Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I've said it several times and I will never get tired of repeating it ...! World of Warcraft (the largest and most famous MMORPG in the world) not yet having a recolor system for armor is simply unforgivable.
    BLIZZARD !! I want my Rogue 1000% Full-black-coming-from-the-darkest-darkness !!! Jesus ... is it too much to ask ??
    Ion said in an interview that older armor sets will not meet the criteria to dye change. There were some sets in BFA and all armor from Shadowlands forward will designed to allow dye changes in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they make dye system like other games.. Common/rare/epic/legendary. So that not everyone and their brother is running around in solid black set ups.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    So that not everyone and their brother is running around in solid black set ups.

I also play Guild Wars 2 and there we have several types of black ... like deep black, abyssal black, etc ...! This is for the low lvl or high lvl chars.
    In all these years I saw two or maybe 3 other guys dressed in black from head to toe ... like me!
    Unlike what many wow players believe ... not everyone chooses the same color for their char.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-09-08 at 12:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I also play Guild Wars 2 and there we have several types of black ... like deep black, abyssal black, etc ...! This is for the low lvl or high lvl chars.
    In all these years I saw two or maybe 3 other guys dressed in black from head to toe ... like me!
    Unlike what many wow players believe ... not everyone chooses the same color for their char.
    GW2 did it right with Dye. There were tons of colors. Each looked different depending on armor type too.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Meh, it's alright but I'm always having a hard time passing up the tier 3 transmog I got in Naxx 40. Still looks awesome :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Hope people know the mount is a gladiator mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me the Shadowlands plate legendary set is the best set in WoW's history which sucks because i'm going leather main but that leather set is nice though.

if only they could stop using the male human model and use something like male BE of Female Orc where the sets actually look good lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    looks good,but nowhere close to being the best in sl,the shoulder to head size ratio is off also
    You should view it on an orc or worgen if you want to see really off. Hell I've yet to see "normal" shoulders on either of those race's males lol

Looks ok, but everything suck on a male human. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    How hard will it be to get this? I haven't planned to play SL, but the visuals of the raids, zones, sets etc might make me try it.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    the armour set looks great, however...

the head piece i would not use at all. dosent feel very rogue like to me,

eh, its okay

it seems the Mail and Plate sets got a lot more effort and attention paid to them. there's not much detail in the leather set. the pants and chest are painted on with NO 3d pieces

That set looks like it is for a DK not a rogue. Hard to sneak through a kitchen and wear a big pointy hat that bang all the pots and creates a racket.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Another modern WoW clown suit, though admittedly better than most of the other recent leather sets
    My thoughts exactly. Spikes, skulls, more spikes and voila, wow players are happy. Even if it's been done a hundred times before.

Anyway, I gave up on good looking sets since Tier 6.5 tbh.

So, I haven't been following wow in general; what makes this set 'legendary'?
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    what makes this set 'legendary'?
    It is the default appearance of the crafted legendary leather items (of which you can only wear one piece).

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    eh, its okay

it seems the Mail and Plate sets got a lot more effort and attention paid to them. there's not much detail in the leather set. the pants and chest are painted on with NO 3d pieces
    That's not unique to leather, that's how all gear works. Most of the pieces are just painted on.
    I'm a thread killer.

My thoughts exactly. Spikes, skulls, more spikes and voila, wow players are happy. Even if it's been done a hundred times before.

Anyway, I gave up on good looking sets since Tier 6.5 tbh.

So, I haven't been following wow in general; what makes this set 'legendary'?
    Yet here you are - on a wow site - in a thread about wow items.

I don't like the boots but the rest is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Yet here you are - on a wow site - in a thread about wow items.

Well, aren’t you an observing little fellow.

I had no idea you had to like everything blizzard does, or even play the damn game, in order to visit mmo-c.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Well, aren’t you an observing little fellow.

I had no idea you had to like everything blizzard does, or even play the damn game, in order to visit mmo-c.
    I guess i just value my time too much to sit around on a forum for a game i dont play or even follow, and whine about it

I find that kind of behavior to be mostly prevalent in school children