Thread: Genshin Impact

One would think this joke was beaten to death on reddit.

But for some strange reason reddit seemed to enjoy my Ningguang video post (>_<)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...n_1_ningguang/

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well you need 2 healers , 2 fire users, 2 ice users, 2 water users and 2 electic users at minimum.

Setting your characters realy depends on the lvl of the abyss and elements that are effective against monsters.
    So if you see a fire mage in enemy team, you use water like Mona. If you see those guys with hammers, you chose those with ice.
    You cant just go with specific team into this as you will just make it harders (and some characters on some lvls are usless).

General build is Support (shield.. most of those heal) or pure Healer with a mix of 3 effective elements against monsters on next 3 floors.

In other words, before you go to next floor, check the monsters and set your team in a best way to handle all 3 waves. But i gota warn you, its designed in a way to make you want spend money on new characters and lvls rise up realy fast after 8 floor. Pay to win streamers make it look like a joke tho.
    Yep. Floor 7 was a huge jump in difficulty from floor 6 for me. All of a sudden I couldn't just yolo it anymore. I only have 4 70's and then the rest were like level 20's with unupgraded artifacts. I tried splitting up the 4 70's but the problem is I either wouldn't have a main DPS or I wouldn't have a good enough support/healer on one of the teams. 1 side would clear it relatively easily and then the other side would just potato. I actually had to pay attention to what the enemy team is on each side before attempting.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-11-18 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Yep. Floor 7 was a huge jump in difficulty from floor 6 for me. All of a sudden I couldn't just yolo it anymore. I only have 4 70's and then the rest were like level 20's with unupgraded artifacts.
    You only need 2 level 70 DPS and 2 level 60 healers.
    The rest can be level 1.

Only Floor 10 needs level 60 at minimum because of DoTs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You only need 2 level 70 DPS and 2 level 60 healers.
    The rest can be level 1.

Only Floor 10 needs level 60 at minimum because of DoTs
    If you put artifacts with hp on them yes (they will get 1 shot the other way araund). But its better to lvl more characters overall and dont rush with worldlvls and take it slow. Mostly because you solo most of the dungeons easier than going into a group of randoms and wiping .

Trying to get as much xp and mora this event so i can lvl up the rest of them to at least 75 minimum. (at Ar 45)
    This is kinda the max lvl for the event. And then i will slowly creep the way up when the new quests unlock (that are locked behind AR lvls).

10+ Year Old Account
    Fischl is lucky to be a good support for my team, otherwise she'd be off my team with how annoying her character is in these quests.

Christ why are all the electro characters unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fischl is lucky to be a good support for my team, otherwise she'd be off my team with how annoying her character is in these quests.

Ikr? Fucking brat disrespecting mona and paimon

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    At WL5 (and maybe 4?) you have a chance at 5* artifacts. I'm personally getting one about every third boss I kill at WL5
    aite. The drop rate of the ascension materials seems about the same but I guess the chance for 5* artifact is higher as the benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Ikr? Fucking brat disrespecting mona and paimon
    She's not a brat. She's just delusional like Arthur Boyle from Fire Force. The character she believes herself to be is a brat however.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-11-18 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Hmmpf!

As if a plebeian like you could understand her royal ambitions!
    But even an undeserving mortal subject like you will be protected and remain safe under the Prinzessin's watchful eye and raven wings of Ozvaldo von Hrafnavines.
    Rejoice!

Anyone know who the mysterious Inazuma guy is from the event quests?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Anyone know who the mysterious Inazuma guy is from the event quests?
    Scaramouche. He's one of the Harbingers.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    More that games just aren't as fun if they aren't challenging or don't require a certain level of optimization.
    ...in your opinion. Difficult as it might be for you to wrap your mind around, different people have different reasons for wanting to play any given game.

Besides, I assume you fought and beat the fight before the nerf. Why do you care? Is it really just, "Fuck you, I had to suffer, so should you!" Because again, I'm pretty sure that's apart of the whole "gatekeeping" mindset.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

For anyone is intrested in how much you need to do to buy out the event shop (first currency)

I did the main quests (day 1 and 2)
    The 6 side quests (day one and 2)
    Gather the 7 fragments from the 6? Areas (stopped at 7/7)
    And had to do 33 of the day 2 bigger fragment things to have to shop fully bought out (only the 1 fragment for 500 mora left )

This is all assuming part 3 of the quest only gives the second currency for the other shop. Which I am assuming that as we have 0 of that so far.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Scaramouche. He's one of the Harbingers.
    Thanks.
    Figured it was going to be a major character or a playable character and googling the name seems like he's gonna be both. Not really a fan of putting evil characters in my hero party and he doesn't look very badass so there's at least one future banner I'll be able to skip.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm running around doing the meteor stuff and it starts raining. Which isn't a big deal
    Then they decide that they should spawn the Fatui guys, specifically the ice guy

Did you know that it'll prioritize the wet from the rain over the ice from the shield? Because I fucking didn't. The only way I had to break his shield was to hit him with a claymore rather than use pyro damage, because that all went to vaporize rather than melt

Fuck that noise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arinitty View Post
    For anyone is intrested in how much you need to do to buy out the event shop (first currency)

I did the main quests (day 1 and 2)
    The 6 side quests (day one and 2)
    Gather the 7 fragments from the 6? Areas (stopped at 7/7)
    And had to do 33 of the day 2 bigger fragment things to have to shop fully bought out (only the 1 fragment for 500 mora left )

This is all assuming part 3 of the quest only gives the second currency for the other shop. Which I am assuming that as we have 0 of that so far.
    3th part will only give other shop material from quests. They posted screenshots on their official site.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    3th part will only give other shop material from quests. They posted screenshots on their official site.
    "other shop material" = the currency we can currently farm?

Otherwise it wouldn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    "other shop material" = the currency we can currently farm?

Otherwise it wouldn't make sense
    There are 2 event currencies with different shops.

Part 1 and 2 drop currency 1 and part 3 drops currency 2.

Edit- so to buyout the first shop completely i made that list of what i did to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    So I'm running around doing the meteor stuff and it starts raining. Which isn't a big deal
    Then they decide that they should spawn the Fatui guys, specifically the ice guy

Did you know that it'll prioritize the wet from the rain over the ice from the shield? Because I fucking didn't. The only way I had to break his shield was to hit him with a claymore rather than use pyro damage, because that all went to vaporize rather than melt

Fuck that noise
    The Fatui guys are all basically annoying. More so the lightning hammer guy. I'd wager most people only have the one f2p cyro character to counterh him, and unless you are playing with him in your party (unlikely since he's kinda low tier) you are kind of in for a long wacking at that guy's shield if you don't kill him before he turns it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The Fatui guys are all basically annoying. More so the lightning hammer guy. I'd wager most people only have the one f2p cyro character to counterh him, and unless you are playing with him in your party (unlikely since he's kinda low tier) you are kind of in for a long wacking at that guy's shield if you don't kill him before he turns it on.
    Yeah, that's my strategy (if you can call it that) for dealing with Fatui groups: take out the lightning guy first. Even if I can't get him down before he pops his shield, I'll hopefully have wounded him enough that he'll go down soon after.

Though if there's a lightning guy and one of the frozen fat guys, I know I'm in for a bad time.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"