Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Fine. I'm the doctor.
    You do realize with a cannibal and not blocked kills your claims about as pointless as me claiming VT right? <,<

I'm going to take Graeham's statement as a joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    WOW YOU DON'T SAY It's almost like claiming is a pointless endevour and the only reason you'd push for it would be to cement your already definitive choice in how you're going to handle the situation.

First off, if you all don't see why two trains on me two days in a row with the same people on it while they're all grasping at straws for reasoning as to why they've voted on me is an issue... I just don't know what to tell ya lol

Right Graem? Right Val? you're both totally legit town 100% riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
    to be fair, my reasoning for voting you is not grasping at straws. its just me wanting to contribute to you dying. nothing personal <3

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i dont believe you.
    You're free to push a lynch on me, then.

I protected myself on N1. Crackleslap on N2.

I sort of hinted at my role back on D1 by posting 'protector' characters among the fluff.

The only person I'd really give a mild pass for voting on me back to back would be Lora honestly cause he votes on me like I vote on him lol

wait woah are you serious?

Why the hell are you claiming now? Now we will be out of a cop and doctor in two days.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize with a cannibal and not blocked kills your claims about as pointless as me claiming VT right? <,<
    i mean if he was the doctor its not like he wouldnt be safe tonight under the assumption he protected crackle last night. but he's not the doctor and is just being a silly poopyface.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I sort of hinted at my role back on D1 by posting 'protector' characters among the fluff.
    I sort of hinted at my role day one and two by barely being active ;P

good god people knock it off with the "I hinted by posting obscure stuff that no one will ever pick up to be my claim but I will use it as proof of my claim later on" crap

10+ Year Old Account

if you're serious, you're fucking dumb as shit. but i sincerely doubt you are serious. the doctor has no reason to claim ever unless they are close to being lynched. you're not even remotely that. you're either a VT or mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

I sort of hinted at my role day one and two by barely being active ;P
    i hinted at my role by posting my star chart and clearly you can tell what role i am by that.

I have my reasons for claiming today.

Remind me the next time I get the cop role to fluff about cop/police/detective characters in fiction, and when I claim cop I point to those fluff posts as my proof! Then everyone will surely believe me!

- - - Updated - - -

You "have your reasons"?

I want to make myself a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    There is no reason not to lynch him.
    Vote: Val

There's always reasons to not lynch unless you have confirmed someone is, in fact, scum. The fact that you're so willing to out someone you have no definitive reasoning for pushing against is really the last bit of confirmation I need there.

I was about to say that

but now that you've said it yourself out loud for all to see, it's now down to WIFOM whether or not the mafia will kill you

unless this is an elaborate scum ploy but I doubt it. I trust you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Unless he claims to be a doctor or a psychic there is no reason not to lynch him. Unless something comes up today. I think Crackle was going to reveal an innocent result later.

- - - Updated - - -

Him being virothe not graeham, just refreshed
    there is no innocent reveals you dunce. its only other/mafia. god you are dense as fuck.

there is no innocent reveals you dunce. its only other/mafia. god you are dense as fuck.
    My intended meaning was clear.

I mean there's the innocent child role, but that's not in this game so ya................

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean there's the innocent child role, but that's not in this game so ya................
    completely pointless to mention because this game has all the roles on the table from the beginning. which val would know if they bothered to read the first post in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    claiming doc on day two with a cop claim is the easiest shit to do tbh. Hurr durr, I protected myself night one bc am doc and the cop night two bc cop! I don't believe the claim one bit

vote graeham

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.