Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not during leveling. Can't speak for Horde, but Alliance doesn't use it at all during the leveling campaign.

That's the writer's perspective, not the lore character's one though, so irrelevant to the discussion. Of course it reacts, otherwise the story would have been over then and there.

We weren't exactly normal people even before getting the Heart. That's part of the reason we got it to begin with, so no, that isn't it.

You can't get it before that point. You don't automatically get it afterwards.
    Also it gets awkward when the war campaign/islands is partly about securing Azerite for the Horde/Alliance since your goal conflicts with that. Your goal is to put that azerite in your necklace instead of war machines. How does Sylvanas feel about you using horde expedition forces meant to gather azerite for the Horde to then instead just put it in your necklace?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-11-17 at 08:32 PM.

Looks like the Argent Crusade hasn't forgotten Light's Hope Chapel.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Hear me out: Playable Covenant Allied Races (Kyrian/Sylvar/Venthyr/Necrolords) but you need to sacrifice a max-level character to become one.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Hear me out: Playable Covenant Allied Races (Kyrian/Sylvar/Venthyr/Necrolords) but you need to sacrifice a max-level character to become one.
    SO basically free race change. Nice.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697572471335026788/777971136285114378/image0.jpg[/IMG]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697572471335026788/777971136557219860/image1.jpg[/IMG]

I figured how SL will end.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/236a693b9020449a4c91aa406e3a0903/tenor.gif?itemid=15475501[/IMG]
    I both love and hate you because after how BFA ended that conclusion seems entirely reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of how Blizz originally wanted you to sacrifice a level 80 to make a DK.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol won't happen, from Blizzard perspective money from race changes is best thing coming from introducing new race. They even do discounts to lure more people.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I think this thread is reaching its death bed. Just tried to load it and got a page full of html code instead for a bit.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well I think this thread is reaching its death bed. Just tried to load it and got a page full of html code instead for a bit.
    Time to start patch speculations.

Btw, did Nathanos world quest reset on NA?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Nathanos is reset and now the WQ gives a box that drops spec appropriate weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Looks like the Argent Crusade hasn't forgotten Light's Hope Chapel.

https://i.redd.it/6q9v2c4e3vz51.png
    Nazgrim certainly forgot who his boss is/was, because he doesn't even talk to me the prick.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

That would work except for the Sylvar. They are creatures of the Shadowlands, not mortals who died.

So uh, did everyone forget about the gigantic sword penetrating Azeroth in Silithus?
    Prepatch should have been around that tbh, fixing Azeroth and then entering the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    So uh, did everyone forget about the gigantic sword penetrating Azeroth in Silithus?
    Prepatch should have been around that tbh, fixing Azeroth and then entering the Shadowlands.
    We already healed Azeroth in 8.3. Pulling the sword out at this point would do more damage.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    I have theory that we will finally see birth of Azeroth as Titan in climax of 10.3 events, planet will stay intact but there will be huge hole in Silithus in place of sword.

For sure they have plans for sword, I think Danuser said this in interview with Taliesin few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I have theory that we will finally see birth of Azeroth as Titan in climax of 10.3 events, planet will stay intact but there will be huge hole in Silithus in place of sword.

For sure they have plans for sword, I think Danuser said this in interview with Taliesin few months ago.
    If Azeroth is "born" then the planet is no more. There is no way around that.

I'm sure if a titan is born from a world soul it won't destroy the planet.

I mean, Argus the planet existed yet Argus the world-soul titan was birthed at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    If Azeroth is "born" then the planet is no more. There is no way around that.
    I don't recall this being said anywhere. Why do you think this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I'm sure if a titan is born from a world soul it won't destroy the planet.

I mean, Argus the planet existed yet Argus the world-soul titan was birthed at some point.
    To be fair Argus the "Titan" awakened at the end of the raid and right after the fight we would be on Azeroth with no way back to Argus. We wouldn't know what happened to the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I don't recall this being said anywhere. Why do you think this?

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair Argus the "Titan" awakened at the end of the raid and right after the fight we would be on Azeroth with no way back to Argus. We wouldn't know what happened to the planet.
    Read it in Chronicles. Also believe it was tweeted or at a Blizzcon that she will not awaken or can't.
    Last edited by SirBeef; 2020-11-18 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Read it in Chronicles. Also believe it was tweeted or at a Blizzcon that she will not awaken or can't.
    It still left it pretty vague on the planet's status.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not during leveling. Can't speak for Horde, but Alliance doesn't use it at all during the leveling campaign.

That's the writer's perspective, not the lore character's one though, so irrelevant to the discussion. Of course it reacts, otherwise the story would have been over then and there.

We weren't exactly normal people even before getting the Heart. That's part of the reason we got it to begin with, so no, that isn't it.

You can't get it before that point. You don't automatically get it afterwards.
    you get led to the quest i think at 40 last time i checked

also important to keep in mind the shadowlands story doesnt just rely on the leveling story of BfA it relies on everything up to 8.2.5 which includes us using the heart multiple times in the story for things like fixing the chamber of the heart or for opening portals in nazjatar or gathering titan essence to heal azeroth.

As for us being normal heroes...eh its arguable i mean until legion we were just there for a lot of stuff