The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    So is backing out of cause be looking up a word in the dictionary is hard.
    Just like editting a post is hard for some....

Remember, you're arguing with people who are on your side, and you're being told that the naming convention is at least misleading, and also 100% requires explanation for anyone who is wanting to know about it, and all you can do is argue that it's impossible for you to be wrong, AND that anyone disagreeing with you is stupid because the definition is at best ambiguous.

Think about how difficult any other aspect of bringing people on board to your movement will be if you're this difficult about something so obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Well this Trump speech coming up is probably going to be a massive shitshow.
    He's going to do a live speech? Fan-fucking-tastic. Get your popcorn ready!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That already happened in two states. I think it was Arizona and NM that had to literally triage to the point where they were denying treatment to elderly patients given the lower chance of survival.

Republicans literally had doctors decide whether grandma and grandpa live or die. And Sarah Palin was nowhere in sight.
    I know Utah was also flirting with this possibility - not sure if they got that far or if it subsided.

What the hell is this speech..... my god

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    What the hell is this speech..... my god
    I dunno, but is it just me or did they remove the hair dye and let him go grey? Or is that just the light?

Either way, I'm surprised he's mostly sticking to the script...and there he goes after New York. But still, this is more tame than I thought it'd be.

Trump is a complete pychopath, fuck anyone that supports him.

He will kill people because someone said mean words about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I dunno, but is it just me or did they remove the hair dye and let him go grey? Or is that just the light?

Either way, I'm surprised he's mostly sticking to the script...and there he goes after New York. But still, this is more tame than I thought it'd be.
    ...and almost slipped there saying "the incoming administration" before catching himself with a "we will see"...

Gotta grift more of his cult to pay back the debt for him before he leaves.

How many more days till he is on permeant vacation in Florida?

i think the over under is 6 days.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Sure sounds like the start of death panels
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    My brother in law was selected to be on his hospital's death panel back when Covid first started... It never got to that, but it's a very really thing and will probably happen again.
    It has already happened. Arizona had to go through it in the summer outbreak. Wisconsin is likely (very quietly) doing the grim math.

- - - Updated - - -

The consensus seems to be that once he leaves for Christmas he won't come back.

Depends on how much time he gets in New York's legal system followed by the federal legal system.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    They've had a smear campaign against hillary for more than 25 years. It didn't start in 2008. It started when bill was president.
    It started when Bill was Governor of Arkansas in like 1989.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Woo more court losses in PA...

������BREAKING: Pennsylvania Court REJECTS Trump lawsuit challenging 1,259 ballots.

Trump and allies are now 1-17 in court.

LOL i love the LP

Kellyanne Conway @kellyannePolls

306. Landslide. Blowout. Historic.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    This thread is long and I wish I could link all the info in it here because I know people will just ignore it

https://twitter.com/mhildreth/status...31833897099265

But I just wanna mention that a majority of rural white voters have said they want universal healthcare, police reform, abortion, something done about climate change, immigration reform, and more. 59% of rural white voters said white supremacists are a major threat to our country. They also said only 36% of rural white voters were even contacted this cycle by Democratic Candidates or the Party. Only 50% of rural white voters were contacted by anyone, in either party.

If you think Democrats need to move right to win over these people, they could start by actually even moving to reach out to them at all.
    This is precisely what Beto O'Rourke said was the way to turn Texas blue. Not just purple but blue.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    This is precisely what Beto O'Rourke said was the way to turn Texas blue. Not just purple but blue.
    I hope he stays involved with DNC politics in TX and helps make that happen. Flipping TX in 2024 would be fucking insane.

Lost two more since then

1-19!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

������BREAKING: Pennsylvania Court REJECTS Trump lawsuit challenging 1,259 ballots.

Trump and allies are now 1-17 in court.
    And the 1 "win" was poll watchers standing closer.

Heather Cox Richardson is posted that these law suits aren't being filed to win, they are being filed to stir the post-lost shit-pot. And we already know Trump is setting up some "media empire" for post White House money grubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I hope he stays involved with DNC politics in TX and helps make that happen. Flipping TX in 2024 would be fucking insane.
    If Texas does flip blue and stays blue (to the point that it becomes a spectator state), the GOP will have a very hard time winning the EC in the future, considering that Texas gives the 2nd most EC votes behind California.

And current population trends are leaning to that being a possibility. Some networks considered Texas as a swing state in this election, even though Texas has been a spectator state for the republicans for ages.

And the 1 "win" was poll watchers standing closer.
    I thought that ruling got reversed on appeal?

It's possible. If not in 2024, maybe in 2028 or 2032
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting article about how "weaponized" slogans cost the DNC seats in the House.

The Democrats must seize control of messaging, including reaching out to large organizations to "market" movements.

LOL i love the LP

Kellyanne Conway @kellyannePolls

306. Landslide. Blowout. Historic.
    Don't forget the trumpanzees said that 306 without the popular vote gave him a mandate.