Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won’t be home for about 5 hours, I can read but can’t really type much at work due to phone being a bitch to go back and forth on.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I've seen games with competing claims where the actual TPR was lynched but the remaining playerbase was too lazy/unmotivated/not paying attention/didn't care enough to lynch the confirmed fake claimant.
    I love the fear / shame mongering, but can you make it slightly more dire feeling? I don't think you're quite reaching the level's of self loathing you'd wanted to.

Suggesting that you don't lynch yourself before lynching the fake claimant is now considered "fearmongering"...

Suggesting that you don't lynch yourself before lynching the fake claimant is now considered "fearmongering"...
    Oh I didn't mean that, I meant the stupid shit after that. I think anyone that's not a jester supporting a self lynch in order to prove themselves right are kinda out to lunch.

I'm fully in support of Grae not throwing the game for himself, but I didn't think it was needed to toss shit that happened in prior games and calling players lazy and not motivated was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    First off, I'd completely given you leeway after you claimed and focused my attention way more of Val so I had already backed off of you until you kept dragging my name through the mud so just get out of here with this bullshit.

And I hope you bring the ability to type out your reasoning for you actions and accusations next game because it's pretty frustrating to go around in circles with someone playing at being to stupid to actually understand what that means.

Hell every post of mine is just me asking you to contextualize your point of view and you're just doing EVERYTHING you can to not do that. It's like holding up color flashcards in front of someone and the only thing they keep giving you is numbers, I just don't understand how it's this difficult my guy.
    I'm not elaborating on a throwaway comment. I called you evasive on two occasions - the first time it was during the previous day phase. Then, again, I did so very briefly during this day phase. I'm not dragging your name through the mud - you're doing that yourself by behaving in an embarrassing manner.

How do I make it any more clear that I don't find your engagement with this game to be worthy of note and that I have no tolerance for aggression as a defense mechanism when someone dares to try and get you to speak up and participate? Which, incidentally, is what I am asking you to do now only for you to refuse.

Graeham I don't think lynching you first to discredit Bagel is a good idea. It seems that the rest of the playerbase isn't motivated enough to care about the claims here, and I've seen games with competing claims where the actual TPR was lynched but the remaining playerbase was too lazy/unmotivated/not paying attention/didn't care enough to lynch the confirmed fake claimant.
    It's the same with every game, which is why I loathe being a TPR. There's extreme pressure to pick up the slack and town rarely rally together or accept 'ballsy' plays. You have players who make one or two posts a day phase - if that - and scum just sit back and slowly pick off players as town argues among themselves.

I don't want to be lynched today, though if I do get lynched then it's preferable to a potential cannibal kill as my alignment and role are revealed.

That said though, please vote Grae cause I want to kill him for playing at being big dumb

Double checked the time of Bagel's doc claim

Ah, I thought it was longer than 4 hours.

I had thought that the doc claim happened while I was asleep and that it had happened like 10 hours ago and I was thinking it was strange no one else was talking about it

That said though, please vote Grae cause I want to kill him for playing at being big dumb
    Nice throwing.

Seriously - stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm not elaborating on a throwaway comment.
    Ya and that's your prerogative, just as it's mine to push on not giving that elaboration because I felt that not being able to do so was an indication of more nefarious motivations.

Like Grae, you don't get to pick and choose how people feel and then get mad at them for feeling how they do. Ya to you it wasn't much that should rouse my ire against you, but to me I feel like it's warranted and I've been very precise over the reasons why. So for you to continually deny me the resolution that would squish that, it just seems again like you're playing willfully ignorant.

It's like I said before, it's like playing with a set of color flash cards and having you sitting there smirking giving me numbers knowing that's not what was asked for then acting confused that I'm annoyed.

You're playing this victim angle now but dude, all you had to do once this entire time is give a half assed response to what I kept asking and until the last couple of posts you've either been pretending I didn't ask a question or pretending you just didn't understand what the question was when that's clearly not the case.

Hell in this post you're clearly saying you've been playing willfully stupid because you just flat out don't owe me an explanation and that I should accept it and just be nice to you? But you just confirmed everything I've been saying this whole time which vindicates why I've been suspicious of you in the first place.... I just.. I don't get it.

I expected you to read between the lines. I called you evasive because I wanted you to engage more. I've been attempting to get you to do that. I value your input when you're not tunnel visioning. I'm not sure why you insist on making it a bigger deal than it is.

I'm not sure why you insist on making it a bigger deal than it is.
    Ya. You do. like I said in the last post you've already came out and told everyone you've been playing willfully ignorant so playing they "I don't know" card just doesn't work at this point.

