Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    unrelated note, spreading a bit of positivity in this chaotic game

Happy Birthday, Satsu! Turning 40, eh?

A true senpai

10+ Year Old Account
    I've caught up. Fuck this day. Fuck doctors, all of em. Fuck Val. Fuck being busy all the time. Fuck needing to eat. Fuck raiding. Just fuck.

I need to go get something to eat before raid or I'm gonna hate myself all raid, and then I need to go to sleep to try and wake up at 5am for work. I don't have fucking time to do my proper vote analysis, so bitches you get this half assed one I pull out of just my surface thoughts as I type this post up.

Bageloaf- Doctor counter claim. Fuck, I don't like either doctor claim. First instinct goes against many others to think he is the one telling the truth. Weirdest thing about his claim is that he hasn't suggested Foxxi being a bastard mod to include 2 doctors against what the role list says on the front page. Wouldn't be the first time we had two doctors in one game just to fuck with us and make us lynch a tpr. Regardless, leave the docs to the scum to handle at night for now.

Blood Fox- I dunno, he's kinda /shrug from my memories. Defended Bwonsamdi from Marack mostly in my memories.

Bwonsamdi- Newbie player not knowing how to play that well doing newbie player things and being uncertain. Doesn't mean they aren't scum, though. Unknown.

Clarinet- Not mafia investigation and I was already less sure of my suspicions before yesterday even ended. Trust, for now.

Graeham- Doctor claim. Still don't like either. Wants to talk about making ballsy moves, could be ballsy as scum or town. Against what others seem to think, I'm less inclined to believe him than Bagel, but fuck it, leave them to the scum for now.

Listo95- I can't remember a god damn thing off the top of my head.

Lora- I like the way he's posting and contributing. Trust, for now.

Marack- Being an asshole, but not so much to me. I dunno, he could be anything. Probably not SK, actually, being a lightning rod of hate as SK is super risky.

RCA- I wanna see them gone for their inactivity, they were even worse than me by far. Despite that, given minor things I half remember, I'm guessing is a VT.

SatsuBL- Fuck me, I dunno.

Val the Moofia Boss- Fuck you Val, probably town no matter how satisfying it would be to lynch you as a SK.

Virothe- Honestly, I'm kinda leaning scum. He reminds me of my brother arguing "you ain't got shit on me, you have no excuses, I'm not it" when he would then turn around to me after the guy he was arguing with left and tell me that he totally did it. Or he reminds me when I get frustrated over people being right about me being scum but for completely the wrong reasons and then they are all like "hey, I was totally right in every sense, the reasons I gave are a perfect read of Robo, he's a god damn open fucking book. Either that or a VT. Pretty sure not a TPR. Don't think he's SK, but fucked if I know for sure.

Now I need to eat, god fucking damnit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I've caught up. Fuck this day. Fuck doctors, all of em. Fuck Val. Fuck being busy all the time. Fuck needing to eat. Fuck raiding. Just fuck.

I need to go get something to eat before raid or I'm gonna hate myself all raid, and then I need to go to sleep to try and wake up at 5am for work. I don't have fucking time to do my proper vote analysis, so bitches you get this half assed one I pull out of just my surface thoughts as I type this post up.

Bageloaf- Doctor counter claim. Fuck, I don't like either doctor claim. First instinct goes against many others to think he is the one telling the truth. Weirdest thing about his claim is that he hasn't suggested Foxxi being a bastard mod to include 2 doctors against what the role list says on the front page. Wouldn't be the first time we had two doctors in one game just to fuck with us and make us lynch a tpr. Regardless, leave the docs to the scum to handle at night for now.

Blood Fox- I dunno, he's kinda /shrug from my memories. Defended Bwonsamdi from Marack mostly in my memories.

Bwonsamdi- Newbie player not knowing how to play that well doing newbie player things and being uncertain. Doesn't mean they aren't scum, though. Unknown.

Clarinet- Not mafia investigation and I was already less sure of my suspicions before yesterday even ended. Trust, for now.

Graeham- Doctor claim. Still don't like either. Wants to talk about making ballsy moves, could be ballsy as scum or town. Against what others seem to think, I'm less inclined to believe him than Bagel, but fuck it, leave them to the scum for now.

Listo95- I can't remember a god damn thing off the top of my head.

Lora- I like the way he's posting and contributing. Trust, for now.

