Page 31 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Do I have to be voted to go on that list too?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each time a train Cereal is on starts to lose steam they immediately hop off. This is scummy play with a few hours left as it looks like they're angling for No Lynch.

Same can be said for Bwonsamdi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The new guy isn't being lynched on D1...
    Yeah, it's just indicative that I got my eye on you @CerealLord...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Each time a train Cereal is on starts to lose steam they immediately hop off. This is scummy play with a few hours left as it looks like they're angling for No Lynch.

Same can be said for Bwonsamdi.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's just indicative that I got my eye on you @CerealLord...
    Except as the voting shows no one jumped back on the Val train before I left and rejoined giving reasons for both of those. So you can’t say they were “losing steam.” I left the Val train most recently because I can’t read role cards either and Val has no idea if he will become a ghost or not.

If he is SK well then good play. If he is town then offering yourself as a sacrifice is stupid without knowing if you’ll be a ghost or not.

Honestly? If Val was the SK I could see him self lynching because he doesn't want to have to kill everyone else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    So I conduct a mini-poll among my top 3 town reads and you happen to be last one to answer. Tell me, out of Bwonsamdi/Listo/Marack who do you think is most scummy.
    So there lazy dog... how did you come up with your top 3 townies... and what is your reason for picking the 3 names you did? Since you got some input from people, what about putting your own opinion out there.

Of the three, I'd lean towards Marack.
    You always lean me scum. IE last game when you the wolf were claming I was scummy, yet you ended up killing me.

I don't like how flippant he's being in response to some innocent fluff discussion
    Innocent fluff discussion of profesions, farming techniques and other BS related to some other game. I said there is a better place for it and you typically agree that fluff should stop if ofther discussions were going on, yet you kept at it.

as well as his angry self vote and announcement that he wouldn't contribute as a ghost.
    Whats the point in helping town you, if you always paint me in a bad light.

I wasn't even being serious when pushing on him and joking about him being scum at the time - as he should know, given we always joke about that in these games.
    already back peddling to "I wasnt serious, I always do this." Next will be him going on that I should be the prime suspect if he dies. Classic Graeham.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Thanks Greaham. So to conclude. Firebert thinks Bwonsamdi is most scummy but not by much. Clairnet thinks they are all fishy but Marack less than other two. And you think Marack is scummy but would keep other two for now. I don't see if I start a train here it will go anywhere. If one would appear I can join anytime.
    So out of everything, I see someone not man enough to push someone who he finds scummy, yet will JUMP if any of these people have a train started on them.

Unvote
    Vote: Satsu

Unvote
    Vote: Firebert

I'm going with my gut. Don't blindly follow, though.
    Feels im so scummy... and nothing I did was genuine... but following a gutfeel on someone else. What, is this you you can lynch me or kill me again in late game?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Your townlean? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be perceived that way even tho I'm not sure of your alignment, still..among main 3 is a very elevated position

but why, Satsu?
    Firebert because of his claim. He was first one to hardclaim a role. Although from a gameplay perspective I think it was unnecessary and not a great play, from alignment perspective it was good. I already explained why.

I also explained why I townread Greaham. I can tell if Greaham is town or scum from experience. In most cases.

As for you it comes from this post

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    he's relaxed and does drawings

- - - Updated - - -

I believe him when he say vanilla, he has no worries in this world
    To me this was the towniest post this gameday. One I think it was a good read. Two, there is logic there : town tends to be more relaxed ( in general, depends on personality). And at the same time it was so random I just can't see scum faking this. Just feels pure.

@Marack

I really don't understand what the issue is. Fluff is fluff. It's always present during D1 and fizzles out when things get more serious as of D2 and beyond. I'm not going to self censor because you have some weird aversion to FFXIV.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Which, let's be honest, is what's really driving your frustration on that front. I don't play WoW any longer but you don't see me telling people to shut up about it when they're being social.

As for killing you during the last game? I killed you during the late game. It's not like I singled you out to eliminate as quickly as possible so your anger over that feels rather forced.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    If you were to start a train, who would it be on then? I’m open to changing my vote because mine solely relies on that slip. But I’m not even confident in that much anymore.
    People I asked opinions on several times. I don't have solid cases on them. They aren't even outright scummy, but for me personally they are better choices than what we have now.

Bwonsamdi doesn't help town now, and won't help later. No matter how many days we give them. What happened last game was a mistake, and lessons should be learned. No point in keeping them until day before MyLo only to decide "Ok got to lynch you now".

Listo is one of the players I find the most difficult to read. I remember plenty of games where Listo was scum and I couldn't find them. Last game he was scum, played same way as he does now. I want him out for sake of my sanity.

Marack because of SK possibility. Not saying he is an SK. But if, then it will make me feel good I got this right. That aside if he doesn't care about helping town then he can die and it won't make much difference.

Clearly those aren't reasons to convince a lot of players to join a train if I were to start one. So I am not going to.

7+ Year Old Account
    As for killing you during the last game? I killed you during the late game. It's not like I singled you out to eliminate as quickly as possible so your anger over that feels rather forced.
    I could give a fuck less what you are fluffing about... the issue is discussions were starting and you fuck knuckles continued on with it burying posts. Then when asked, you more or less told me to fuck off.

And yet both games... you do this bullshit in early game of "im likely going to die on N1/N2 and when I do, marack is the reason." Get the fuck over yourself. Im not your muse. Move on to something/someone else and keep me out of your mind.

Unvote
    Vote: Marack

If you're not going to be civil...

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually really surprised he's not mad at me to be honest. For not answering his questions and acting 'weird' sometimes

Another thing I'll admit is I'm not really that much of a fan of FF14, but that doesn't mean I call people out because of it. I simply accept that others have different interests and play different games
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

If you're not going to be civil...
    Imagine mafia games being civil. Although we don't need more sikkus

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im here, im queer and i dont have any beer.

Though i will be going back to sleep shortly. But i read the thread quickly and im getting some town v town v town vibes. I don't think Marack is the correct lynch, feel Graeham is too tunnelled right now personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Also think Satsu is one of the more townier people playing right now as well.

*With night approaching, back to my house I slither*

Haha, sounds like you need a Snickers.

Vote Val

With an hour and fifteen minutes left, I am jumping back aboard the same train I've been on for nearly the entire day. It just seems like a scum play to try and make yourself seem VT with a plea to become a ghost, when you don't even know if you will become one. Also, your post about eating Marack could have been a slip.

And when it was called out, you posted, but didn't even respond to any of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post

*With night approaching, back to my house I slither*

Haha, sounds like you need a Snickers.
    Is that your only reasoning? That he is grumpy?

I mean lets be honest, the fluff here was beyond excessive. I skipped reading 10 whole pages because after a couple of them it just wasnt worth my time. Apparently Ive missed shit so now I have to go back and read through 10 pages of 90% unrelated posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Is that your only reasoning? That he is grumpy?
    Yes/No/Maybe .

Closing the door for the night, can't trust no one.

FFXIV was discussed briefly and it's bizarre to single it out when the fluff consisted of various different conversations and topics. It's not like it was ten pages of solely FFXIV.

Sorry, where did I single out FF?

Marack did.