Thread: Zombie Griefing

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    I dont but I also find crying at a funeral a hell of a lot more appropriate then you bitching about some zombies in a video game. I mean I could ask you the same question, just because you think the sky is falling doesnt mean everyone else does
    You are absolutely a minority when it comes to people enjoying this event. People in game, on the official forums, and here are mostly very much not pleased. But hey, since YOU are having fun that means the event is fun and everyone is just lying or overreacting right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So I didn't test too much when I was on yesterday but isn't only capitols flagging you? and you have to be flagged to be infected? If so i'm not seeing the issue. stay out of capitals or if you do enter give yourself 5 minutes before doing anything.
    As soon as you get dropped at ANY flightpoint, you are immediately flagged for pvp are in most places, players are waiting to jump people as soon as they land.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    As soon as you get dropped at ANY flightpoint, you are immediately flagged for pvp are in most places, players are waiting to jump people as soon as they land.

When did that start? I was only flagged when entering SW. When I went to IC I waited 5 min and was no longer flagged.

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah. Just went in game. When from SW to northrend/dalaran took flight point to first spot in ic. Was not flagged when I landed???
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I mean, this is exactly what players from the Wrath event wanted. This is basically the same thing, it's not as good, but it's basically the same thing. The whole point is to attack other players and/or the npcs to make the world a ghoul ridden world.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Hemet Nesingwary's brain was delectable, no regrets.
    Well, maybe one... lost a lot of rep eating all those Booty Bay guards...

Quote Originally Posted by Pawpurr View Post
    I mean, I actually got eaten by a zombie while I was reading this forum post, and I don't mind. We're a few days away from the expansion, this is part of the event.. A few days ago people were bitching that it wasn't active. This playerbase, man.
    lol thats too funny <3

Annnnd I just remembered Serenity Now crashing the funeral in wow. Talking about actual grief in the history of wow lel this is twaddle. Be offended over something worth it at least.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Woadnson View Post
    lol. this guy gets it too <3
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2020-11-20 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Derp

You are absolutely a minority when it comes to people enjoying this event. People in game, on the official forums, and here are mostly very much not pleased. But hey, since YOU are having fun that means the event is fun and everyone is just lying or overreacting right?

- - - Updated - - -

I took a glance over the wow forums, there are like 2 threads and 1 has just 1 post. Dont think im in the minority

How is it without warmode on btw? I wouldn't know, because

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    The griefing IS the event.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woadnson View Post
    You sure? I just ate all their brains and I don't recall tasting any rep loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Ah... i planned to have this week off wow and it fills my heart i made the right choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    After more testing.

IF = not flagged.
    random dun morogh fp = not flagged
    goldshire fp = in flight will update when I land

As soon as I flew through SW I was flagged. Was still flagged when I landed in Goldshire. From there I took a FP to Logging Camp. As soon as I started flying pvp was removed. When I landed I was still unflagged. I then took the FP back to Goldshire and was still unflaggeed.

Conclusion = Only SW flags you. OF which you can completely avoid if you want to and take care of AH stuff in IF.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2020-11-20 at 03:13 AM.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Well, I didn't check the numbers, but they were hostile as hell when I returned uninfected. I've only a couple of alts that aren't welcome with the Steamwheedle Cartel, but I didn't think that toon was one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    After more testing.

IF = not flagged.
    random dun morogh fp = not flagged
    goldshire fp = in flight will update when I land
    Whatever you're doing please reveal to me your secret because I get flagged any time I land and I don't have war mode turned on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard does a boring event: WTF BLIZZARD, THIS IS LAME AS FUCK.

Blizzard does an existing event: WTF BLIZZARD, I DONT LIKE THIS.

No wonder they stopped listening to the community for feedback.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you're doing please reveal to me your secret because I get flagged any time I land and I don't have war mode turned on.
    I updated that post with my testing. Are your flights going to/through/from SW? If so THAT is what is flagging you. If not I don't know. It's ONLY SW that flags me.

Speaking of that. Force flagging IS fucking stupid. They should have left it completely to putting on warmode. That I will 100% agree with.

Isn't it kind of obvious that mostly the unhappy people go onto the forums and complain. The people that don't mind or actually enjoy something aren't usually as vocal. That doesn't only go for this game or this forum, but pretty much anything in life.

But this IS the point of the whole event - the scourge are running rampant, people get turned into MINDLESS zonmbies. From what we know about zombies in popular culture - they, even though mindless, tend to group up and attack everything that isn't a zombie. 'Griefing' players are actually behaving similar to how the zombies would - they (usually) don't communicate with each other, but when they see their kind they group up with them and when they see regular NPCs or players, they attack. I personally don't partake in this, but wouldn't mind these people killing me once or twice, I can live with that.

To ALL who find their gaming experience disrupted or consider the whole thing griefing or the event 'bad' - you all knew it would happen, you knew it well in advance, you could have finished levelling alts if it was so important. Otherwise - the even lasts only a week, you can try changing a zone for levelling or go to a dungeon, or wait another few minutes to your quest mobs or givers to respawn, or do some completely different activity. It's such a minor thing, we already have too much whining over little things, get over it cus it will be over before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacin9 View Post
    Isn't it kind of obvious that mostly the unhappy people go onto the forums and complain. The people that don't mind or actually enjoy something aren't usually as vocal. That doesn't only go for this game or this forum, but pretty much anything in life.

But this IS the point of the whole event - the scourge are running rampant, people get turned into MINDLESS zonmbies. From what we know about zombies in popular culture - they, even though mindless, tend to group up and attack everything that isn't a zombie. 'Griefing' players are actually behaving similar to how the zombies would - they (usually) don't communicate with each other, but when they see their kind they group up with them and when they see regular NPCs or players, they attack. I personally don't partake in this, but wouldn't mind these people killing me once or twice, I can live with that.

To ALL who find their gaming experience disrupted or consider the whole thing griefing or the event 'bad' - you all knew it would happen, you knew it well in advance, you could have finished levelling alts if it was so important. Otherwise - the even lasts only a week, you can try changing a zone for levelling or go to a dungeon, or wait another few minutes to your quest mobs or givers to respawn, or do some completely different activity. It's such a minor thing, we already have too much whining over little things, get over it cus it will be over before you know it.
    If it was a free to play game, I wouldn't be nearly as upset. Annoyed? Yeah probably but I'd get over it. But I'm being charged $15 a month to be forced into an event I hate. To participate in pvp when I have warmode turned off. Getting denied loot just because some asshole decided to troll people. THAT is why I'm expressing my displeasure. This is not a minor thing. This is huge BECAUSE people pay a monthly fee. The people who are upset are rightly upset. Their game time is being disrupted by trolls and Blizzard is fine with it.

Zombies attacking Azeroth shows that event is working as intended.

You can:

1. Use healers
    2. Fight them back
    3. Mount up and fly up
    4. Leave Orgrimmar/Stormwind

I had a blast shutting down dazaralor portal room.

Gonna miss this when it's gone

"How dare I be inconvenienced for one week out of my life during the life of this 16 year old game" -this thread

All you people thinking this is great, you going to think the same when the SL starting area is unplayable because of some zombie griefers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Wait...you seriously think this was not the intent? And that blizzard is clueless?

(>_<) lol
    It isn't their intent. Between that and the fact they cant seem to grasp that creating an event that cuases people not to login is bad for the game, yes they are clueless. That runs counter to the MAU's they are in love with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roship View Post
    "How dare I be inconvenienced for one week out of my life during the life of this 16 year old game" -this thread
    HOw dare I be able to play the game how I want to and not have it dictated by other players.