Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Worgen...they look like they'll rip you a new one, over and over...

So many people responding to the thread title instead of the actual OP......

For me, it's a No, to both.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    In your opinions, would that also be undead male from retail wow? I think it is the most epic playable race ever in the history of all MMORPG's, not just WoW. Anyone know the name of the artist behind it?
    Male undead should be cool, but their walking and casting animations are simply awful imo, not to mention the host of clipping issues (especially annoying when wearing robes or long cloaks). Storywise, their utter flanderisation makes them all the more unlikeable.

For me, the two most enticing races are 1) Blood Elf, since I loved their original characterisation, they were in many senses a sort of Forsaken Lite, with Sylvanas as a convenient liaison. Gameplay wise, they look great no matter what they might be wearing, even if females are abnormally thin for my taste.

Number 2) are Zandalari, without a doubt. Great backstory, Rastakhan was a cool dude even if he wasn't particularly smart, Zul was the most interesting villain by far, and meeting all those Loas was awesome - especially Bwonsamdi, he's great. In game, they simply look badass, at least the males (females are a copy paste of standard troll ones, what a shame Blizz).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.