https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ns-cuomo-homes

...why is there a caravan of Trump supporters driving by the Clinton's house to harass them?

Like...do they know it's the year 2020 and no Clinton is running for office? That Hillary has withdrawn from politics following her 2016 loss?

Holy hell this is extremely pathetic on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ns-cuomo-homes

...why is there a caravan of Trump supporters driving by the Clinton's house to harass them?

Like...do they know it's the year 2020 and no Clinton is running for office? That Hillary has withdrawn from politics following her 2016 loss?

Holy hell this is extremely pathetic on so many levels.
    No they really don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    mitch mcconell plans to add a fed chair
    that will certainly induce a depression to hurt biden
    Trump is also rushing to quick sell oil rights on public land, under the belief that the leases can't be retracted once sold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump is also rushing to quick sell oil rights on public land, under the belief that the leases can't be retracted once sold.

Waiting for Sunrise to condemn this .... any day now....

Government Affiliated Snark

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...83182661054465

Lou Dobbs is freakin out because Trump lost, Devin Nunes response to...say that people are responding by moving to Parler and some other site I've never heard of and...Lou Dobbs is not fuckin havin it.

Nunes is mostly mad that he's not getting invited onto news shows to make up tales of voter fraud, and Lou Dobbs appears mad that Republicans aren't forcefully uh...I don't know...storming newsrooms to scream at the cameras? Somehow alter reality so that Trump didn't lose?

I dunno, I'm just wonder what kinda dirt he's got on the Fox Business executives in order to keep that sweetheart job where he just gets to be everyone's least favorite racist uncle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lou Dobbs is not fuckin havin it.
    I have zero to negative sympathy for people who choose to drown in the Kool-Aid.

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...83182661054465

Lou Dobbs is freakin out because Trump lost, Devin Nunes response to...say that people are responding by moving to Parler and some other site I've never heard of and...Lou Dobbs is not fuckin havin it.

Nunes is mostly mad that he's not getting invited onto news shows to make up tales of voter fraud, and Lou Dobbs appears mad that Republicans aren't forcefully uh...I don't know...storming newsrooms to scream at the cameras? Somehow alter reality so that Trump didn't lose?

I dunno, I'm just wonder what kinda dirt he's got on the Fox Business executives in order to keep that sweetheart job where he just gets to be everyone's least favorite racist uncle.
    Well the reason is survival right now the Trump cult is looking for a news channel that will confirm their reality. Fox News dared to announce that Biden won Arizona that sin needs to be expunged, that's why Newsmax and OAN are gaining traction and Trump is rumored to be in the process of launching his own streaming service.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I have zero to negative sympathy for people who choose to drown in the Kool-Aid.
    I enjoy every clip I see where he's big mad about something. His suffering fuels me.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    How the fuck do you still manage to bring Sanders into this?
    But rather funny how anybody still thinks Biden will do anything that will prevent the worst that climate change will bring us.
    Pretty sure he has a secret hard on for Sanders. He is worse the people bringing up Trump or Hilary randomly.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember Sunrise and Justice Dems saying they would never vote for Biden because.... "B-b-b-but he gave Larry Summers some symbolic campaign job."
    Constantly lying about Biden's agenda is how they spent 2020. For the sake of twitter clout.

Biden Fills Economic Posts With Experts on Systemic Racism
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ystemic-racism
    Government Affiliated Snark

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    The Israeli relationship will be an interesting one in the Biden administration. Trump quadrupled down on green stamping anything Israel wanted, even giving them ideas through Kushner beyond what they thought was "over the line" previously. Obama and Netanyahu had a very strong personal dislike for each other that wasn't very secret. During Obama's Presidency it was quite tit for tat between them personally, with Netanyahu going to Washington DC for business and no-showing meetings with Obama (which was unheard of) and vice-versa. They did not like each other at all. So Biden being his VP, it wasn't surprising that Bibi was one of the last state leaders to call to congratulate Biden after his win, and he only did that finally yesterday.

Maybe Biden will be able to smooth things over from that history and reset their personal relationship. Odds right now appear against it. That's one to keep an eye on since the US relationship with Israel affects so much in that region.

alot of these far left groups are astroturfs to trick otherwise liberal people into letting republicans get elected, i use to be on the far left and i actually do like alot of things on their policy merit, but ultimately, if you are a liberal- the only choice make is voting AGAINST the republican party which is a death cult that desperately seeks to destroy anything positive in their pursuit of "triggering the libs.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Remember Sunrise and Justice Dems saying they would never vote for Biden because.... "B-b-b-but he gave Larry Summers some symbolic campaign job."
    Constantly lying about Biden's agenda is how they spent 2020. For the sake of twitter clout.