Marack- Being an asshole, but not so much to me. I dunno, he could be anything. Probably not SK, actually, being a lightning rod of hate as SK is super risky.

RCA- I wanna see them gone for their inactivity, they were even worse than me by far. Despite that, given minor things I half remember, I'm guessing is a VT.

SatsuBL- Fuck me, I dunno.

Val the Moofia Boss- Fuck you Val, probably town no matter how satisfying it would be to lynch you as a SK.

Virothe- Honestly, I'm kinda leaning scum. He reminds me of my brother arguing "you ain't got shit on me, you have no excuses, I'm not it" when he would then turn around to me after the guy he was arguing with left and tell me that he totally did it. Or he reminds me when I get frustrated over people being right about me being scum but for completely the wrong reasons and then they are all like "hey, I was totally right in every sense, the reasons I gave are a perfect read of Robo, he's a god damn open fucking book. Either that or a VT. Pretty sure not a TPR. Don't think he's SK, but fucked if I know for sure.

Now I need to eat, god fucking damnit.
    you left out your analyses of robozerim.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Virothe- fucked if I know for sure.
    Ya, that about sums up me in every game though. I'm either 100% or 0% and never really ever 50%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you left out your analyses of robozerim.
    Fuck me.

Robozerim- Obvious fucking scum, don't lynch me please, I'm SK and can't win if I die unlike those stupid fucking mafia bastards.

(This is a joke, I'm not stressed enough to self destruct as SK)

Robo going off is truly the highlight of my evening. also I just ant to point out one small lie.

Robo says he is raiding in wow. but its prepatch soooo SUS!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding AQ in classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also BWL when I can't get out of it.

RIP lets say a prayer for robo.

Hey tell you what robo, you sratch my back by lynching RCA and I'll trust you to lead the next lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

heyo bonesomebody,

tell me what you think of lurking in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    RIP lets say a prayer for robo.

Hey tell you what robo, you sratch my back by lynching RCA and I'll trust you to lead the next lynch.
    Honestly haven't seen a reason to switch off Grae, the assumption of letting the cop investigate the doc claims is stupid to me when we could just lynch one of them and deal with shit we actually aren't sure of instead of setting ourselves up for a situation where this bullshit can be used against us when we aren't in a position where it wont harm us.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    heyo bonesomebody,

tell me what you think of lurking in this game
    You should call out Xanjori and Listo while you're at it. They've been no shows for this entire fiasco (yes yes Listo has work)

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, I like the idea of letting the mafia deal with it, especially since I can't protect myself tonight :P means crack will get another night of investigation at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    You should call out Xanjori and Listo while you're at it. They've been no shows for this entire fiasco (yes yes Listo has work)
    nono, you have to summon him and he'll pop right up

@listo95

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Honestly haven't seen a reason to switch off Grae, the assumption of letting the cop investigate the doc claims is stupid to me when we could just lynch one of them and deal with shit we actually aren't sure of instead of setting ourselves up for a situation where this bullshit can be used against us when we aren't in a position where it wont harm us.
    Cuz if we accidentally lynch the doc im 100% dead tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Xanjori? A player that is currently dead?

*double checks*

oh wow he died

- - - Updated - - -

Then again xanjori does usually post so little in mafia I often don't notice if he stops posting altogether, so I always assume he's lurking

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna be honest, I forgot he was dead too

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Virothe,if you ever loved me. let the scum deal with it. the cop should also not get involved with this please I beg you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you skip over my damn posts then or did you just forget that I actually have posted during all of this? I've also been playing Valhalla so yeah. If you wanted a little refresher from what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Okay finally home from work and I am so utterly confused even with keeping up with the thread -.-

All I understand is people are suspicious of me which makes me a sad viking.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I can agree with forcing scum to deal with Graeham/Bagel. But when it comes to today's lynch we have the choice of little info but get rid of someone who isn't really posting (19 posts entire game) or we can go after someone like Marack or Satsu who could give us info but we would lose someone who is actually trying. (71 vs 22 posts)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this theory too simple? The mafia seems to be targeting low posters and Graeham is always anti-lurk. Now we have him being counter claimed. Like it's way too simple to be that right?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you wanted more of an opinion on the Graeham/Bagel thing, I honestly don't trust either of them very much, however I would trust Bagel less as he voted Marack near end of day which prevented Val from being lynched for the info we could've gotten.

I'm sure this will please Xanjori