Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I hope they put in an elevator.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Just because you disagree with my opinions, doesn't make me dishonest. I've never lied about anything so the word dishonest really doesn't apply at all.
    You lied in the WoW anniversary thread when you said :
    "I've been taking part in anniversary events since Wrath. There was always something unique, even if it was something small like a pet. This year is literally just a copy of last year."

That was an outright lie.

Why didnt they just do like litterally every other Roguelike does and add either an end boss of some sort, or just at a certain point scale it way harder so you'd hit a wall no matter how many power ups you have?

Or fuck, just have damage caps on enemies so you arent one shotting them. I dont get why blizzard always goes with the worst option.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2020-11-10 at 10:37 AM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Why didnt they just do like litterally every other Roguelike does and add either an end boss of some sort, or just at a certain point scale it way harder so you'd hit a wall no matter how many power ups you have?

Or fuck, just have damage caps on enemies so you arent one shotting them. I dont get why blizzard always goes with the worst option.
    I mean, with the 18 floor option it technically has an end boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    I mean, with the 18 floor option it technically has an end boss.
    Both should is the thing. Just ending because you got X far is more frustrating than anything. It needs a proper *end* either you failing or you hitting an appropriate goal (like a boss). Imagine if like, Binding of Isaac just ended 5 floors in with no boss, just you open a door and credits roll.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    You lied in the WoW anniversary thread when you said :
    "I've been taking part in anniversary events since Wrath. There was always something unique, even if it was something small like a pet. This year is literally just a copy of last year."

That was an outright lie.
    And I admitted I was mistaken. Nice job only reading some posts to try and insult me. Maybe next time you should actually read everything I say.

Both should is the thing. Just ending because you got X far is more frustrating than anything. It needs a proper *end* either you failing or you hitting an appropriate goal (like a boss). Imagine if like, Binding of Isaac just ended 5 floors in with no boss, just you open a door and credits roll.
    I think every end point has a boss. At least I haven't noticed one without one.

The reset is a mixed bag in my opinion. On one hand the tower cant scale forever unless they somehow cap or control anima drops. On the other hand I understand the annoyance since high floors mostly become a gear check each time you start over with zero anima.

The problem isn't simply oneshotting everything. The problem is that they pretty much have no way of actually hurting your after a point.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its still way to easy atm... cleared everything to 8, maybe because I know, but it also feels like I am doing the same room over and oer with a mob slightly moved to the right for example.

idk about Thorgast and I am in the beta testing it.

I can't see myself doing the same thing over and over...if only I didn't do beta and maybe felt cool when it hits live, hopefully new transmog or interesting toys will be added to add a reason why I should be doing them other then a few leggo, which 80% of those leggos of my spec don't even matter. Not looking good for me
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-11-10 at 04:00 PM.

Another broken promise by Blizz, this was actually the only reason I preordered, the infinite endless version they promised. O it's only 72 now they will unlock infinite later.....

I'm sure it will change over time.

Torghast kinda sucks. It is like every random small Diablo dungeon, floor after floor always the same bs. So boring. Visions are so much more fun and was also challenging at the beginning.

Everyone will get sick of Torghast after only a few weeks, mark my words.

Without wanting to start a new thread what happens if you die in torghast?

Is it like visions where thats it for the week and you have the misfortune on missing out on soul Ash, or can you go again?

I’m sure this has been said before, but Torghast was never endless, not even in the first build it came in. However; I still believe twisting corridors should be 26 floors not 18

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing, just go again, no grinding for keys or anything necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Without wanting to start a new thread what happens if you die in torghast?

Is it like visions where thats it for the week and you have the misfortune on missing out on soul Ash, or can you go again?
    You have 5 "lives", if you die, you start over on the same floor you died on. After you run out of "lives", a creature spawns at the start and slowly walks towards the end. If you manage to "outrun" it you might finish and get the soul ash reward for the level. If it catches up to you it kills you and you get back to the start of the level, but you can't get past the creature, its impossible, so that's the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    they'd be kicking themselves in the foot.
    Never heard that one..... But, well.... I just tried myself and it didn't hurt that bad, I mean less than if I shot myself in the foot anyway, so I guess blizzard will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    I’m sure this has been said before, but Torghast was never endless, not even in the first build it came in. However; I still believe twisting corridors should be 26 floors not 18
    That would be rather weird given that it has a 6 floor structure set up. 26 floors would just suddenly end.

I don't know what roguelikes you play but it's quite normal that you get super-powered the longer the run goes (best example binding of isaac). Sure you sometimes have bad item streaks but usually you overkill everything on the last levels.