Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think where I am currently at is that I am leaning a bit towards both top trains yesterday being on town (or well non mafia), so I would kind of like to hear some more from some of less active/non voters. @Robozerim I don't believe you put out a vote d1 but feel free to correct me if I missed it, but what's up with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I'm gonna do a little list of reads soon.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting a bit more comfortable with this game, but I still have no idea what's going on
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I just saw listos last post and honestly listo the thing with you is that you do indeed play slow as town, but this also means you often get away with coasting as scum for quite a while.
    My call out day 1 was not so much about getting you to call the full mafia team and the sk, but more so to get you to commit to something.

Last game you had a classic scum listo game and frankly id be disappointed if you end up doing the same stunt again and we let you get away with it, so i dont really care about how bad your reads are, i would just like you to commit to something more. You tried to do some vote analysis earlier which is obviously not that easy since we didnt manage to get an actual flip, but I am still curious as to if you are going to push this anywhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Clarinet

Based on my vote analysis and also the post where they stated yesterday was town vs town. While I do believe they both are likely town we have no way to verify that info until both are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok here we go, just gonna give a brief reading of some people. Or maybe all we'll see how it goes.

CerealLord: I have mentioned how I don't like their positions on trains. Swapped to Marack needlessly, and only switched back after a Firebert comment about VT flail. Had Firebert not said anything would he have changed his opinion? Swapped back onto Val a little bit after that. Seems like he wasn't concerned with the result out of those two trains. There's also that 'joke' comment, which i feel is a little bit too on the nose about things. Said two votes before him were also in jest, but those were obvious, his vote felt like he baked in a reason also. LEAN MAFIA

Marack: He got a little bit frustrated day one, mainly after he quickly accumulated 3 votes in a row, which may have triggered him. Caused an outburst (shit happens) which made him look town I suppose. Though I don't agree with "woe is me" approach, makes the game a bit shit. Was one of the main candidates for lynch day one, but the votes seemed a little too quick, and I gutfeel town read him rn. LEAN TOWN

Xanjori: Has not had much participation this game, had a suspicious EOD vote (which failed) on Val. However, Catta was killed last night, as I don't believe Xanjori to be the SK, this doubts my read as him as possible scum. So, I'm a bit uncertain about him. UNCERTAIN

Bwonsamdi: I feel like she is playing better this game, than the last. Seems to be questioning things a bit more as well. HOWEVER, did seem to flip between Val and Marack a decent amount as well. So that could be prime scum material, but I'm not confident about that just yet. UNCERTAIN

Crackleslap: I am my usual self, questioning peoples motives, trying to get information out of places wherever possible. So I suppose I would consider myself townie, I did accuse Cereal of not voting Val which was a mistake lol. Honestly I'm just blind sometimes. Even though I was wrong about that, I still feel like Cereal is mafia. Reasons posted above in Cereals read. I also questioned Xanjori's motive which other people seem to agree about. Finally, i'm town so. TOWN

Graeham: Insert typical Marack vs Graeham interaction here. Not really alignment indicative for either of them. I haven't seen that much to put Graeham in the scum basket yet. Kinda playing the same as last game, though it became very apparent last game that he was scum. So maybe time will tell. LEAN TOWN

Bloodfox: I'll admit I haven't got much on Bloodfox, one of the people i have probably interacted with the least this game so far. Has made some reasonable judgements about a possible veteran mafia (at least one is scum). Solidified a random train on me though during D1. Uncertain

Bageloaf: The same as Bloodfox but even less so. I've got nothing, and I can't be assed to reread comments at the moment. So Uncertain

Lora: Is the cop! And always the cop! Talked about a possible cannibal slip with Val. Could be scum pushing an agenda. Reasonable chance at being scum, I think. Though probably a VT as usual. At the end of the day, weak lean mafia

Robo: Can't recall anything. Need a lot more participation. LaL?

Listo: I think Listo is playing typical Listo. At the moment I have a town read, but something Dupti said is also true about Listo can coast as scum early because we always give him that leeway. But until proven otherwise, Lean TOWN

Dupti: Now we have the big ol dupti. Me and him had some disagreements early in day one. About where I chose to get some information from or apply pressure on. This was during a time of heavy fluffing and I decided to do a vote count and found there was no overlap of votes between me and val. I pointed out that this might be curious, but dupti said my information was a reach at best. Which I stated that I disagreed with. He's also in Cereals read list as town and both of them have Xanjori as scum. So I think there could be a chance dupti is aligned with Cereal should cereal flip mafia. LEAN MAFIA

Val: At first I thought nothing of Val but then I pulled out a vote count and thought that people possibly avoided his train so it made me think could be scum. With a few of his posts after that made me sure, but as the day turned out he felt more towney to me, the style of "lynch me plox for ghost". Again, this is similar to the "woe is me" defence which is kinda bad gameplay. But he feels more town after some analysis. LEAN TOWN

Satsu He's a somewhat low poster, I however think he has had some good posts and seems to be genuinely trying. Gutfeel is that he is town. LEAN TOWN

RCA: See bageloaf.

