Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    In terms of my trust list Crackass>Clar>Robo>Val>Virothe>Listo>Bwon>Lora>Satsu>marack>Literally lynch anyone lower than this>RCB
    So where do Bagel and Grae fall on your list?

who ?

7+ Year Old Account
    who ?
    the 2 claiming to be docs

- - - Updated - - -

and I know my theory was far fetched... I even said that when I posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    UnvoteVirothe and Marack's explosive behavior would be in line with an SK, given how hard it is to win as one. But I'm not going after Virothe today.
    Just an fyi Robo is prbly at work for another couple hours, I'm not sure his exact schedule but I know he works till the evening and it's like 3pm here right now

And meh, you can theorize all you want but my attitude isn't indicative of my role. I'm just a dude with a short fuse for people that play dumb.

I'd like to point out Val, that I was never overtly aggressive with you at least from my own perspective I treated ya pretty fairly. Grae being the way he is just dug at me and it kinda feels like it was intended to since he brought up how he knows I tunnel vision and then didn't do anything to dissuade me from focusing on him.

But meh, I've said my piece on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    the 2 claiming to be docs

- - - Updated - - -

and I know my theory was far fetched... I even said that when I posted it.
    you're dense and im done with this conversation

Crackass>Clar>Robo>Val>Virothe>Listo>Bwon>Lora>Satsu>marack>Literally lynch anyone lower than this>RCB
    I mean mines pretty much Crack> All the afk's (And blood) > most everyone else> Val > Grae

I don't really have an abject person by person tier list though, mostly cause most people are playing the same way I was and not really tossing out a lot so it's hard to get a read on anyone in particular.

10+ Year Old Account
    What. The. Fuck. Has happened since my sleep?

I guess I could go in to detail and say shit like like "Robo hasn't posted much so I just can't get a read on him" "Marraks been kind of a dick, but attitude isn't indicative of a role" "Blood seems to be the only one putting effort in to hunting for scum" "Bwom exists and I can't fault him for that"

But idk, that's about where I'm at with people currently

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    What. The. Fuck. Has happened since my sleep?
    People went Omega level for the better or worse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im inclined to agree with Blood Fox that we leave them both alive. I can investigate one of them. If i get killed i feel like its more likely Graeham.

With a counter claim, i no longer think Graeham is the SK. Unless Bageloaf is outting themself as mafia - to lynch the SK. But in this scenairo i dont see how the mafia would know or not if the Dox was dead.

Im inclined to agree with Blood Fox that we leave them both alive. I can investigate one of them. If i get killed i feel like its more likely Graeham.

With a counter claim, i no longer think Graeham is the SK. Unless Bageloaf is outting themself as mafia - to lynch the SK. But in this scenairo i dont see how the mafia would know or not if the Dox was dead.
    The SK might know depending on how the role works, I've played cannibals that both knew their victims and didn't so it depends on what type they are -shrug-

I would not bother investigating either of them. I know i personally would love info on bwon

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, reading only the most recent page, I get the feeling I have a headache coming on trying to catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm not misreading the situation, it sounds like we maybe have 2 doctor claims? Fun times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Well, reading only the most recent page, I get the feeling I have a headache coming on trying to catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm not misreading the situation, it sounds like we maybe have 2 doctor claims? Fun times.
    You can probably ignore the Virothe Graeham interactions and boil them down to OMGUS.

- - - Updated - - -

I still really dont like Graehams claim and Bage was pretty insistent that he in fact wasn't the doctor before his claim.

I still really dont like Graehams claim and Bage was pretty insistent that he in fact wasn't the doctor before his claim.
    Even though I claimed for your sake and it is well in line with what I have done every other time I've been a TPR?

Bageloaf has only himself to blame for falling for the bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Even though I claimed for your sake and it is well in line with what I have done every other time I've been a TPR?
    I dont remember games where you were specifically a TPR, unfortunately.

You can probably ignore the Virothe Graeham interactions and boil them down to OMGUS.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh I disagree with that to an extent. When someone's blatantly stating they are knowingly not answering a question after hours of pretending they didn't understand what was going on it's a little more than OMGUS but I get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Also i really dont believe you claimed for my sake. My life would be easier if the Doctor hadnt claimed at all. But now we have to deal with one of the two of you are scum.

I dont remember games where you were specifically a TPR, unfortunately.
    I love the bad faith arguments of LOOK AT HOW I PLAYED BEFORE! as if that should have any bearing over current game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I love the bad faith arguments of LOOK AT HOW I PLAYED BEFORE! as if that should have any bearing over current game.
    This was probably going to be my next comment if he had linked a game where he was TPR.