Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Maybe the Bagel is actually a VT who decided to emulate Graeham by trying to bait a NK. In which case, why back out now? Why try to go "actually nah I'm a VT"? You're only hurting town at that point, because now mafia is going to go after Graeham (if he is actually the doc) rather than you.
    also, on this, it would've taken till people questioned why I didn't protect crackle last night when I said I could

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    literally just look at the # of posts by them and then the actual content of those posts. its a fucking joke lol

- - - Updated - - -

interesting that satsu wasn't listed there

- - - Updated - - -

Oh absolutely

the lack of participation from over 1/3rd of the playerbase is terrible
    i honestly forgot satsu was playing until i checked who even was still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

the lack of participation from over 1/3rd of the playerbase is terrible
    Not as terrible as some of them getting snappy and extremely hostile the moment someone dares question them.

I honestly had to take a step back and cool off instead of posting something ban worthy in response to Robo yesterday. If people think his swearing was shocking, then it's a good thing they didn't see my post.

I'm willing to be sympathetic and say that people might be rusty, since we haven't had a game in a long while, so people are still getting used to the "question and analyze everything and poke and prod at people for reactions" modus operandi of mafia, but it was still bizzare.

3+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham I can totally relate to that. I wanted to post something salt af in response to Marack's hostility, but I decided it wasn't worth it.

So..... If anyone's wondering why I wasn't posting a while after he said something to me, that's why :x
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    @Graeham I can totally relate to that. I wanted to post something salt af in response to Marack's hostility, but I decided it wasn't worth it.

So..... If anyone's wondering why I wasn't posting a while after he said something to me, that's why :x
    i just assumed you were busy doing absolutely nothing worthy of note

- - - Updated - - -

I'm willing to be sympathetic and say that people might be rusty, since we haven't had a game in a long while, so people are still getting used to the "question and analyze everything and poke and prod at people for reactions" modus operandi of mafia, but it was still bizzare.
    no sympathy for silkku 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated end of day vote analysis:

9 - Val (Lora, Crackleslap, Bwomsamdi, Dupti, Cereal, Val, Clarinet, SatsuBL, Graeham)

2 - Marack (RCA, Bageloaf)

1 - Catta (Xanjori)

1 - Xanjori (Catta)

1 - Bageloaf (Blood Fox)

1 - CerealLord (Firebert)

1 - SatsuBL (Marack)

2 - Clarinet (Listo, Marack)

1 - Virothe (Val)

1 - Lora (RCA)

2 - RCA (Blood Fox, Val)

1 - Satsu (Marack)

1 - Blood Fox (RCA)

- - - Updated - - -

Looking over all the votes at end of day, my biggest suspects would be Virothe, Satsu, RCA (for lurking even worse than me), and Robo.

Still alive am I? Really weird to me you drone on about participation, while nowhere it says there’s a correct amount required and still insist to allow another day to get rid of someone who won’t go on board with you, and quite frankly should realize (If town) I’m not the threat here which was mentioned many times over by both players and myself. Me reacting, and over reacting, to any accusations, is totally natural as why should I believe anyone being my first game. Just seems like a total ruse that’s being run. you vote bagel but switch to me and bagel hops on board willing to be the next cattle to be slaughtered after I’m gone, in which 3 more people die thinning the numbers even more so. Also you’ve posted the most and no ones gone after you, which shows you're either missing the mark and not scaring any of them or one of them. Why waste me when it’s obvious and you can do it via lynch as I’ll sway no one in any direction being in the position I am.

One the the biggest worry’s joining this was this and Val falsely confirmed this before joining by tiptoeing around the real answer with light answers but now goes raging on I’m not active enough. To the use the words of Val “that’s my 5 cents” Man if only you people knew me more or via versa, as this will look like another shithead post to most. Lol if only the town could start their own gang and murder one another since it would make more sense during this “town v town v mafia v sk” game...

Oh well. Also look where the Marack train got us, nowhere...pushing me is pushing another night of nothing with is perfect for the mafia.

Also dont know how you people post the paragraph books, fucking auto correct and fat fingering on my phone makes these posts a nightmare, prob another personal adverse to being posty. And the timeout sometimes jez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Still alive am I? Really weird to me you drone on about participation, while nowhere it says there’s a correct amount required and still insist to allow another day to get rid of someone who won’t go on board with you, and quite frankly should realize (If town) I’m not the threat here which was mentioned many times over by both players and myself. Me reacting, and over reacting, to any accusations, is totally natural as why should I believe anyone being my first game. Just seems like a total ruse that’s being run. you vote bagel but switch to me and bagel hops on board willing to be the next cattle to be slaughtered after I’m gone, in which 3 more people die thinning the numbers even more so. Also you’ve posted the most and no ones gone after you, which shows you're either missing the mark and not scaring any of them or one of them. Why waste me when it’s obvious and you can do it via lynch as I’ll sway no one in any direction being in the position I am.

