10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    And here comes the "yell at the press and blame them" bit.
    His numbers change every time... and now he is blaming Gore...

He just sited the same case, for two different reasons.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait...so he can't show who signed the affidavits because they want to remain private...but he just pointed out where to read a few of the public ones and named the people who signed them by name?

Oh, now he's excoriating media for not "investigating" voter fraud which...still isn't their job.
    The media are part of the problem.

They have cameras and mikes pointed at this guy, and they're reporting on his bullshit.

It should at most be an audio-free image with the reporter explaining that a deranged lunatic representing the President is ranting in a delusional break from reality.

If you give these nutcases a platform, you're contributing to the spread of their message.

10+ Year Old Account
    This all is just banking on people not understanding how the ballot counting works, rather than going through the standard legal channels because they know they don't have an actual case.

10+ Year Old Account
    He just claimed to be old school progressive... Gulliani just eluded to being a classic liberal... /gg

Edit: There goes the live feed... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

this will all be over december 14th, trump will not overturn the election
    he needs to overturn atleast 3 states which is near impossible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He just claimed to be old school progressive... Gulliani just eluded to being a classic liberal... /gg

lol like the rave dubin grift
    "yeah im like totally an economic progressive, but dems are too pc so now i support proud boys" grift

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Cant they take any backsies?

- - - Updated - - -

So... it's irrelevant if they try to backtrack now?
    Yes nothing they can do now this is just to save face to their fellow racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The media are part of the problem.

They have cameras and mikes pointed at this guy, and they're reporting on his bullshit.
    Well to their credit, at least CNN isn't showing it. I had to go to CSPAN to subject myself to this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Gonna let them solicit more money, plus Rudy charges 20K a day.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s just the opening act too, I can’t wait for the ladies to take their turns.
    There's zero chance Trump will pay that bill can't wait for Rudy to sue him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Wait, what???

Wait...after repeatedly, in court, saying they're not alleging fraud...he's alleging massive fraud?

And "over vote" doesn't seem to mean what he claims, which isn't surprising - https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...y-thats-absurd

Christopher Trebilcock, a Detroit-based election law attorney who has represented Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, notes that under Michigan law, a bipartisan team of workers must be present when “false read” ballots are duplicated.

False read ballots are ballots rejected by tabulators due to an “over vote.” This over vote could be caused by a correction (such as an erasure), a stray mark that the tabulator identified as a vote or an invalid write-in vote.

When the scanner is unable to read the ballot, one Republican and one Democratic election inspector must review the ballot to try to determine what the voter’s intent was in a process called adjudication. They do so by looking to see if the voter attempted to correct the vote, or if a simple stray mark was the culprit.

Once the bipartisan workers have determined the voter’s intent, they transpose the ballot and put the new one through the scanner to be counted.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I wouldn't believe a Republican at this point if they were saying they enjoyed oranges, not unless they peeled and ate one right in front of me.
    Most GOP pols would eat shit to gaslight people. I don't know why eating an orange would convince you they liked oranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Holy shit, Rudy is sweating like a pig and it looks like his fake hair color is bleeding out in the sweat and dripping down the side of his face.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did he just call mail-in ballots a "new kind of ballot" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Well to their credit, at least CNN isn't showing it. I had to go to CSPAN to subject myself to this bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, I watch CBS and couldn’t find it on there.
    TheHill is where I was watching before, it's an error message now.

Can somebody please just end this nightmare? How has this, any of this, been allowed to continue for so long? Is this really how we want the world to see the United States of America?

COMMUNIST MONEY! CUBA! VENEZUELA!

Is this some bad conservative blogspot fanfiction or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Give us the opportunity to prove it in court.."

How many fucking opportunities do you need? His legal team said multiple times there wasn't fraud when the judge asked. Jesus, I hate this man.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    And there's communism, that's a bingo for me.

Man, Trump's legal team is taking a fucking flamethrower to trust in our voting process. If Trump can't win, I guess the strategy is to burn it all to the ground.