Page 59 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    If I were to be lynched or night killed...yes.
    thats assuming you are telling the truth about being the doctor. which i doubt. only an idiot would claim to be the doctor when theres literally no pressure to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    this assumes you're actually the doctor

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

At any rate, the serial killer isn't going to counterclaim me as if I'm lynched it'll show me as 'doctor' and they'll be lynched during the following day phase.

They may try to subtly cast doubt on my claim and try to nudge a lynch in my direction, so if that happens take note of it.

Mafia, meanwhile, have lost at least one member of their team. Maybe more than that. With a serial killer around, they're unlikely to have one of their own counter my claim in an effort to get me lynched. Again, though, they may subtly try to push one on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    At any rate, the serial killer isn't going to counterclaim me as if I'm lynched it'll show me as 'doctor' and they'll be lynched during the following day phase.

They may try to subtly cast doubt on my claim and try to nudge a lynch in my direction, so if that happens take note of it.

Mafia, meanwhile, have lost at least one member of their team. Maybe more than that. With a serial killer around, they're unlikely to have one of their own counter my claim in an effort to get me lynched. Again, though, they may subtly try to push one on me.
    i mean, i'm almost 100% certain you'll flip VT because, like i said before, there was no fucking reason to claim doc. i mean its a good strategy to prevent actual tprs from getting lynched but it still contributes to a mislynch which is scummy, even if i dont believe you are scum. but do you fam. maybe im too tired to see whatever you are trying to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Graeham ur claim annoys the outta me.

- - - Updated - - -

Annoys the f*

There's a method to the madness.

If nothing else, seeing how players reacted to the claim will, hopefully, give some threads for others to pull at.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a method to the madness.

If nothing else, seeing how players reacted to the claim will, hopefully, give some threads for others to pull at.
    the method is you're scum trying to get the real doc to claim so you can get a two for one with the cop and doc at the price of just one more scum. Sure, y'all lost crackle, but I doubt the sk has nommed any others, given the odds of hitting one vs a town. We all know how hard it is for the town to win with no coplike role and not having a doc would make it even easier.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    the method is you're scum trying to get the real doc to claim so you can get a two for one with the cop and doc at the price of just one more scum. Sure, y'all lost crackle, but I doubt the sk has nommed any others, given the odds of hitting one vs a town. We all know how hard it is for the town to win with no coplike role and not having a doc would make it even easier.
    I already explained why that would be foolish. I also had multiple people claiming to find me 'likely town' which, as scum, is a pretty good position to be in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already explained why that would be foolish. I also had multiple people claiming to find me 'likely town' which, as scum, is a pretty good position to be in.
    Graeham whats your scum list rn?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Vote: Clarinet

Same reason as yesterday.

Also feel Satsu is scummy

what reason? cause I called you Grae's partner?

you're SCUM and there's no way around it

you were never interesting in talking about anyone but me or Grae

- - - Updated - - -

Grae, I won't comment if your decision was good or bad, it's your choice after all, BUT I would really dislike if they will kill you soon

- - - Updated - - -

Doctor Graeham, it fits your persona, protect yourself tonight pls

- - - Updated - - -

*interested - in reference to Marack

we need THAT RULE BACK to edit posts

- - - Updated - - -

Bageloaf went ballistic when he heard about Grae as doc FoS for trying to get him lynched

- - - Updated - - -

Viro - what to do with him, the guy is pure comedy

- - - Updated - - -

Coming back with my towns and suspects in a sec

- - - Updated - - -

I wish someone would have posted meanwhile cause now it looks like a long thingy of a post

Bwonsamdi - I think she might be DA ONE, I mean either SK or a mafia role
    Grae is town, doesn't matter if doc or VT doing his own shenanigans, he's precious to town and needs to stay with us

BFox - there's a sly undertone in every Bfox post if anyone else has noticed this, however other posts feel GENUINE. It's a surprising thing but only Bfox can pull off this sort of complexity. Point is I'm not sure, I need more of him

Bageloaf - colors were shown when he jumped on Grae's claim. No bueno

Lora - I'm not capable of analyzing Lora, I trust Grae's comment that Lora is town

Robozerim - I've had FINE vibes coming from this fellow, but I still can't place him in any categoryy