Ya. You do. like I said in the last post you've already came out and told everyone you've been playing willfully ignorant so playing they "I don't know" card just doesn't work at this point.
    No, you're just putting words in my mouth and trying to justify pushing a lynch on me by ignoring what matters and focusing solely on two specific throwaway comments that were of minimal importance. I trust the more experienced players will see what's going on here, though I'm confident even the newbies won't fall for your 'woe is me' bait.

I'm at work an di'll try to post some more but know this

Voting on the Doc cc at this point is now in the towns favour

This isnt our job to deal with, this is the SK and the Mafia's job. If a Mafia member is CCing it means they cannot kill the doc without outing themselves. They made this bed LET THEM SLEEP IN IT.

I urge everyone to consider other lynches today.

- - - Updated - - -

May I suggest we focus on other people and if you lunatics wanna lynch between the two doc cc's tomorrow then I'll consider r it but we should absolutely not lynch a cc. take that as it is. do not lynch a cc claim with a cannibal

- - - Updated - - -

also my train is looking pretty sweet just saying.

Unvote

We have 19 hours left.

I stand by my statement that I don't think Virothe is scum.

Vote Robo

- - - Updated - - -

Well to be more precise I don't think Virothe is mafian. Virothe and Marack's explosive behavior would be in line with an SK, given how hard it is to win as one. But I'm not going after Virothe today.

Unvote

I'm not against the idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham Your play... 10000000% Brilliant. (Fucking Sarcasm if you couldnt tell) As for hoping I dont play future games in this aggressive tone... who knows? Its no worse then your martyr plays

Dumb timing. TBH, if VT trying to bait a kill... and going for WIFOM and hoping the true doc doesnt CC... Still dumb, especially since you werent in everyone's town circle.

Bageloaf... no idea what you are right now... but obviously fell into Grae's plan, whatever the fuck it was.

I see that Clarinet has been revealed as not mafia. guess I need to move my vote.

Unvote
    Vote: Satsu

What IF... and I know this might be a far fetched idea that we wont chase...
    Crackle is mafia and made the play hoping the N1 ??? was cop? Then freely gave us 1 mafiaoso and cleared another

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    What IF... and I know this might be a far fetched idea that we wont chase...
    Crackle is mafia and made the play hoping the N1 ??? was cop? Then freely gave us 1 mafiaoso and cleared another
    Hm... I could see this being a very high risk, high reward play. Crackle and the mafia steer town while the cop is busy trying to get a guilty on another mafian before counterclaiming and outting Crackle and the other mafian. The true cop is NKed, and Crackle and the other mafian are lynched, leaving just one mafian left. The mafia would be betting on that one mafian surviving the game, which is plausible given that there wouldn't be a cop left around, meaning that it would be up to that mafian's skills to steer town discussion away from them. But with the presence of a SK, the likelihood of surviving is low.

- - - Updated - - -

I could buy it if the mafia started out with 5 members, meaning that after the play was exposed there would be two mafians left, but just one? Far too risky.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean there is a way to find out. If 2 people keep dying, and Crackle isn't dead in 2 days, then it's obvious that the scum aren't trying to hit Crackle at all, which would imply that he is scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see Blood Fox, Lora, and Catta coming up with this play, but BF has been pretty towny and Catta is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

If this play is true, then it's highly likely that scum would have been the first ones on the Cereal lynch.

It can't be ruled out as a possibility, though I'm inclined to trust Crackleslap. I don't think he's the type to throw a new player under the bus in such a manner. You're right that it'll be suspicious if he lasts into the late game, though. Same goes for me given my own claim.

The Cereal lynch voters were: Bageloaf, Virothe, Robo, Dupti, Clarinet, Bwonsamdi, Crackle, and Lora.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he's the type to throw a new player under the bus in such a manner.
    It could have been Cereal's suggestion. Didn't Cereal say he had played on another forum before? If so, I wouldn't be surprised he was betting on WIFOM.

But this theory assumes a lot of things and it's simpler to believe that Crackle is actually the cop.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll put a bookmark in this.

I highly doubt a mafia that would have some ethics with their kills also throw a newbie under the bus.

- - - Updated - - -

some of you guys are really fucking dense but I guess that is ok.

Anywho I was thinking that dutpi might have been doc and graham kille dhim but i dont think so anymore espcially with two doc claims. hard tot ell..

In terms of my trust list Crackass>Clar>Robo>Val>Virothe>Listo>Bwon>Lora>Satsu>marack>Literally lynch anyone lower than this>RCB