Page 30 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I did a quick glance through some of the pages that I... didn't really read because D1 and all but... I see where the Val and Marack votes are coming from but I'm not sure if I fully agree with either of those trains. The issue I have with Val is I don't think the restless modifier will be for all VTs, only some possibly.

But I have to head to work now so I'll try to post something when I go on break...

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Hi Greaham, I've been waiting for you. As you can see top two trains right now are Val and Crackle. I don't like those. I think that is a miss.

I want to vote somewhere else, but don't want end up as only person voting there. So I conduct a mini-poll among my top 3 town reads and you happen to be last one to answer. Tell me, out of Bwonsamdi/Listo/Marack who do you think is most scummy.
    Of the three, I'd lean towards Marack. I don't like how flippant he's being in response to some innocent fluff discussion as well as his angry self vote and announcement that he wouldn't contribute as a ghost. I wasn't even being serious when pushing on him and joking about him being scum at the time - as he should know, given we always joke about that in these games.

There's a chance he's just being salty about being given a VT role/thinking he's going to be lynched early though.

Bwon's still fairly new so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for the first couple of day phases.

Listo is...much as I'd expect at this point in the game. Someone to keep an eye on to prevent lurking but not necessarily suspicious for the time being.

I'm still a little suspicious of Firebert claiming to not know how the serial killer role worked, though. He also seems less willing to talk about the game setup in general this time around.

3+ Year Old Account
    Did Firebert misread the rolecards or overanalyse them? That's kind of what I'm getting at
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Did Firebert misread the rolecards or overanalyse them? That's kind of what I'm getting at
    A good tactic, as scum, is to deliberately feign being dense in order to get a free pass. I did the same thing during the last game by pretending to be terrible at working with numbers. I am, generally, though not to the extent that I pretended to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm still a little suspicious of Firebert claiming to not know how the serial killer role worked, though. He also seems less willing to talk about the game setup in general this time around.
    Honestly I didn't even bother reading the OP.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

A good tactic, as scum, is to deliberately feign being dense in order to get a free pass. I did the same thing during the last game by pretending to be terrible at working with numbers. I am, generally, though not to the extent that I pretended to be.
    Quick. We need to test you. What’s 1+1. Answer correctly, scum.

Thanks Greaham. So to conclude. Firebert thinks Bwonsamdi is most scummy but not by much. Clairnet thinks they are all fishy but Marack less than other two. And you think Marack is scummy but would keep other two for now. I don't see if I start a train here it will go anywhere. If one would appear I can join anytime.

If you are set on Val/Crackle I can help you get a lynch off, but there is probally still time to reconsider. Imo if Crackle is town they will be helpful later on. Or you can push Crackle if you want even more claims from d1.

Thanks Greaham. So to conclude. Firebert thinks Bwonsamdi is most scummy but not by much. Clairnet thinks they are all fishy but Marack less than other two. And you think Marack is scummy but would keep other two for now. I don't see if I start a train here it will go anywhere. If one would appear I can join anytime.

If you are set on Val/Crackle I can help you get a lynch off, but there is probally still time to reconsider. Imo if Crackle is town they will be helpful later on. Or you can push Crackle if you want even more claims from d1.
    If you were to start a train, who would it be on then? I’m open to changing my vote because mine solely relies on that slip. But I’m not even confident in that much anymore.

Hi Greaham, I've been waiting for you.
    this sounds so sophisticated

So I conduct a mini-poll among my top 3 town reads and you happen to be last one to answer.
    Your townlean? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be perceived that way even tho I'm not sure of your alignment, still..among main 3 is a very elevated position

but why, Satsu?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    The issue I have with Val is I don't think the restless modifier will be for all VTs, only some possibly.
    This made me go back and read role cards and you’re right. It’s a hidden modifier so no one knows if they will become a ghost upon death or not. So a self sacrifice to become a ghost makes no sense because you aren’t sure if you even can.

Unvote

Until we see how the next 2 hours and 49 minutes are going.

I’m still suspicious because without knowing he’d be a ghost it makes the SK play more likely

Unvote
    Vote: Firebert

I'm going with my gut. Don't blindly follow, though.

10+ Year Old Account

Get your microscopes out kids

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Firebert

I'm going with my gut. Don't blindly follow, though.
    The fucking timing
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Unvote

Damnit, Firebert.

Okay, fine. Firebert is doing what he did during the last game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Damnit, Firebert.

Okay, fine. Firebert is doing what he did during the last game.
    Someone asked for it!

Don't make me go down to 5.5pt text plx
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

Get your microscopes out kids
    I don't think this looks that bad honestly, and I'm nearsighted

I like how the middle is just like L o r a
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    This vote reason should be obvious.

Unvote

Vote: CerealLord
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    This vote reason should be obvious.

Unvote

Vote: CerealLord
    Care to offer any explanation?

The new guy isn't being lynched on D1...