Page 95 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I am so happy Sunwalker Dezco is back. He was undeservedly forgotten for the sake of boring Liadrin. Hopefully we'll get to see more of him in SL storyline. In my humble opinion, he should become the main paladin of the Horde.
    Where is he now? Missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Where is he now? Missed that.
    An NPC in Oribos. He wants to find his wife.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    While we're on this subject I'm curious about this voice over that plays when you arrive in SL zones. I've mentioned it some time ago but got no replies.

2:49

Do we know who does the voice belong to? It intrigues me.
    i do hope shadowlands races became playable in the future, it would be a huge waste not to

venthyr going horde, bastion and night fey going to alliance would be good
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-11-16 at 10:21 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i do hope shadowlands races became playable in the future, it would be a huge waste not to

venthyr going horde, bastion and night fay going to alliance would be good
    I think they should make them all Neutral tbh. Then nobody will be mad right?

..... Wait, what about Necrolords?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I think they should make them all Neutral tbh. Then nobody will be mad right?
    neutral races are awful and blur the factions, pandarens are already a mistake

..... Wait, what about Necrolords?
    i didn't see any consistent model for then to be playable, neither saw females, it would be better just o add something else for horde like ogres or gilgoblins

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    That's cool. I liked that short storyline with his wife and children in Pandaria. It's indeed nice to see him back. Liadrin is cool, but much like any WoW character, you can easily become tired of them if they constantly appear in the spotlight.
    His short story is also one of the best, although painful.

I imagine he would also want to find his son in the Shadowlands.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

i didn't see any consistent model for then to be playable, neither saw females, it would be better just o add something else for horde like ogres or gilgoblins
    There are models in necroland that could be used.. but ye no female models.

Its not that it didnt happen before that one wasnt playable.
    Legion also had Nightborne, void elves, zandalari and high mountain the one faction that wasnt made playable were the Vrykuls.

So yea missing one of the 4 wouldnt be a big deal, idk how much the request is on those new scourge models, but not as much as for example the Venthyr who are just cool.

Yea lets not continue with neutral races.. horrible concept imo. There is no satisfaction in that.. also with being neutral you need atleast 2 differnt aproaches for horde and alliance. I rather see them put in reasons and goals on one faction so the focus wouldnt be so devided. Pandas are the great example.. they are on bith sides, no one cares about them anymore.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-11-16 at 11:45 AM.

Looks like the Argent Crusade hasn't forgotten Light's Hope Chapel.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

i am in agreement with the argent crusaders.
    even if the ebon blade stood against the burning legion as well during that expac, they still killed a bunch of crusaders when trying to raise tirion.
    i guess you can see it from the ebon blade's POV.....them trying to be as strong as possible to fight off the legion. "for the greater good" and all that.
    but they deserve to be eradicated by the argent crusaders for that slaughter.

It is always hilarious when these random fodders pretend to talk tough towards the

CHAMPION OF AZEROTH
    WIELDER OF THE HEART OF AZEROTH
    SLAYER OF THE OLD GOD N'ZOTH

Fodder should learn their place. That NPC talks tough for someone so irrelevant that the developers did not even bother to name.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

i love this so much.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

venthyr going horde, bastion and night fey going to alliance would be good
    If they are going to be playable and not neutral, I'd rather the night fey be Horde. They're the closet we're going to get to playable satyrs, which I've advocated for the Horde for a long time.

People still thinking that "blurring the faction" lines is bad in 2020? For real? And in terms of race selection even? Oh jesus.

Faction selection should be more meaningful than arbitrary segregation of races and the mere illusion of choosing a side. "neutral races" allow player TRUE choice when it comes to faction, not being forced to either because model segregation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    If they are going to be playable and not neutral, I'd rather the night fey be Horde. They're the closet we're going to get to playable satyrs, which I've advocated for the Horde for a long time.
    they would never be horde, they scream night elf and are almost like then, we sure don't need then either since their thematic is far offfrom the horde in general

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    People still thinking that "blurring the faction" lines is bad in 2020? For real? And in terms of race selection even? Oh jesus.
    it is bad, unless they completely remove and eradicate factions there is no reason or sense in making a neutral race

Faction selection should be more meaningful than arbitrary segregation of races and the mere illusion of choosing a side. "neutral races" allow player TRUE choice when it comes to faction, not being forced to either because model segregation.
    Faction selection was a lot of meaningful until they put pandaren and start swamping races, neutral races are awful and would be there just to chose red or blue in the name, there is no true choice here.

no, i don't want orcs "true choosing alliance" or humans "true choosing horde" and other nonsenses that is awful as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I am so happy Sunwalker Dezco is back. He was undeservedly forgotten for the sake of boring Liadrin. Hopefully we'll get to see more of him in SL storyline. In my humble opinion, he should become the main paladin of the Horde.
    He took his child with him again, didn't he? This guy is even more terrible parent than Elune.

they would never be horde, they scream night elf and are almost like then, we sure don't need then either since their thematic is far offfrom the horde in general
    Nightborne are basically altered night elves (they definitely scream night elf way more then night fae), their thematics are way off from the Horde, yet they are in the Horde thanks to blood elves. If let's say trolls develop friendship with night fae thanks to Loa, they can easily go Horde... even though I don't think it will happen, it is still possibility we can't deny.

I'm not really sure if these Shadowland races should become playable. They are natives from realm of the dead, we don't know if they can exist out of Shadowlands. The only exception are Kyrian, whose job is to ferry souls of dead to Shadowlands, so they need to have ateast partial access to realms of living to do their job.

How can we ignore the glaring issue of having shadowland entities roaming Azeroth joing a mortal irrelevant faction(s)? Would make no sense. Once things are fixed in the shadowlands they will stay in the shadowlands. Yes part of their function is to go to the mortal realms (kryians and maleldraxxus armies) but they return to their home dimension.
    Last edited by tommyhil622; 2020-11-18 at 01:26 PM.

@Vaedan, @Syegfryed
    We'll know for sure Night Fae are going Horde if Blizz puts a ton of effort into them and their zone, build a max level, multiple patch story around them, and gives then loads of story attention. I suspect they'll have to be after Revendreth to appeal to the goth kids in the Horde, though.

@tommyhil622
    You know the current writers' attitude is "lore and logic be damned", right? On top of that, if the spreadsheet jockeys decide that those races would get more MAUs, it'll happen.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2020-11-18 at 02:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    @Vaedan, @Syegfryed
    We'll know for sure Night Fae are going Horde if Blizz puts a ton of effort into them and their zone, build a max level, multiple patch story around them, and gives then loads of story attention. I suspect they'll have to be after Revendreth to appeal to the goth kids in the Horde, though.
    If a faction brims with arrogance or "savagery", they are usually set into the horde

While those with "convictions" and are pretty much developed go to the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    MENTION=605014]tommyhil622[/MENTION]
    You know the current writers' attitude is "lore and logic be damned", right? On top of that, if the spreadsheet jockeys decide that those races would get more MAUs, it'll happen.
    Not saying it will never happen, but atm unless the shadowlands gets undone i don't see it. But anything is possible