Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    please pass out into my arms lora

Current Vote Tally:

1 - Virothe ( Lora #1093 )

1 - Graeham ( Virothe #1344 )

1 - Satsu ( Marack #1376 )

3 - RCA ( Blood Fox #1213 , Bageloaf #1468 , Val #1456 )

2 - Marack ( Bwonsamdi #1406 , RCA #1426 )

Not currently voting ( 6 ): Crackleslap #1438 ,Robozerim , Listo95 , Satsu #1329 , Graeham #1375 , Clarinet #1473

With 14 alive majority lynch is 8
    Day 3 deadline: Thursday 11/19 @12pm EST
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-11-19 at 12:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

@foxximcleod why is RCA listed twice? Shouldn't have had one listing with three votes?

- - - Updated - - -

Or is there some bastard role wank going on where I am somehow voting on a different RCA then the ones BF and the bagel voted for?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    @foxximcleod why is RCA listed twice? Shouldn't have had one listing with three votes?

- - - Updated - - -

Or is there some bastard role wank going on where I am somehow voting on a different RCA then the ones BF and the bagel voted for?
    Nope, I just failed to realize he already had a line. i’ll fix that. The people and post numbers should be accurate
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Nope, I just failed to realize he already had a line. i’ll fix that. The people and post numbers should be accurate
    [x] Doubt .

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay finally home from work and I am so utterly confused even with keeping up with the thread -.-

All I understand is people are suspicious of me which makes me a sad viking.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I can agree with forcing scum to deal with Graeham/Bagel. But when it comes to today's lynch we have the choice of little info but get rid of someone who isn't really posting (19 posts entire game) or we can go after someone like Marack or Satsu who could give us info but we would lose someone who is actually trying. (71 vs 22 posts)

10+ Year Old Account
    @Lora, Robo has analyzed jack shit this game. He has less relevancy than Virothe, who at least has been trying to debate with Graeham and formulate some sort of arguement.

The sheep has just been sitting there under the radar and I don't like it, and yet here we are and everyone is ignoring it.
    Just because I haven't done my traditional vote analysis doesn't mean I've analyzed jack shit. I went through Clarinet and Cereal's reads and pushed that I found Clarinet suspicious. I claimed that while it was possible you were doing a high risk high reward play with your self vote day 1 IF it was late enough in the day and you could be confident enough that the people around couldn't actually lynch you (for example if they all had already voted for you and you know the remaining are likely asleep or at work), I thought you were unlikely to be mafia. I'm sorry that I'm busier than I used to be now that I have a full time job and have actually been raiding in WoW.

Also, I've been resisting the urge to respond to it for so long because I didn't want to sound like a douche, but you've been on my ass all day now, so let's drudge up that garbage. Go fuck yourself for calling me inconsistent earlier, I never said you actually did a high risk/high reward play first of all, and even if I did, voting yourself late in the day as scum is nowhere near comparable to scum claiming cop on D2 under no pressure, and with no leads on who the tpr's are, and a real cop likely available to CC you at a later date if needed, but it wouldn't be needed because you'd be outed as soon as your guilty claim turned out to be a townie and get lynched the next day for what is almost certainly a VT lynch. One is a high risk, high reward in the form of risking lynch for trust from town, the other is just stupidity. I am insulted that you for a moment had the audacity to insinuate that what you did if you were scum is even remotely comparable to Crackle claiming cop as scum on d2 like he did. You're a god damn moron if for a moment you actually believed that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Lora who is the SK?
    I'm just gonna run down the list of alive players and not go into a full analysis because I'm a sleepy cunt and have been awake far too long. Btw nice pronouns guys whenever you did this.

3) (he/him)Marack highly possible sk/mafia but only reading because he has been a fucking knob the entire game

5)(she/her) Bwonsamdi the Dead vt/psychic (I don't think any of the other new players are mafia since cereal was)

6)(he/him?) Crackleslap high-key cop(no I'm the only cop1111111oneoneone) or low-key most ballsey mafia/sk

7) (he/him)Graeham claimed doc I don't believe
    But I still feel he's town

8) (he/him)Blood Fox mafia/sk possible but leaning more mafia, godfather maybe?

9) (he/him)Bageloaf same read as blood. Not buying his fake claim of doctor either

10)(he/him) Lora lora is the best cop there ever was no one else could ever be possible cop but lora pls no lynch I'm cop thx but sadly I'm pretty fucking useless this game as vt, which I fucking hate being vt because I can't do shit but I've been trying to step out up my previous games and analyze and catch shit.