Clarinet: Now Clarinet is someone I find interesting. They seem to be voicing their reasons and questioning people, but something just feels wrong about it. (ignoring the face he finds me suspicious). This comment for example;

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I kinda 'secretly' want for Satsu to be SK, he just say that aura

I wish people would move on from Val 'wanting to eat' people. It would be a wrong move to continue on suspecting Val this day

Yesterday we had town vs town wagons.
    Now the general consensus is that Marack and Val are town (at least I think so as well) but the way its stated makes me think he knows. Which just irks me. Also is slight town reading Cereal whom I have as scum. Now I can't say everyone town reading Cereal is bad, but idk it's just off. Lean MAFIA

Virothe: See bageloaf.

- - - Updated - - -

For clarity's sake, Cereal's my #1 hence the vote.

So both Cslap and Listo sus me because I think we had town wagons

Cslap thinks I know already both were town, I really don't know Cslap, but I'm confident they might be

it's such a WACKASS reason to sus me, it's a bit bizarre, a hair-pulling reason

I will say it again, BOTH were town. See my confidence and be surprised.

10+ Year Old Account

Cslap thinks I know already both were town, I really don't know Cslap, but I'm confident they might be

The issue is, we don't know if they were both town. You appear to be saying that is if it is fact. We can agree that it is likely they are both town but until they both flip we have 0 way to prove that.

10+ Year Old Account

The question is HOW DO YOU KNOW. Hard clearing anyone without a cop clear is very difficult. Especially so early.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    The issue is, we don't know if they were both town. You appear to be saying that is if it is fact. We can agree that it is likely they are both town but until they both flip we have 0 way to prove that.
    I refuse to always waffle on leans if I strongly feel something

if this gives off mafioso vibes, I'm sorry but I'm fed up of using 'maybe baby' all the time

My take on wagons is not law, it's not set in stone, you can wait for their flip, I'm quite sure they are town

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

CerealLord: I have mentioned how I don't like their positions on trains. Swapped to Marack needlessly, and only switched back after a Firebert comment about VT flail. Had Firebert not said anything would he have changed his opinion? Swapped back onto Val a little bit after that. Seems like he wasn't concerned with the result out of those two trains. There's also that 'joke' comment, which i feel is a little bit too on the nose about things. Said two votes before him were also in jest, but those were obvious, his vote felt like he baked in a reason also. LEAN MAFIA
    First off, impressive post. It is giving me some things to consider along with my own opinions.

However, I still don't understand how you are stuck up on what you call the "joke." BloodFox literally said "Why the hell do you expect me to know how to read." So I simply used those words and made an apparently bad joke.

As for whether or not I would have gone off Marack, I probably would have. Firebert was not the only person who stated it was VT flailing. I just saw Firebert first, hence me quoting it. However, if your question was if no one said it, I probably would have still been on that train. I do not understand the self-vote out of anger and think its just silly. Sure a self-vote like Satsu did last game that had a plan, even though it failed, is understandable. But a "fuck this im out" self-vote just isn't useful in any way.

It could be a fundamental misunderstanding, but as we discussed, I always figure a lynch is better than no-lynch in almost every case because of the information provided.

Also, I will probably be making more jokes as the game goes on. I'll try and mark them with a /s for you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm guessing someone was afraid of Bert's vote analysis and ate him. Sucks for the players who invest the most effort into the game to get targeted the most.

No idea why the mafia killed Catta. Seems random.
    Guessing night kill reasoning is a deep wifom territory, but I like doing it anyway so my take:

Firebert kill-
    1. Trying to avoid TPRs. This is kind of tricky. On one hand Cop is not a threat to investigation immune SK and can help them against mafia. Doc will self protect n1 9 times out of 10. Psyhic has no ghost, so there is almost no chance they will claim out of nowhere and burn their possible future fakeclaim. On the other hand cannibalising TPR before they claim is a jackpot for SK. I thought Firebert as a VT, if they thought the same way it was a safe kill.

2. SK got scared of him. Could imply CerealLord. My imprestion on them is they have some knowledge of the game. But it is a book type knowledge and they lack experience. They got accused by Firebert (for train hopping. Excessive train hopping is kind of a scumm tell btw and as a new player they might not be aware of that) and killed him. Could be from experience of last game where people died and their reads were just forgotten. Barely any interest in dead town opinions.

3. SK trying to frame Cereal. Possibly best frame option. Better than framing Xanjori for Catta kill, Catta for Xanjori, BF for Bagel or Marack for me.

