Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dark Harvest 2: The Maize

Literally the only movie I stopped watching part way through it was sooooo bad. Cover art was awesome and misleading...

Lots of people posting popular movies just to try to be edgy...I don't honestly think any of you have watched a truly bad film.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I couldn't get past 30 minutes. I just got bored and didn't care at all about anyone there
    I'm surprised you made it that far, tbh.
    Looking at the cast, Travolta, Whittaker, Pepper, it doesn't have a bad cast, and in 2000, they were all riding pretty high.
    Then this stinker, which is basically an ode to Scientology, came along and the world was changed forever.
    Everyone was concerned about Y2K computer bug, but the *real* threat was this film.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    In the last years? Alita: Battle Angel.... heavens that is a shitty story. CGI was good though.

Worst ever? The Dungeon Siege movies. So basically EVERYTHING Uwe Boll ever touched
    Uwe Boll makes only the finest nuggets of shit the big screen has ever seen.
    Anytime I see his name, or Paul WS Anderson (not to be confused with the far better Paul Thomas Anderson), or Michael Bay, I know I'm in for an absolute shitshow of a film.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie. About the only thing I can think I considered to be a genuinely "Bad" Movie. Every other movie at the time I watched it was something I wanted to watch so I enjoyed it. I don't generally watch movies for a 2nd time in less than 3-5 year span. Well Except Shawshank Redemption I watch that shit every time I see its on. Oh I remember another baddie Spanglish.
    Last edited by schwank05; 2020-11-19 at 02:42 PM.

The Happening
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    I'm surprised you made it that far, tbh.
    Looking at the cast, Travolta, Whittaker, Pepper, it doesn't have a bad cast, and in 2000, they were all riding pretty high.
    Then this stinker, which is basically an ode to Scientology, came along and the world was changed forever.
    Everyone was concerned about Y2K computer bug, but the *real* threat was this film.

- - - Updated - - -

Uwe Boll makes only the finest nuggets of shit the big screen has ever seen.
    Anytime I see his name, or Paul WS Anderson (not to be confused with the far better Paul Thomas Anderson), or Michael Bay, I know I'm in for an absolute shitshow of a film.
    Anderson has jovovich and Bay has budget^^
    Boll has neither

i don't really watch many movies but i remember being forced to watch "The Full Monty" in 8th grade and that was pure suffering. i don't really remember what it was about, just that it was terrible.

So many to choose from...

I'm gonna have to go with Space Jam.

Just awful, and created an entire generation of furries via Lola.

I sat through all three of those atlas shrugged movies. I just wanted to know who was john galt.

The Last Sharknado: Its about time.

The Sharknado franchise went way of the rails with this one, well okay Sharknado has been off the rails since the first movie but this takes the absurdity to a level where it stops being funny. I don't think I have seen a worse one than that.

Nothing but Trouble. John Candy, Chevy chase, Dan Akroyd, Demi Moore. You’d think there would be at least something redeeming about this movie with that cast. You’d be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    * Gigli - bad beyond measure. atrocity.

why did i go to the cinema for that, i will never understand...
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Maybe not the worst movie I've watched but I watched The Dead Don't Die a couple days ago and I literally went "what the fuck was that shit?" at the end. If there weren't a few moments sprinkled around that made me chuckle, it would be very close to one of the worst movies I've seen.

Most of these spoof movies by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer. Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, Meet The Spartans, Vampires Suck are the worst.

Jack & Gill by Adam Sandler stands out. He makes a lot of mediocre movies at best but this one manages to be something else.

The Last Jedi completely killed Star Wars for me. I make an exception for the Mandalorian which is good for a bingewatch on a lazy weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Who is John Galt?
    He is the guy who stood up and said I am not going to take it anymore! You can watch it all for free if you want

Well not sure if it is the worst movie I ever watched but, I feel like it is worth mentioning. Since it was pretty awful.. and that's Jupiter Ascending.

First of all Channing Tatum in eyeliner, (that eyeliner is just way too obvious) elf ears and a surfer board is just ... second I have already informed this forum I am not a big fan of Mila Kunis. I just remember some really bad dialogue from that movie and overall plot. I tried giving this a chance because sci-fi, *befuddled* I can't even recall everything about this movie.. It made me feel strange and wrong in so many ways.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2020-11-20 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
    Well not sure if it is the worst movie I ever watched but, I feel like it is worth mentioning. Since it was pretty awful.. and that's Jupiter Ascending.

First of all Channing Tatum in eyeliner, (that eyeliner is just way too obvious) elf ears and a surfer board is just ... second I have already informed this forum I am not a big fan of Mila Kunis. I just remember some really bad dialogue from that movie and overall plot. I tried giving this a chance because sci-fi, *befuddled* I can't even recall everything about this movie.. It made me feel strange and wrong in so many ways.
    The first 20mins was worth the price of admission. (Chase scene was badass)

on high budgets, I can name one that I cant forget: Gravity. I never use phone or do other things when I watch a movie, this was the first and only time that the movie was so boring I started to play with my phone in the middle. it had zero to nothing story, zero acting, and zero hooks, all it had was 90 minute of heavy breathing and trying to not get motion sickness while sandra bullock was spinning for the Nth round around your TV/monitor/w.e you watched that shit on.

on low budget movies, probably something called zombiever or something? honestly EVERY SINGLE RESOURCE that was put into this movie was a waste of money and time and space. the extra oxygen the actors breathed during the talkings and scenes ? wasted oxygen.

you could literally use the money they wasted on that movie to clean your ass after taking a shit and it would still be a better spending.
    Last edited by LuminaL; 2020-11-20 at 12:54 AM.

by far... After Earth
    nothing in that movie made any sense, like, the whole premise is like "oh it has been like 10.000 years since we left earth and we forgot where it is BUT EVERYTHING there evolved to kill human"... Wow they really don't understand shit about evolution
    Then, the acting, holy shit that was Troll 2 levels of bad acting, but still Troll 2 had more emotion that this shit
    Then you get the whole "This monsters find you by the chemical reaction your body makes when you are afraid" Fucker, you could have explained as some bullshit like "the mental waves you produce when afraid" and i would work better. YOU CANNOTR CONTROL YOUR BODY'S CHEMISTRY FFS, but of course that's exactly what they do, just "Stop being afraid" and the monster can't sense shit
    FFS what a piece of shit movie
    "There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
    — Patrick Rothfuss (The Kingkiller Chronicle)

10+ Year Old Account
    Artemis Fowl.

Just.

Wow.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."