11) (he/him)Robozerim I'm praying he is town because I'm really wanting to see his fucking analyses and see if we agree or how we doing

12) (he/him)Listo95 he's a basic lurker bitch that posts K-pop and garbage for game shit that literally no one plays. Entirely possible he is the SK, more so than he would be just mafia vibes.

14) (he/him)Val the Moofia Boss if you guys weren't belligerent to me I wouldn't have to me belligerent but val straight up claimed to be killer and that they were gonna eat people. That's kinda fucking SUS BRO. SK potentially, even if it was a "joke"allegedly.

16) (he/him)SatsuBL I honestly keep forgetting this kid is playing any I don't have a read on him because I don't remember anything significant from whatever I've seen.

17) (he/him?)RCA I think he's anew playing that has become butt buddies with marack in terms of their ego and the toxicity just exudes from the two of them. That doesn't necessarily mean scum but play the game without insulting others every other comment for fucks sake dude.

18) (he/him?)Clarinet I think he tries to play as town but it's actually mafia. I don't have sk vibes from him.

19) (he/him)Virothe you should kill the duck immediately, even if he is tpr. Fuck the duck. But for real. Virothe NEVER lurks like this. It is uncharacteristic of his playstyle. Of everyone here, I've probably paid more to his playstyle and analyzed it the most ( not this game but the countless we have played together) and he just isn't him. Either his head isn't in it, he has irl shit going on, I mean it is the holidays even tho Canada does theirs earlier than ours but still. Lurking is not his style and I find it either sus ASF or a result of IRL bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

That is what I wanted to hear. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fuck me I didn't invite forgot about being on duckboy.

unvote
    Vote:marack

!modcount

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    please pass out into my arms lora
    I read this as please pass you your arms and was really confused. I am entering sleep deprivation hours boyos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Okay finally home from work and I am so utterly confused even with keeping up with the thread -.-

All I understand is people are suspicious of me which makes me a sad viking.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I can agree with forcing scum to deal with Graeham/Bagel. But when it comes to today's lynch we have the choice of little info but get rid of someone who isn't really posting (19 posts entire game) or we can go after someone like Marack or Satsu who could give us info but we would lose someone who is actually trying. (71 vs 22 posts)
    You are not a viking. You can't just culturally appropriate my culture. That's W H A C K

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Go fuck yourself for calling me inconsistent earlier
    that's not very canadian of you

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still trying to catch up. I wanna say fuck it, let the scum sort out the doctor claims, but with a cannibal making people turn up as unknowns, that could be dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the first part of my analysis, jack ass

Val the Moofia Boss- Being a complete douche nozzle, but probably not mafia. Small chance of SK, but the odds of trying a self vote at end of D1 as scum is much bigger risk for a solo SK than a mafia goon, so probably town

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, Val is just getting under my skin and I apologize. Still, fuck you Val.

10+ Year Old Account
    And obviously for my post, there's only 1 sk in game but multiple people I think are the sk. I left out doctors because I don't believe it's either of the two bumbling buffoons who claimed to be and if it is one of them town is legitimately gonna lose the game. Which is probably why there's a lot of wifom going on about it.we should be losing cop tonight and doctor tomorrow since that's how the protects have been done, assuming n1 self n2 cop n3 self n4 cop. But now we allegedly know the doctors. We knew the rotation before. This is BAD for town to be at this point. All is takes is for sk to hit one mafia hit the other. We would be fucked. But this could all be speculation from n2 forward about the rotation because both scum groups have been killing and not targeting the cop bc we'd( using that risk we when speaking as whichever scum team) only get 1 kill if the cop was protected or no kills if doubled up on the cop. Whoever the ACTUAL doctor is, you're doing a fantastic job and keeping people alive and I just hope you keep it up and aren't one of the two idiots that claimed to be doctor for no fucking reason. I also disagree with robo saying crackle can't be cop for the reason I listed in my who do I think post. I genuinely want to believe he's town more than pulling off a ballsy high risk low reward play by sacrificing a scum buddy to feign being cop. And definitely not sk just guessing wild in the dark because that easily would have been the end of the sk if he was wrong and statistics weren't in his favor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    that's not very canadian of you
    I don't think I have EVER seen robo tell some one to go fuck themselves. Not Canadian and not him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, fuck this, I don't think either doctor claim makes a lot of sense. Graeham out of nowhere is a big ol' barrel of why the fuck did you do that, and his nebulous "I have my reasons" bullshit is exactly that, bullshit. Worgenite...I mean Bageloaf counter claiming is also a why the fuck did you do that? If you're scum, do you really think it's better to try and force a lynch on him now than to try and kill him at night? If you're the doctor, do you really think it's necessary to cc him when one of the scum teams would kill....oh crap, I guess I can see the problem if it's mafia that fake claimed, because then the fake claimed doctor would be eaten and his role not shown, which could lead to us lynching the real doctor later.

