Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    My intended meaning was clear.
    your intended meaning being misinformation? seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    completely pointless to mention because this game has all the roles on the table from the beginning. which val would know if they bothered to read the first post in the thread.
    you do remember who our mod is :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    claiming doc on day two with a cop claim is the easiest shit to do tbh. Hurr durr, I protected myself night one bc am doc and the cop night two bc cop! I don't believe the claim one bit

vote graeham
    day 3, not day 2. pls pay more attention.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    day 3, not day 2. pls pay more attention.
    is a mistake, changes nothing of what I said lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    you do remember who our mod is :P
    someone that should be cursed because they dont have the fucking 10 minute rule to fix typos.

Well Graeham if you are trying to soak a kill, that's heroic and all, but you're one of the most trusted town player this games, so if you die, well town is being deprived of a sort of leader. Well you were already a target for being perceived as really town but now you're absolutely going to die in a couple days or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    is a mistake, changes nothing of what I said lol
    it doesnt, but ur still a smelly vampire HUR DURR DURRR

10+ Year Old Account
    it doesnt, but ur still a smelly vampire HUR DURR DURRR
    wasn't even scum

Well Graeham if you are trying to soak a kill, that's heroic and all, but you're one of the most trusted town player this games, so if you die, well town is being deprived of a sort of leader. Well you were already a target for being perceived as really town but now you're absolutely going to die in a couple days or so.
    Gasp look, now Vals changing gears and piling on Graem to deflect the attention off themselves -Shocked- That's totally not something scum would do!

I'm piling on Graeham? I literally just said he is one of the towniest players this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I've ever called people names for being stupid, but darn, I'm getting close to do it

10+ Year Old Account
    wasn't even scum
    i mean neither was i yet people wanted to be belligerent and lynch me over dumb slips. not that what you said was a slip but other people have made slips and people are fine with ignoring them. being Val saying they would eat people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Gasp look, now Vals changing gears and piling on Graem to deflect the attention off themselves -Shocked- That's totally not something scum would do!
    pikachuface.jpg

I'm piling on Graeham? I literally just said he is one of the towniest players this game.
    Lmao, by orienting the conversation to be stationed on Grae and off yourself it's still jumping on to the same wagon because it keeps people off your case and centers things further on to him and off you. It's still pilling on and it's still deflecting, just because you side with him doesn't change that it's just a poor choice of words given the context

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I've ever called people names for being stupid, but darn, I'm getting close to do it
    you wont call people names you fucking lint licking cootie queen stupidhead doodieface justin bieber looking motherfucker.

I do it all the time, I've just been trying to be nice and treat the new games as a fresh start

- - - Updated - - -

you wont call people names you fucking lint licking cootie queen stupidhead doodieface justin bieber looking motherfucker.
    Woa, dude you didn't need to say they looked like Justin Bieber that's just uncalled for

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it all the time, I've just been trying to be nice and treat the new games as a fresh start
    we dont want to scare off the new chew toys.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Woa, dude you didn't need to say they looked like Justin Bieber that's just uncalled for
    thats the whole point. thats how much i hate how they look.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Most Trusted" my ass... And Grae is rarely a town leader, so nothing would be lost if he is town.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    "Most Trusted" my ass... And Grae is rarely a town leader, so nothing would be lost if he is town.
    You'd lose the doctor. Which is a pretty big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You'd lose the doctor. Which is a pretty big deal.
    would we tho?

would we tho?
    If I were to be lynched or night killed...yes.