One the the biggest worry’s joining this was this and Val falsely confirmed this before joining by tiptoeing around the real answer with light answers but now goes raging on I’m not active enough. To the use the words of Val “that’s my 5 cents” Man if only you people knew me more or via versa, as this will look like another shithead post to most. Lol if only the town could start their own gang and murder one another since it would make more sense during this “town v town v mafia v sk” game...

Oh well. Also look where the Marack train got us, nowhere...pushing me is pushing another night of nothing with is perfect for the mafia.

Also dont know how you people post the paragraph books, fucking auto correct and fat fingering on my phone makes these posts a nightmare, prob another personal adverse to being posty. And the timeout sometimes jez.
    The issue is we need you to post and interact with people to get a read on you. You are pretty much a non-figure in this entire game because of how inactive you are. Generally you should be able to get a few decent posts in at least every day phase explaining reads, votes, interacting with people so other players can get an idea on where you align on town/scum. As of now we can't do that because there is pretty much nothing to go off of.

To be fair, though, I'd agree that RCA is a person of interest but there's veteran players who are being quiet and/or needlessly aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

aka rca virothe listo robo
    Not sure how you still consider me a lurker at this point, but aight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    To be fair, though, I'd agree that RCA is a person of interest but there's veteran players who are being quiet and/or needlessly aggressive.
    Or needlessly stupid am I right? Like I don’t know about you but it takes a pretty special breed To Ignore multiple potential people and vote out somebody just because they’re being a little bit mean. Oh and this isnt against you I’m legitimately just meaning people are playing ridiculously

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying my best not to lurk, but at least my post count is 'up there' right?

- - - Updated - - -

*Up there with Blood Fox, BagelLoaf and Marack

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, that's not good
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm trying my best not to lurk, but at least my post count is 'up there' right?
    What irks me the most are the people who push post count over post quality both important ones more important than the other. Like 100% I should’ve been more active at least during day two But there are other people that are playing that have less posts Then me but those poster of a much higher quality than mine. And there are people who have more posts than me who realistically have contributed about the same amount that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Or needlessly stupid am I right? Like I don’t know about you but it takes a pretty special breed To Ignore multiple potential people and vote out somebody just because they’re being a little bit mean. Oh and this isnt against you I’m legitimately just meaning people are playing ridiculously
    You can call people names all you like. The fact of the matter is that these games are meant to be fun and we've only just managed to get back to running them again after...half a year - if not more - of hiatus. We also have some new players and I'd rather not see them scared off.

You can call people names all you like. The fact of the matter is that these games are meant to be fun and we've only just managed to get back to running them again after...half a year - if not more - of hiatus. We also have some new players and I'd rather not see them scared off.
    I mean I’m not calling you stupid in my post I’m saying that it was stupid to focus on Someone that’s making you a little bit upset over actually playing the game. Because at that point you’re letting it ruin the fun for everybody else because Then it becomes more of a punishment game then it does the strategic game. So yes I am going to say that it’s stupid because was.

Also I think it’s ridiculous that Anyone takes what’s said in this game as a personal insult When at the end of the day stoking emotions when we are another in order to get a reaction is legitimately supposed to be part of the game and I understand that people might not like that but then just ignore it. There’s absolutely nothing in this game that says that you have to give somebody like me the time of day as proven yesterday You feeding into it and just made the situation worse for both of us so you can’t sit there and pretend you’re taking the Highground when you were part of the problem.

You were never 'focused' nor were you ever at risk of being lynched, though.

Welp.

Okay, let's reevaluate the game thus far.

DAY 1

veryone had their votes spread out, or they weren't voting at all. We were two hours from the end of the day and no one was moving their votes. It took me literally trying to push hard for a lynch on myself to get a train going AT ALL, and we didn't make it. So I operated under the assumption that the people who were no voting and had their votes spread out were scum. But lo and behold, it looks like the majority of the votes that weren't for me... were by town? What? At this point the only people who didn't vote for me are RCA and the Bagel, and the no voters.

