Reads:

Town: Graeham, Clarinet, Crackle
    Lean town: Blood Fox,
    A little townish: Marack and Virothe
    No opinion: Lora
    Flying under the radar: Bwonsamdi, Satsu, Robo, Listo
    Lurker: RCA
    Scum: Bageloaf
    Val can I ask, if you have Bageloaf as scum, why would you vote Marack after Bageloaf lead the train?

It takes only 1 vet in the mafia QT to explain the game plan and how things work, but the newbies would only have 1 vet as their rolemodel as to how to act in the day thread, and if they get questioned it will feel bad with only 1 vet being able to help out openly (if at all)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    And if that happened you think foxxi would actually keep that. U had a blow up two games ago, want two in three games or so due to new players. It’s less likely is all I was saying, which does check out if you do the math. And my best argument is that anyone who noticed me early on was the ones trying to get the best read on me, hence people you should look at.
    Yes. Yes Foxxi would. She has stated that she doesn't fudge the random number generator. You are right that it's less likely on technicality alone. If I were to say that it's unlikely that I would be on a team with Cereal, it would be no less true than your claim. The random number generator doesn't care if you are new or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Yes. Yes Foxxi would. She has stated that she doesn't fudge the random number generator. You are right that it's less likely on technicality alone. If I were to say that it's unlikely that I would be on a team with Cereal, it would be no less true than your claim. The random number generator doesn't care if you are new or not.
    I think it's a fair method, kudos to Foxxi for that

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying RCA is mafia, I'm saying it's a piss poor defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Val can I ask, if you have Bageloaf as scum
    As I said earlier, I believe there is a small possibility that Bageloaf could actually be what he claims to be but he blindly fell into Graeham's trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    why would you vote Marack after Bageloaf lead the train?
    They could both be on the same scum team, trying to claw their way back up into the good grace of town by voting each other now that they have a pretty bad rep this game.

I'm not voting Robo or Viro today, sorry

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I doubt it not because of randomization, but because I would sincerely hope a mod wouldn't create a scum team consisting of 1 vet and 2 newbies vs a whole town of vets. That's not fair.
    It would be like making a newbie like me the Elder in the Halloween game too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Alternatively, they could both be scum, but not on the same team. As I pointed out earlier, Marack's hostility could from being a SK, as he knows it's unlikely he will win.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm caught up? The train we are going for is marack? I don't really know why we would, besides him having been an apple ( bite your tongue while saying apple) to everyone the game unprovoked which is good enough reason for me.

vote: marack

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

How are they complaints, complete truths. If I could switch over and murder some of you VTs I would.

If you wanna kick me for low post that’s fine, but wasting it badly. I’ll follow the previous train.

Unvote

Vote:Marack
    And if that happened you think foxxi would actually keep that. U had a blow up two games ago, want two in three games or so due to new players. It’s less likely is all I was saying, which does check out if you do the math. And my best argument is that anyone who noticed me early on was the ones trying to get the best read on me, hence people you should look at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I'm not voting Robo or Viro today, sorry
    dont be sorry for lynching RCB

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I've been quick skimming shit here and there when I can but we fucking got 20+ pages this day so it's a lot to make of things, especially when feeling down as fuck and obligated to be a person IRL.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It would be like making a newbie like me the Elder in the Halloween game too
    You had three vets helping you.

Alternatively, they could both be scum, but not on the same team. As I pointed out earlier, Marack's hostility could from being a SK, as he knows it's unlikely he will win.
    Not that unlikely cause all of you have eaten his stale donuts

10+ Year Old Account
    Also weird as shit the other train was the duckboy wonder and sheep christian Schoolboy. Neither of those two have been giving me the scum vibes this game. Course, they have lurked hardcore and duckboy has so low posts and even less relevancey to his posts. I always count on robofucks analyses to see if it lines up with how I've been reading people and if I have fucked up somewhere.

Looks like people only have the appetite for either RCA or Marack today.

Unvote

The way I see it, Marack could be a frustrated SK, or he could be a frustrated VT. I'm more inclined to think the latter.

But we lose nothing by lynching RCA, unless he would like to roleclaim.

vote RCA

- - - Updated - - -

lmao if Firebert is still updating his vote spreadsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    Robo lurking is highly sus bc he doesn't normally do that. Virothe can and can also not. But sheep doesn't generally lurk. He remains a constant active driving force that I haven't really felt this game. Could just be IRL shit taking up time. That's been my life yesterday and today and next week with shadowlands lemme tell ya, I have no life but Shadowlands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Cslap, as much as I think Marack is totally scum or SK, you are the only one with the right to call the shoots

which player would you suggest?
    DUMBASS... like i said in my 1st post... VT. Dont like open role cards like this so I could have hinted at barista and other VTs would have understood

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like people only have the appetite for either RCA or Marack today.

Unvote

The way I see it, Marack could be a frustrated SK, or he could be a frustrated VT. I'm more inclined to think the latter.

But we lose nothing by lynching RCA, unless he would like to roleclaim.

vote RCA

- - - Updated - - -

lmao if Firebert is still updating his vote spreadsheet
    Why rca? Just because he's useless and lurking hardcore? Or do have genuine scum read on him?

My list is similar to Val's

untouchables: Cslap, Grae, Bfox, Val

they are what they are: Lora, Robo, Satsu, RCA, Viro

scumbo possibilities: Makack, Bwonsamdi, Bagel, listo

from tawta I would vote for RCA, maybe Satsu if I'm persuaded enough and I would vote most from scum still a bit unsure on Bwonsami

I feel a bit influenced by others when it comes to Bwonsamdi cause they keep criticizing her for jumping votes