Catta kill-
    1. Framing Xanjori. Don't think people would buy it but maybe mafia did.

2. Trying to kill TPR. But, what were they thinking? That Catta was a doctor and they tried to kill him n1 when they will most likely protect themselves? This could imply noob mafia team.

3. Removing low poster and last game endgame survivor that could be easy to lynch. That could imply opposite of option 2. A strong and confident scum team.

4. Kill was random to make town walking in circles trying to figure it out. If so good job for wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Hmmm, firebert is dead. FoS Lora also FoS Marack for that weird ass self vote shit

and
    vote Val
    What are you doing? Did you read end of the day progression? I had Val as leaning town, but after that he is my locked town. Not going back to voting Val until maybe day 5 and only if SK is still alive. If you want to lynch Val you should have done it yesterday for ghost chance.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Or did he do that knowing the lynch was not going to happen in order for this exact thing to happen.
    How can someone know if lynch is going to happen or not?

If I were SK, I would not have eliminated the person who called me suspicious directly before night began.That just sounds like a terrible play.
    Sounds like a terrible play. You wouldn't play like this, right? So there is no way it was you.
    What you just said won't work. Unless you have some kind of a meta established over many games. Might not even work then.

Or, and hear me out here, I was trolling with my vote because it is early on D2 and more than half the players have not even posted yet.

Blood's comment does make sense. I apparently just think I am funnier than I actually am xD.

Ah well.
    Can someone tell me if this guy is a forum troll or something? I don't read other threads, don't know them. What were you thining? That being funny will make you townier? Or am I that grumpy boomer that ruins this fun game of mafia.

Disagree there's 4 mafia, SK can still kill them. If we lynch a mafia today, then tomorrow should be a good day to lynch the SK, if we could.
    Biggest problem with SK is not SK themself, but cannibal part. No reveal on their kill breaks info from vote records.

The question is HOW DO YOU KNOW. Hard clearing anyone without a cop clear is very difficult. Especially so early.
    I've just told you that I really don't, but I strongly feel BASED on what Grae and his partner delivered. I might be wrong if both are Oscar-worthy actors, but I highly doubt they can pull off a performance

- - - Updated - - -

Grae and EOD1's 2 wagons are TOWN

you can't do anything to change that, Slap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just told you that I really don't, but I strongly feel BASED on what Grae and his partner delivered. I might be wrong if both are Oscar-worthy actors, but I highly doubt they can pull off a performance

- - - Updated - - -

Grae and EOD1's 2 wagons are TOWN

you can't do anything to change that, Slap.
    You've got to be more careful labelling what's town or scum. If you act like you know almost every is going to assume you're either a TPR or scum, the latter more likely. Knowing in mafia is risky business. Hence the reaction you're getting from me and Listo.

- - - Updated - - -

If you act like you know almost every
    *almost everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I don't even trust me, I mean after all I'm clearly a frog that's just lied his way into being a duck.
    A duck that's a frog pretending to be a duck! If there ever was a reason to vote you it's that!!! You don't even got any grapes!!! My cop skills have caught you! U r guilty as FUCKBOI

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Can someone tell me if this guy is a forum troll or something? I don't read other threads, don't know them. What were you thining? That being funny will make you townier? Or am I that grumpy boomer that ruins this fun game of mafia.
    I don't see the difference between voting for Bwonsamdi for being asleep, voting for the frogduck for being a duck, and me throwing out a joke vote based on BloodFox being unable to read.

As for being a troll, not on these forums, no. But I have been known to troll trade chat and my guild back when I played. I enjoy being witty. Apparently, I misjudged this one completely.

Cslap, I wish you and Listo would stop doubting these 2 wagons because both players were townie

Now you're placing pressure on me because I feel bold about their alignment, almost as if you're trying to pull my tongue and fish for a TPR

And then you wonder why I suspect at least 1 of you

10+ Year Old Account
    But my real vote for today will probably be val because I'm going to be belligerent as fuck at you for saying you were gonna eat whoever when you guys were as belligerent if not more so last game about my "you smell bad" comment being a slip.

unvote
    Vote: val the moofia boss

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Lora, why don't you stay on virothe, your arch enemy

10+ Year Old Account
    Cslap, I wish you and Listo would stop doubting these 2 wagons because both players were townie

Now you're placing pressure on me because I feel bold about their alignment, almost as if you're trying to pull my tongue and fish for a TPR

And then you wonder why I suspect at least 1 of you
    I'm just saying: If you act like you know, 3 things happen. Guaranteed.

1. People think you're scum because you act like you know things, which is a big no no in mafia, because you rarely ever know things for sure in this game.

2. Scum will think you're a TPR because you act like you know things and night kill you.

3. Both Scum and Town players will come after you in one way or another.