Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Horde Unite all Orcs and trolls

Most alliance races are united under the blue banner of the lion. Especially humans and dwarfs. I think the same thing should apply for the Orcs and the trolls. All troll tribes need to join the Zandalari in becoming part of the Horde. All Orc remains should join their other people in sticking their lots with the horde. Specifically the remains of the dark and fel horde. Like that the race fantasy can become finally full circle for the fans of those races. Do it Blizzard. Let the core races of the Horde be united under the same banner.

Dalaran in shambes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Most alliance races are united under the blue banner of the lion. Especially humans and dwarfs. I think the same thing should apply for the Orcs and the trolls. All troll tribes need to join the Zandalari in becoming part of the Horde. All Orc remains should join their other people in sticking their lots with the horde. Specifically the remains of the dark and fel horde. Like that the race fantasy can become finally full circle for the fans of those races. Do it Blizzard. Let the core races of the Horde be united under the same banner.
    Don't forget the Blood Trolls! Nothing spells "We changed guys!" like inviting all the war criminals and fanatic adherents of evil gods to your party!

The Alliance should do that too, inviting all the Night Elf and Draenei offshoots alone would give us unchallenged control of the planet, with Naga, Harpies, those spider monsters in Suramar, Broken and Eredar. But for some reason we are reluctant to work with people that wanted to slaughter us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Don't forget the Blood Trolls! Nothing spells "We changed guys!" like inviting all the war criminals and fanatic adherents of evil gods to your party!

The Alliance should do that too, inviting all the Night Elf and Draenei offshoots alone would give us unchallenged control of the planet, with Naga, Harpies, those spider monsters in Suramar, Broken and Eredar. But for some reason we are reluctant to work with people that wanted to slaughter us all.
    The alliance already has all their races united under their banner. All humans, night elves and dwarfs follow the alliance. I just want some parity for the Horde so that their races stops being extinct because of plot convenience.

The alliance already has all their races united under their banner. All humans, night elves and dwarfs follow the alliance. I just want some parity for the Horde so that their races stops being extinct because of plot convenience.
    Well no... all humans night elves an whatnot that DON't want to kill us on sight are in the alliance. Same with trolls and orcs no? Blood trolls and offshot militant orc factions are not part of the horde. Why would they be?

7+ Year Old Account
    As a troll enthusiast, I wouldn't want to be paired with orcs
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Well no... all humans night elves an whatnot that DON't want to kill us on sight are in the alliance. Same with trolls and orcs no? Blood trolls and offshot militant orc factions are not part of the horde. Why would they be?
    I say Vol'jin will be part of the plot which will lead all trolls into the Horde after shadowlands is done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    They already are. See Zandalari and Darkspear and Revantusk and Shatterspear.

Forest Trolls and Ogres for the Horde.

I say Vol'jin will be part of the plot which will lead all trolls into the Horde after shadowlands is done.
    With Shadowlands' plot I don't see this happening. He's being built up to be the new Loa of Kings. I doubt he'll go back to leading his Troll tribe, or all of them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

What would be the point of uniting all the trolls?
    A large part of their racial identity and history is their fierce independence and fractious infighting. Essentially all this would achieve is to further water down trolls into the 'generically heroic' grey goo every race is being diluted into.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    so, kind of like the void elves, who are traitors to their own race with whom they happily went to war, and are the gold standard for being fanatic adherents of evil gods

not to mention being deceitful liars who willingly embraced becoming an affront to life

But yeah no lets agree that the troll and orc subfactions don't really need to unite. No point in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    not to mention being deceitful liars who willingly embraced becoming an affront to life
    So like the orcs?
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Same here. I think uniting all trolls under one banner as the Zandali Covenant (Totally didn't borrow this from ESO), would be much better tbh
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    So like the orcs?
    Eh. The orcs embraced conquest and war, which was bad, but is different from going, "gee, let's become the anathema of all life, this chick says its ok and we totally won't be manipulated at all definitely"

Eh. The orcs embraced conquest and war, which was bad, but is different from going, "gee, let's become the anathema of all life, this chick says its ok and we totally won't be manipulated at all definitely"
    The Orcs embraced the Fel. How is the Fel any different to the Void? They're both an affront to life that causes corruption.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Is this bait? That's exactly what happened with Mannoroth's blood and Gul'dan.

"All humans are under the Alliance banner" what? Did you miss the pirates of last expansion? Or the void cultists? Even earlier: Cult of the damned, scarlet crusade, defias brotherhood, the syndicate andsoforth?

You seem to have little grasp of the current situation.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

The difference is that the orcs just did as their warchief said—because they were out of options and wanted to conquer, not because they wanted to be subjugated by Mannoroth's blood. That does not excuse their action, but compared to knowing the consequences and hopping in with both legs, while at the same time committing high treason, as the edgy elves did, it's vastly different.

You're asking for horde development, especially in an expansion that doesn't focus on Horde being the evil bad guys... not gonna happen.

so, kind of like the void elves, who are traitors to their own race with whom they happily went to war, and are the gold standard for being fanatic adherents of evil gods

But yeah no lets agree that the troll and orc subfactions don't really need to unite. No point in that.
    The Void Elves were cast out by their race to die in the Ghostlands. They owe them nothing, least of all loyalty. And you probably should read the race description a bit if you truely believe they are adherents to any god. They do not worship the Void, Void Lords or Old Gods, they are not cultists in any way... on the contrary. They just use the Void as a tool, a weapon like any other.
    NOT Succumbing to it's power and NOT obeying the whispers they hear is their entire deal.

Not to mention that the Blood Elves have been allying with demons, sucked Fel energy until it literally came out their eyes and violated a Naaru (a clear affront to the Light and Life) to sate their magic addiction, soo... not exactly a race that can claim some moral high ground.

I find it extremely funny that you call the Void Elves out for treason, when the Blood Elves were part of the Alliance and betrayed it in the first place. Basically the Velf only returned to where their entire race belongs.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2020-11-19 at 01:59 PM.