Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'll take, shit you've been saying for years and years yet you keep paying for 400, Alex!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Is the Shadowlands Explorer on Beta? Raiding i ment i have never seen so little raiding achievements at launch.
    Same goes to most other achievement tabs. They barely touched it.
    So little raiding achievements? There's 10 achievements for "Glory of the Nathria Raider". In comparison, Uldir had 8, Dazar'alor had 9, Eternal Palace had 8. I really have no idea what you're talking about.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What are you talking about? All the raiding achievements are there on both live and the beta, while the Explorer achievement is on the beta. And not sure where I ever said "content", you're making less sense at this rate.
    Also, this is not related to Shadowlands, but to how lazy there updating of content is, They haven't updated the bucket trick or treats achievement after Mists of Pandaria.
    Other words, we haven't seen a update on the halloween event that they used to do, in Warlords of Draenor, Legion, Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands. That's 4 expansions of lazyness.

- - - Updated - - -

So little raiding achievements? There's 10 achievements for "Glory of the Nathria Raider". In comparison, Uldir had 8, Dazar'alor had 9, Eternal Palace had 8. I really have no idea what you're talking about.
    Pretty sure we used to have 2-3 raids at launch (not available, but rdy at release) How many we got now. 1. U see how massively they dumped down on content?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Also, this is not related to Shadowlands, but to how lazy there updating of content is, They haven't updated the bucket trick or treats achievement after Mists of Pandaria.
    Other words, we haven't seen a update on the halloween event that they used to do, in Warlords of Draenor, Legion, Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands. That's 4 expansions of lazyness.
    Wtf are you even talking about? Why are you deflecting to something else entirely when shown you're wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure we used to have 2-3 raids at launch (not available, but rdy at release) How many we got now. 1. U see how massively they dumped down on content?
    They've started this in BfA where they split the first tier into multiple smaller tier.

Still waiting for where all these "missing" achievements you keep sprouting about are.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2020-11-17 at 12:28 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because you keep paying for it regardless of quality or cut corners, so there's no need to improve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf are you even talking about? Why are you deflecting to something else entirely when shown you're wrong?
    I have yet to be shown wrong, you have yet to show me anything. You are just blabbering on my words. U not even providing anything to this conversation, like i am talking to myself.

They've started this in BfA where they split the first tier into multiple smaller tier.
    Well seems horrible. And Lazy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Because you keep paying for it regardless of quality or cut corners, so there's no need to improve.
    Seems to be sad but true, as someone else before said.
    The soul of Blizzard is gone and it is purely a invester's game now. No love, no actually care of the game state. just $$

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The soul of Blizzard is gone and it is purely a invester's game now. No love, no actually care of the game state. just $$
    That's just your opinion. There are lots of other players who enjoy the game and think there's love.

If you feel that way about WoW and Blizzard, it's on you. Stop supporting shit you don't like.

I have yet to be shown wrong, you have yet to show me anything. You are just blabbering on my words. U not even providing anything to this conversation, like i am talking to myself.
    You said raiding and exploring achievements were missing but that's proven false. I forgot to mention profession achievements are there too. You said and I quote "Achievements of Shadowlands seems to be like 40% done then they usually produce in any normal expansion." and have yet to prove this magical "40%".

5+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love all the ad hominem against the OP. I guess that's what you must resort to when you don't have any real counterarguments.

That being said, I disagree with the part about everything post WoD being awful. WoD was just a mess, sure, but that had to do mostly with what appears to have been an egregious case of mismanagement. Legion was quite good overall, despite its several flaws: maybe not WotLK levels of awesome, but still quite enjoyable.

And even in the case of BfA, the problem was not (imo) about cutting corners, but rather the "rockstar" attitude of Hazzikostas & co., who were repeatedly told during beta that there were many things that were not going to work, and lo and behold, they didn't. It took them half the expansion's lifespan to make the game somewhat bearable.

The only part of BfA that actually felt cheap was 8.3, which was an extreme case of "take these OP toys and stfu until next xpac".
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Basically my feelings. Anytime a game company went public or was bought out by a larger (public) studio, it went downhill. Some of my favorite franchises were ruined by smaller, private, game companies being bought up by large publishers/corporations like Activision, EA, or Ubisoft. Blizzard started its descent, in my opinion, a few years after the Activision-Blizzard merger. It was too late to make sweeping changes to Cataclysm or MoP, but WoD and beyond showed the influence of profit > game.

They're incredibly focused on short term profits and gains, failing to make long-term plans and relying on brand loyalty. So many companies fail due to this and need a bailout or other government aid.
    I don't think its that dismal as you put it. The OP is just doing what he usually does shit on every expansion and wow..since...like maybe even woD.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    You said raiding and exploring achievements were missing but that's proven false. I forgot to mention profession achievements are there too. You said and I quote "Achievements of Shadowlands seems to be like 40% done then they usually produce in any normal expansion." and have yet to prove this magical "40%".
    I never said there was no raiding achievements, i said i have NEVER seen so few achievements at launch since i started this game.

- - - Updated - - -

You're counting that they haven't added buckets to Shadowlands that hasn't even come out. Also they added a daily and mogs to get to Hallow's End in Legion so you're wrong there.

As for raids, you mean when they had three 1-boss raids and a copy/pasted raid from classic as the first tier? Or a 1-boss raid and two raids with completely copy/pasted art assets as the first tier?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I never said there was no raiding achievements, i said i have NEVER seen so few achievements at launch since i started this game.
    Then that's also a straight up lie since BfA launched with less. I think I'm done arguing with a liar.

Is the new class "Hell knight" an actual thing?

- - - Updated - - -

TBC 13 bosses in T4, 10 bosses in T5
    Wrath 18 bosses in T7, 15 completely copy-pasted from T3
    Cata 13 bosses in T11
    MoP 16 bosses in T14 in a staggered release
    WoD 7 bosses in the first raid 10 in the next, months later
    Legion 7 bosses in the first raid, another 13 months later
    BFA 8 bosses in the first raid, another 10 months later
    SL 10 bosses in the first raid, who knows what happens in may/june so far?

Comparing Exploration, Questing and Raid/5man AVs is useless when it is 9.0 vs X.3/4. Your logic is completely out the window, please stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This seems to be a stealth "WoW is Dying/Dead" type thread, which don't tend to make for much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead