This is the best I have seen Devontae Booker play. Glad he got another chance.

Lock throws more accurate interceptions than he does passes to his own team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure which catch was better, Kwit's 1 handed interception game ender or Hopkins' game winning hail mary.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Bwahaha, Billdos. Murray is so fun to watch.

Yeah, the Bills are a wild card team at best. Miami beat Arizona and they have an easier schedule to finish the year.

Bills are the worst 7-3 team I can recall.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

So far I was wrong about the Cardinals making a bad coaching hire. Guess Kliff Kingsbury is just a better NFL coach than a college coach. If they get a d-coordinator that isn't an incompetent monkey, they would be really scary. The defense has really good players being used poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'm not sure which catch was better, Kwit's 1 handed interception game ender or Hopkins' game winning hail mary.
    I'm going to go with Kwit's. Not only was it a 1 handed pick, but he also stole it from his teamate that would have caught it if he didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time in forever it feels like that I can watch some Patriots football. I'm not asking much, Football Gods, I don;t need a win, but just let them look like an actual competent football team again and build on what they had going in the 4th quarter of the Jets game.

I spent my weekend making sure I could watch tonight and this needs to be worth it or I'll be pissed I didn't just go to sleep and save my energy for the Hearthstone expansion launch on Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Yeah, the Bills are a wild card team at best. Miami beat Arizona and they have an easier schedule to finish the year.

They're still 4-0 in the division.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, that made my night. Glad I planned my weekend for this now. Totally worth.

Jules Edelman not only got replaced by Jacoby Meyers as the slot receiver, but also as the designated trick-play QB. Poor guy is probably fuming on IR! xD

- - - Updated - - -

Ow, that Boyle injury looked nasty and you could hear the Patriots immediately signal to the Ravens bench to send help out on the field. Hope he recovers from it, but that looked season ending.

- - - Updated - - -

That was a bad drive by the Patriots defense. You would think the Ravens would be shook up after the Boyle injury, but on the contrary, they got really going from there on out.

This is far from over.

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots have been predictable this drive. Ravens know what's coming. Switch it up McDaniels, come on.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus that was a bad look by the Patriots. They had Lamar dead to rights.

Well, that bad snap sure helps.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post

Nah they're a 3rd seed division winner that gets beat in the wild card round at this rate.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome win. Patriots still were too predictable for my liking in the 4th quarter, but baby steps and we might get somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as the NFC doesn't want to present a front runner, I just don't like the Seahawks right now as a top NFC team even if healthy. They might be lower mid tier even. This defense is the worst defense I can remember since like the Jim Mora year. Add in that Russ is cooking up bat soup right now, things ain't so hot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nfl feels very Rock Paper Scissors this season. Kudos for them kinda managing COVID. Up to week 10 and seem to be over the hump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Nfl feels very Rock Paper Scissors this season. Kudos for them kinda managing COVID. Up to week 10 and seem to be over the hump.
    Over the hump in that now comes the slide down the hill into oblivion is more like it. The US trends in general look bad, real bad, I fail to see how that doesn't translate over to the NFL.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah there is no "hump" for the NFL to get over, any day could be the day where it all comes crashing down.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Drew Brees has multiple fractured ribs and a collapsed lung. So yeah, the NFC really don't wana have a front runner.

Drew Lock is likely to miss another game because of injury. Hopefully they don't use his constantly being injured as an excuse to not draft a QB early.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Drew Brees has multiple fractured ribs and a collapsed lung. So yeah, the NFC really don't wana have a front runner.
    If Winston throws less picks the Saints will be fine. The Bucs were 3rd both yards and points per game last year.

As much as the NFC doesn't want to present a front runner, I just don't like the Seahawks right now as a top NFC team even if healthy. They might be lower mid tier even. This defense is the worst defense I can remember since like the Jim Mora year. Add in that Russ is cooking up bat soup right now, things ain't so hot.
    Russ might have struggled his last couple of games, but you've also been down to your 3rd or 4th string RB the last couple of games as well. Hell at one point I think you literally had just your 4th-string RB left because Carson and Hyde were out and Homer got hurt during the game (been following the Seahawks run game closely this season because I drafted Wilson and Carson in fantasy). Having Carson and/or Hyde back will help a lot for your offense since it makes your run game a lot more threatening and should open up things in the passing game.

Your defensive struggles are another issue entirely, however. Though I still wouldn't write it off entirely, wouldn't be the first time we've seen a team whose defense played horribly for must of the season only to get things together in time for the playoffs. In fact, I seem to recall the Chiefs being criticized for their defensive play during the season the last couple of years but were able to tighten it up in time for the playoffs.

What's the worse record a team coming out of the NFC East can have and win the division? 4-12 team? Watch something dumb like that happen. They win the NFC East of course make the playoffs, go to the Superbowl, and win it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    What's the worse record a team coming out of the NFC East can have and win the division? 4-12 team? Watch something dumb like that happen. They win the NFC East of course make the playoffs, go to the Superbowl, and win it!
    Only team I see going on a run like that are eagles, and they’re playing just as shit as the rest. Underperforming so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I think it’s 5? Looking at the schedule, they all play some combo of division games, the Bengals and playoff teams exclusively.

Realistically, the Eagles have two wins left on their schedule. Skins and Cowboys. That’d put them at 5. They have the Browns, which would shit the bed at any given moment. So an outside shot at 6.

Cowboys still have three division games on tap + the Niners and Bengals. You could, COULD tell me they aren’t totally dead and could maybe hit 7 wins. Five still feels more realistic.

The Giants are in the shitty position of only have one division game left + the Bengals. Barring upsets, they’re out.

Which leaves Washington. Two division games(Philly and Dallas) + the Bengals, Niners and Panthers. Like Dallas, they could conceivably make a run to 6 or 7 wins.

Which goes back to 5 being the magic number I think. If Philly can finish 2-0 in the division, with that tie, they make it. Four could conceivably happen, but I don’t think it’s realistic. Someone is going to limp to five.
    Last edited by Smash Adams; 2020-11-17 at 03:17 AM.