!'

would def. be this game's most comedic slip

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Val as SK would be hilarious. At this point, I don't think he is, I've moved past this option, but him as SK talking about 'eating someone like a pretzel' is LMAO

imagine him posting and then quickly realizing

'shit, I can't edit now! fuck, I hope they won't notice!'

would def. be this game's most comedic slip
    I wouldn’t put it past him. That was the first damn thing I picked up on and then Lora saw it too. He has also been pretty silent since the slip was mentioned and then started to say make him a ghost.

It’s why I haven’t unvoted

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you remember my playstyle you'll remember I need vote trails to really get any major ideas for town/scum. So until the end of this day phase I won't really have anything major to find.

Unvote

Alright, I'm back. Catching up now.

Hi Greaham, I've been waiting for you. As you can see top two trains right now are Val and Crackle. I don't like those. I think that is a miss.

I want to vote somewhere else, but don't want end up as only person voting there. So I conduct a mini-poll among my top 3 town reads and you happen to be last one to answer. Tell me, out of Bwonsamdi/Listo/Marack who do you think is most scummy.