Dude. Sanders lost. Get over this shit.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post

the fact that biden isnt a class reducitonist is why he won, class reductionist dont understand that republican voters vote republican based on their racial interest and not class interest and unless you create a society with less racism class interest will never supercede racism, my biggest example: the endless hate for obama

10+ Year Old Account
    With our resident Trump supporters cowering in their bunkers, crying into their single scoop of ice cream (I mean, if they want to log on to dispute that they're more than welcome), I feel their silence means I can post CNN OP ED pieces without fear of source-shaming. Especially since it happens to be an opinion I share.

Trump vowed over a week ago to unleash an imposing barrage of legal challenges to the result of an election that is, and should universally be recognized as, over and done. In a statement last weekend, he vowed that, on Monday, November 7, "Our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated."

Well, last Monday has come and gone. Turns out, all Trump's attorneys have delivered is a ridiculous mishmash of lawsuits that run the gamut from weak to entirely meritless to downright frivolous. Trump and his attorneys are humiliating themselves, and they're damaging our democracy in the process.

There's no delicate way to put this: Thus far, Trump, his campaign and their surrogates have gotten absolutely pummeled in the courts. One of the great things about our legal system is that it requires actual proof — not tweets, not public statements, not viral videos — but actual verifiable evidence. And the Trump campaign's efforts to, well, trump up evidence of voter fraud have failed spectacularly.
    50% or so "bolded for emphasis" might be a new record.

[quote]Bla bla bla specific cases we already know

Judges so far have gotten it right. They've tossed out the preposterously infirm lawsuits nearly as quickly as pro-Trump attorneys have filed them. As a result, our judiciary has rightly prevented the bogus "massive fraud" narrative from taking any further hold than it already has gathered from the wild pronouncements of Trump and his enablers.

It's tempting to have a laugh at the losing string of Trump campaign lawsuits.
    So indeed I shall.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 5% success rate HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's Battlefield Earth levels of sucktitude HAHAHAHAHA

But those bringing these lawsuits deserve derision for their stubborn, pathetic attempts to conjure massive fraud where no such thing exists. However, they also are doing something more insidious: They are undermining public confidence in our election system and our democratic process.

This won't happen, for both legal and political reasons.

Legally, Article II of the Constitution does grant state legislatures the power to determine the manner of choosing presidential electors. But every state has long had laws on the books assigning presidential electors based on the popular vote of that state (most states assign electors on an all-or-nothing basis; Nebraska and Maine appoint electors based on the popular vote in each congressional district).

While state legislatures could change the manner of appointing their electors, they would need to do so by (1) passing a new law, and (2) doing it before the election for which the new rule would become effective. As a matter of basic fairness and as a legal principle, it would be nearly impossible for a state legislature to change the rules of appointment after the voters have cast their ballots in a given election.

As a political matter, it is very unlikely that state legislatures would even seriously consider appointing a slate of electors, after the election, contrary to their states' popular votes. No state legislature of either party has shown any serious inclination to even consider such a precipitous, politically self-destructive move. Don't lose sleep over this one.
    Now this is reassuring. Author is a former federal and state prosecutor, not an armchair "ask @cubby to sound smart" lawyer like me. And he's basically saying "ex post facto, no the states can't do that".

10+ Year Old Account
    mitch mcconell plans to add a fed chair
    that will certainly induce a depression to hurt biden
    so they can run on it in 2024
    i use to think these guys just had bad ideas, but its clear they are deliberately evil
    https://www.axios.com/judy-shelton-t...b5d23541d.html
    Democrats spent two weeks saying they were going to expand the Court. Did you think the more sinister party wasn't cooking something up?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Democrats spent two weeks saying they were going to expand the Court. Did you think the more sinister party wasn't cooking something up?
    lol actually they just avoided the question, and actually every democrat knew we wouldnt pack the court even if we had a majority, biden should of just outright he wont, so your right it was a bad political move to simply say it wouldnt happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    the fact that biden isnt a class reducitonist is why he won, class reductionist dont understand that republican voters vote republican based on their racial interest and not class interest and unless you create a society with less racism class interest will never supercede racism, my biggest example: the endless hate for obama
    Does nobody here actually understand what Sanders wanted and how it has nothing to do with class reductionism. Then again, that is pretty much what always happens when centrist or right-wingers find out about a politicion who gets how important class is.

https://twitter.com/AmyEGardner/stat...64861454622721

SCOOP: Ga. SoS Raffensperger says Sen. Lindsey Graham pressured him to toss legal ballots.

This is some scary shit. If this is true Lindsey Graham should be removed from office.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    https://twitter.com/AmyEGardner/stat...64861454622721

SCOOP: Ga. SoS Raffensperger says Sen. Lindsey Graham pressured him to toss legal ballots.

This is some scary shit. If this is true Lindsey Graham should be removed from office.
    And if it is true, the GOP was right - there was fraud. Except they were the ones doing it and expected the Democrats to be as despicable as they were. I mean, they love using that stupid "we only did it because if the shoe was on the other foot..." talking point.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.