Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    She's not a brat. She's just delusional like Arthur Boyle from Fire Force. The character she believes herself to be is a brat however.
    Such disrespect towards our Princess shall not stand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I like all the meteor stuff - and the currency is mad efficient - but if you're gonna put us in a very small circle to fight, can you at least not give us mobs that run around pointlessly and end up outside of it? Thanks.
    It's obviously a bit dumb, but at the same time, it's more or less "whatever" because these circles are done in a few seconds anyway.
    Not like you spend 30 seconds to a minute trying to get the last mob back into the circle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The Fatui guys are all basically annoying. More so the lightning hammer guy. I'd wager most people only have the one f2p cyro character to counterh him, and unless you are playing with him in your party (unlikely since he's kinda low tier) you are kind of in for a long wacking at that guy's shield if you don't kill him before he turns it on.
    Yeah, that was my strategy too.. Right now I'm leveling up Diona (Well, I was, until the event rolled around), so with her and Mona in my group I now have all elements accounted for.

Speaking of the event, I'm out of xp vouchers to buy, and working my way through the good mora.. Will probably stop doing the meteors when I max that out. Don't see a point in getting the gems, or the 500 mora

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Yeah, that was my strategy too.. Right now I'm leveling up Diona (Well, I was, until the event rolled around), so with her and Mona in my group I now have all elements accounted for.

Speaking of the event, I'm out of xp vouchers to buy, and working my way through the good mora.. Will probably stop doing the meteors when I max that out. Don't see a point in getting the gems, or the 500 mora
    Well i am at 29/30 right now and i still have mora to buy (rank 45.. world lvl not lvled, doing 75 only).
    So i think you gota do 32 of them at least to get the best stuff and you can ignore it after (gems are usless anyway).

Good thing i saved moons lol.

You should be able to buy out the shop without using moons just before the next part of it starts.
    But in the end, it doesn't really matter where you spend them.
    If you finish the event by using moons, you can use your natural resin for artifacts.
    If you finish the event with natural resin, you can use your moons for artifacts.

Same deal either way.

180 / day = 9x45 Shards
    Event-Part-1 lasts for 4(? or 5?) days = 36 runs - you need 33 to buy everything.

I wouldn't consider the shards to be useless btw.
    I hardly have any left.
    Cost/Shard ratio seems to be good too.
    Without the event, you get like 2 blue ones for 60 resin (purple/yellow-rarity ones are rare), now you get 3 for 20.
    But I honestly have no idea about the drop rates. But you get more - "orbs" or whatever you call the ascension mats than you get stones from each open world boss kill.
    Only the green-rarity version is common (1 random colour a day) from the daily quests.

However, I'm going for the XP and Mora first too.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-19 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much adventure xp is it you get per day?
    Like 1500?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I wouldn't consider the shards to be useless btw.
    I hardly have any left.
    Cost/Shard ratio seems to be good too.
    Without the event, you get like 2 blue ones for 60 resin (purple/yellow ones are rare), now you get 3 for 20.
    But I honestly have no idea about the drop rates. But you get more - "orbs" or whatever you call the ascension mats than you get stones from each open world boss kill.
    Only the green-rarity version is common (1 random colour a day) from the daily quests.

However, I'm going for the XP and Mora first too.
    I mean, I need both the gems and the boss mats, so I might as well go kill the boss.
    Yeah you get more gems per resin with the event, but it's irrelevant when you also need to do the boss anyway

How much adventure xp is it you get per day?
    Like 1500?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I need both the gems and the boss mats, so I might as well go kill the boss.
    Yeah you get more gems per resin with the event, but it's irrelevant when you also need to do the boss anyway
    2400 per day

as for the stones.

You need 54 blue stones and only 20 from the material thingy for 80>90
    You get 2-3 (always 3 @ AR50) from the material thingy per kill

Even if you get 1 purple rarity stone on average each time from every kill, you'll have the material thingy twice before you have.enough stones.

I think a boss kill on AR is... 1 green 1 blue a chance for purple and an even rarer chance for yellow?
    But I really don't know, it's been ages since I last killed one. I have more than enough ascension mats, but no stones.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-19 at 03:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    New leaks:

Seems like we gona get another abyss. And also a pet following item. Its unknown if its crafted tho.

More info:
    There are leaks about Zhong Li getting nerfed. His basic attack scaling is lowered and his petrify won't make enemies take more physical and geo damage anymore.
    Last edited by Yunru; 2020-11-19 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    New leaks:

Seems like we gona get another abyss. And also a pet following item. Its unknown if its crafted tho.

More info:
    There are leaks about Zhong Li getting nerfed. His basic attack scaling is lowered and his petrify won't make enemies take more physical and geo damage anymore.
    Great news. Can't wait.
    I also like their pacing.
    1.2 is only 1 month away. I couldn't watch the video with sound but I can remember that they said 1.2 is planned for the 23th December

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would they nerf zhongli when hes not even out yet and they didnt even do the rumored fischl and diluc nerfs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    They didn't nerf his voice or appearance, don't worry!
    Well yeah I'd uninstall. But my point is why wouldnt they just nerf him before he comes out and not wait lol

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well yeah I'd uninstall. But my point is why wouldnt they just nerf him before he comes out and not wait lol
    Childe got the same treatment.
    He used to get crit rating or crit damage per level (cant remember which one) and before release got nerfed to be Hydro damage instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    2400 per day
    Oh sick, I'll get AR45 tomorrow then. Can finally do the weekly bosses

as for the stones.

You need 54 blue stones and only 20 from the material thingy for 80>90
    You get 2-3 (always 3 @ AR50) from the material thingy per kill

Even if you get 1 purple rarity stone on average each time from every kill, you'll have the material thingy twice before you have.enough stones.

I think a boss kill on AR is... 1 green 1 blue a chance for purple and an even rarer chance for yellow?
    But I really don't know, it's been ages since I last killed one. I have more than enough ascension mats, but no stones.
    I've always been short on mats, and never stones personally. Right now with Diona I have enough stones, but like half the mats I need for 60-70 ascension

As long as he's actually good then all is well and good.

15+ Year Old Account
    bow down plebs

10+ Year Old Account
    [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f8dfb21cfc4b3d6d809e02d6d75207dc.png[img] bow down plebs
    Come back when you rich, fgt
    plz no ban

10+ Year Old Account
    plz no ban
    lol, I've spent about 20mil mora so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    plz no ban
    I feel as if i already am

I feel as if i already am
    You are one full character upgrade away from being poor again. PepeLaugh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    You are one full character upgrade away from being poor again. PepeLaugh
    Klee only cost me around 1.8m so nuh uh