This view doesn't make any sense...

First off, why is Sylvanas still here, with Baine standing just behind... I assume Baine is the rightful character to stand there, and maybe it's a bug that Sylvanas is still standing here... Afterall SL is not out yet.

What I'm more concerned about is old General Nazgrim standing there. We killed him in Siege of Orgrimmar. The Ebon Blade resurected him as one of the four horsemen. And yet he's standing alive and well. Why ? Because I didn't do the mop quest.

That lead to many problems for new people leveling. It can be very confusing.

I know it's not dramatic, but there must be tons of example like this one. What do you guys think ?

It's an incoherent mess, but it's also not much of an issue. I can't imagine many people new to WoW in 2020 will find themselves quitting right off the bat because the story is a mess, & those of us who've been around long enough to understand why are either still playing or quit for other reasons. I've played for 15 years, seen hundreds of people quit, and never once saw anyone quit because of the inconsistencies in the questing experience on alts Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalterast View Post
    What do you guys think ?
    I think only us oldtimers will genuinely care about the storylines being fubar. We KNOW what went down, when and why. New players do not.

Hardly noticeable, barely an inconvenience

I'm pretty sure new players wouldn't notice especially since leveling isn't linear anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I'm going to need you to get all the way off of my back about it.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

Quote Originally Posted by BEYR View Post
    I'm going to need you to get all the way off of my back about it.
    Inconveniences are tight.

With the amount of different questlines, intros and whatnot id doesnt surprise me one bit. I imagine new people leveling wont notice / care that much.
    On a side note, you should really activate your windows.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah.

shes there because people holding the vulpera recruitment questline couldnt see her to do other quests so she was hotfixed to appear, instead of blizz just telling people do a fucking questline to fix it

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Because of quests.
    You would think they already know how phasing works but well, small indie company.

It was possible to do this before. I used to set my characters up with the multiple dead/ dethroned people before. My shots usually had Garrosh instead of Baine, though.

Moved to Comics Fury. Rereleased and updated.

3+ Year Old Account
    I swear there was a screenshot a few years ago that had Vol'jin, Garroah AND Sylvanas in it. It said 'Who is the Warchief?' lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Applaud the people who got the reference.

I think at one time I had no less than three Khadgars at the landing pad on Dalaran in Legion. That was funny.