Listo - Could be evil

Val is my pal - My No. 1 town from Day 1

Satsu - I will say that I worry about Satsu, he's giving me SK vibes if nothing else, the posts were great, but Satsu is an experienced player and knows how to swoon people as both town or mafia

RCA - scum possibility

Viro - comedic guy so no clue

- - - Updated - - -

Could be scumbos: Marack, Bwonsamdi, Bageloaf, Listo

Neutral: Bfox, Robo, RCA

Special category: Satsu makes me think he's something else

Rest are town and should not be touched

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Graeham whats your scum list rn?
    Bagel is rapidly approaching the top of the list. A lot of people called me out for a reckless move - which is understandable. Yet he's the only one who decided to go ahead and vote for me - which is strange.

Virothe and Marack are evasive and varying degrees of hostile. Or rather, Virothe's more evasive whilst Marack is more hostile. I'd put them behind Bagel.

RNC is...very quiet. New player, so partially understandable but it's also D3 now so my patience isn't what it was.

Then there's Satsu. Who is also very quiet. I would've have thought he'd be more eager to engage give that he bit the dust on D1 during the previous game.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

I'll have a think on where I want to push today.

3+ Year Old Account
    Blood Fox is also very quiet as if late. And, he said it was a good move to vote on him, so...

Unvote

Vote Blood Fox

Maybe we should try to LAL too?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    what reason? cause I called you Grae's partner?

you're SCUM and there's no way around it

you were never interesting in talking about anyone but me or Grae

Could be scumbos: Marack, Bwonsamdi, Bageloaf, Listo
    So from your D2 stance of 100% town to "could be" scum.

That on top of those half assed reads...

- - - Updated - - -

RNC is...very quiet.
    Who the FUCK is RNC?

I was brainwashed by other people in regards to you

My one and only confident assumption this game is Val as amazing town, it's so strong I'm willing to ask people to vote me instead of him if people choose to push Val at some point

Who the FUCK is RNC?
    RCA. You know what I meant.

The trajectory of Val's progress

D1 keeping it tight, not revealing stuff, self-sacrificing, openly asking to be voted, having fun

D2 steady becoming more serious, posts become more meaty in nature, more logic, more sense

D3 fully developed posts, analyzing all angles, strong opinions

7+ Year Old Account
    I was brainwashed by other people in regards to you

My one and only confident assumption this game is Val as amazing town, it's so strong I'm willing to ask people to vote me instead of him if people choose to push Val at some point
    LOL... brainwashed... wasnt Val one of the people saying Im most likely town?

Virothe and Marack are evasive and varying degrees of hostile. Or rather, Virothe's more evasive whilst Marack is more hostile. I'd put them behind Bagel.
    I aint evasive at all, I told you up front I'm not going to claim as it's pointless. I also last game day I'd suspect the two people that were on my train after listo dipped, then you and Val both voted on me again and I explained why I thought that was scummy given that neither one of you has put any context forward as to why you view me in a negative light. If anything I've been very upfront with everything sept my role and quite frankly even with that if you picked up on the context of stuff I was saying you'd know what I am for what little that's worth.

Aggressive I'd say I haven't even been that either, given my usual demeanor of telling people their fucking idiots. But I guess that comes down to perspective and how you read the tone of my text, so I can't super argue against it.

So again, just kinda feels you're trying to shoehorn in stuff here that isn't legit when it concerns me.

- - - Updated - - -

Viro - comedic guy so no clue
    Please, I go by Lord Duckington.

10+ Year Old Account
    So from your D2 stance of 100% town to "could be" scum.

That on top of those half assed reads...

- - - Updated - - -

Who the FUCK is RNC?
    The republican national committee.

Though i kinda agree that Clarinet has been a bit wishy washy throughout the game. Im still a bit suspicious of them, but so far ive at least liked their efforts to put out of some of their reads.

The possible cereal x clarinet connection also has me a little bit concerned.

D3 fully developed posts, analyzing all angles, strong opinions
    All angles... "Hey Val, why do you suspect / vote on Lord Duckington?" "ASRUIGHERGIHISAFHAPISDHAPISDH REASONS AIHAFIPHADPIHADPH!"

Ah yes... valid point.