But wait, if we leave them and it's a mafia fake claim for one, then the cannibal eats one while the mafia don't aim at either potentially and town still doesn't know and ugh fuck cannibals, I hate them unless I am them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post

I don't think I have EVER seen robo tell some one to go fuck themselves. Not Canadian and not him.
    I...probably have done it at some point, but it would definitely be rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm about to go for my evening walk, so I'll get back to you later.

I'd like to stress, though that I'm not lying about my claim and that anybody who truly knows me should be well aware that this is exactly the sort of ballsy play I like to do as a TPR in these games. Too many get caught up in the 'proper' way to play as town and it usually results in town being taken for a ride by scum. Especially in games with multiple scum kill sources.

I'm surprised people keep ignoring the WIFOM element as well. The mafia team and serial killer are both going to want the doctor and the cop to be eliminated as quickly and efficiently as possible. By claiming, I've forced scum to panic - they can't communicate with each other in an obvious manner in the day thread to coordinate kills so if both Crackleslap and myself enter the night phase, they're going to second guess which of us to target.

Maybe I'll be able to block both kills. Maybe I'll be able to block just one. Maybe both kills will target Crackleslap and result in his death. Maybe both kills will target me and result in my death.

It isn't rocket science.
    The cannibal doesn't give a fuck about the cop dying or living, in fact he likes the cop because he can lead town on lynches that aren't him. He can't be caught by the cop. We all already know this and it has been discussed in this very game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    What? I'm referring to the fact that if I protect a target and they're targeted with one kill then they'll be safe but if a different target is hit by the second kill, there's nothing I can do about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Though since my partner is taking ages to get ready to go out...here's some more speculation for people to digest. The mafia team started with four members. Crackleslap investigated and pushed a lynch on Cereal which reduced the number to three. Now, putting aside whether or not people choose to believe either myself or Bagel...it's unlikely that either of us would be sacrificing ourselves to push a lynch on the doctor unless we had three members on our team.

Which, in turn, makes it very likely that the two players who were eaten are town.
    I guess I can agree that, mostly. There is one possible exception: if the mafia was down to 1 player and decided to suicide to help the serial killer out of some form of scum solidarity. Not necessarily likely, but it wouldn't be the first time opposing scum decided to work together to fuck the town.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get the sudden shift towards Bageloaf.

I am indifferent to him. I have no lean read on him, but I find the shift very odd.

His "voting pattern" was to vote for Marack yesterday, and that's it.

Why? Is it because you trust everyone else more?

*facepalm*

No. I don't believe you. Town doesn't crack at 2 votes. Mafia do.

Vote Bageloaf

If you actually are town, what on earth were you thinking?
    I hardly see it as cracking when he all but hard claimed for at least a page before claiming and before being voted against. It was his damn near claiming that resulted in him getting votes against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim
    I found this one

10+ Year Old Account
    I found this one
    Wow, you never gave up on finding one, did you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I found this one
    Do me a favor and live stream drinking the water from flint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Do me a favor and live stream drinking the water from flint.
    done, I put it in my sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Bagel protecting Val D1 doesn't make much sense tbh, Val was horrible most of D1, there were other townie players, Val was clearly not a TPR with his attitude, a doc would have been eyeing someone important for town, not self-hating Val

that's why I think that Bagel might be telling porkies

- - - Updated - - -

Also he claimed N2 that he protected himself

when our cop was revelead. I really don't buy that he wanted to trick mafia, a real doc WOULD not have gambled like this

imo Grae as real doc, Bagel as impostor
    It's shockingly common for a doctor to not protect the claimed cop on the night of the day he claimed. The logic is of course that if the mafia decide to play it safe and aim for anybody but the cop so they can avoid losing a kill, the doctor gets to protect the cop on the night after the claim when the mafia would generally assume he's not being protected. It's a very risky move, of course, and general wisdom is to never leave the cop unprotected if you can avoid it, but it is done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    It's shockingly common for a doctor to not protect the claimed cop on the night of the day he claimed. The logic is of course that if the mafia decide to play it safe and aim for anybody but the cop so they can avoid losing a kill, the doctor gets to protect the cop on the night after the claim when the mafia would generally assume he's not being protected. It's a very risky move, of course, and general wisdom is to never leave the cop unprotected if you can avoid it, but it is done.
    general logic is for the doc to protect theirself night 1 bc they have no other real targets. I already stated my reasoning on Marack and I explained my night 2 choice is as you said. Risky? Yes. Did the scum go for crackle? Nope.