The way I see it, there are two possible explanations:

1. Scum wanted to ensure a no-lynch, so they didn't pile on to me at the end of the game day. If there were scum who voted for me, they voted early and didn't changed their vote. That implicates Lora and Bwonsamdi. Or they voted for Marack, implicating RCA and the Bagel. Or they no voted, implicating Virothe, Robo, and Listo.

2. Scum wanted to ensure a mislynch, implying that they piled onto my lynch at the end of the day. That would implicate Clarinet, Satsu, and Graeham. I find this second option to be less likely, as Clarinet and Graeham would have little to gain by lynching me if they were scum. It'd be better to keep quiet and pretend to be away and just let the deadline pass.

DAY 2

Cereal was newbie scum. I think scum teammates may have thrown a vote or two on Cereal early to throw of the voting record, so that implicates Bageloaf, Virothe, and maybe Robo. After 3 votes I don't think scum would have voted for their teammate again until Crackle confirmed Cereal to be scum, at which point scum might have thrown on at the end. But Lora was the only other person who voted for Cereal.

Otherwise, I think that scum had spread out their votes on everyone else (Listo, RCA), or were no voting (Satsu, Graeham).

DAY 3

At this point, the lurking became a serious problem and nobody does anything about it. Trains become very difficult to push. At this point, it is clear that scum are content to sit back and just let town yell at each other and hope for a no-lynch, or they pile on for a mis-lynch. If we scrutinize the people who trained Marack towards the end, we have Graeham, Bageloaf, Clariinet, Listo, and Virothe. For votes spread out on other players, we had Marack and RCA (who didn't explain his vote on Blood). Robo and Satsu didn't vote.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. Town who want to win DO NOT LURK! Town don't win games by sitting back and letting a no-lynch happen or scum mis-lynch townies fighting each other. Town win by analyzing posts and provoking reactions! I find it very hard to trust Satsu, Robo, and RCA, as they haven't been participating and they've just been sitting back. Listo also has a very low post count, but at least he has contributed now and then, unlike Satsu and Robo.

The ONE THING I will give RCA credit for is not sheeping onto popular trains. He could be a scum trying to ensure a no-lynch, but he's been super consistent about it.
    And that ultimately boils down to my problem with RCA. I don't find him scummy per se, but he is not helping out here and his existence pads out the vote count. If he is town, I hope he is around for when it really matters and doesn't vote on some rando.

Scum lurkers: likely somewhere in Satsu or Robo, and maybe RCA.

Now let's look at the reactionaries: Virothe and Robo. Virothe got into a back and forth fight with Graeham. I'm inclined to give Virothe the benefit of the doubt, as rather than whining "whyyyy meeee" like Marack, he actually took the time to try to break down arguements. So good job Virothe. You have my trust.

Now, Robo. I pretty much just pointed out a few times "Robo hasn't been saying anything", and then when the Virothe drama calmed to the point that I was finally able to get around to voting on Robo, Robo comes back and flips out. With ONE VOTE on him. And then he drops the analysis I asked for and just leaves.

Unvote

Vote Robo

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly Val, I think I can agree. I quite Robo or even one who isn't doing all of his analysis is usually a scum Robo.

Vote: Robo

Can I just state once again how much I hate cannibal games? -.-

- - - Updated - - -

A quiet*

Wtb editing back also -.-

You were never 'focused' nor were you ever at risk of being lynched, though.
    I’d ask you how I wasn’t focused and yet at the same time tunnel visioned but it’s pretty clear at this point you just don’t care.

I honestly think you’re still one of the best choices for a lynch today seeing as how we have yet to have a blocked night action and your general disinterest in actually playing the game in a meaningful way is suspicious as fuck to me.

But meh.

I won’t vote on bage btw that train took off way to quick for me to be comfortable with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing the train starting I will say I’d at least consider a robo lynch today though I’m not completely sold on him being scum, it’s possible, I just normally have a stronger read on him by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I’d ask you how I wasn’t focused and yet at the same time tunnel visioned but it’s pretty clear at this point you just don’t care.

I honestly think you’re still one of the best choices for a lynch today seeing as how we have yet to have a blocked night action and your general disinterest in actually playing the game in a meaningful way is suspicious as fuck to me.

But meh.

I won’t vote on bage btw that train took off way to quick for me to be comfortable with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing the train starting I will say I’d at least consider a robo lynch today though I’m not completely sold on him being scum, it’s possible, I just normally have a stronger read on him by now.
    I feel like what I can remember from Robo is whenever he was scum he was always on the more quiet side, would never really give in depth analysis, and and just generally seemed more aloof to me. In my eyes he has been playing that way all game so far.