Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    I was debating on getting the debuff and porting to the heart chamber
    The debuffs vanish after porting.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Aren't you supposed to not do things you don't enjoy? That has nothing to do with tolerance; you don't HAVE TO tolerate unenjoyable things if you aren't required to do them, especially for 10 years. Being a PvE player myself, I really don't get what you're saying about the "current state of the game and forced PvP". Only time I've actually been "forced" to do PvP for PvE progress was the legendary in MoP, which required doing a few BG.

OT, it's kinda funny to see with these kinds of events, that so many WoW players are so used to just logging in and mindlessly doing the same stuff they always do, that when something out of the ordinary, or a minor incoveniences, comes along, people are ready to burn Blizzard HQ down.
    How dare people wnat to be able to choose what they want to do and not have it dictated by Blizzard. The devs learned nothing from the last event. Forcing players is NEVER a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Eh it's there to cut down on the griefing, which is why the first version was cut short.
    IF they limited to Warmode like they originally annoncd, they would have cut out ALL the griefing.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    How dare people wnat to be able to choose what they want to do and not have it dictated by Blizzard. The devs learned nothing from the last event. Forcing players is NEVER a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

IF they limited to Warmode like they originally annoncd, they would have cut out ALL the griefing.
    Oh I agree, but Blizzard just loves to shoot themselves in the foot. Especially this Dev team.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    TBH you aren’t any kind of player lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Aren't you supposed to not do things you don't enjoy? That has nothing to do with tolerance; you don't HAVE TO tolerate unenjoyable things if you aren't required to do them, especially for 10 years. Being a PvE player myself, I really don't get what you're saying about the "current state of the game and forced PvP". Only time I've actually been "forced" to do PvP for PvE progress was the legendary in MoP, which required doing a few BG.

OT, it's kinda funny to see with these kinds of events, that so many WoW players are so used to just logging in and mindlessly doing the same stuff they always do, that when something out of the ordinary, or a minor incoveniences, comes along, people are ready to burn Blizzard HQ down.
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Maybe enough so you can actually quit the game instead of hanging around a full decade after you claim you stopped finding it fun? I figure a drug addict who overdosed enough to nearly die would find more motivation to drop it than someone who's just been having crappy highs. Maybe an extreme metaphor, but it seems to fit.
    I mean, instead of just quitting due to some minor problems, I always tried to find some niche for me to keep playing. Can't raid? Do dungeons. Can't do dungeons? Do outdoor. Can't do outdoor? Do leveling content. I've quit only when Blizzard have pushed me from everywhere.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    I mean, instead of just quitting due to some minor problems, I always tried to find some niche for me to keep playing. Can't raid? Do dungeons. Can't do dungeons? Do outdoor. Can't do outdoor? Do leveling content. I've quit only when Blizzard have pushed me from everywhere.
    And yet you won't bother to express what these so-called problems that "pushed you out of" content actually are. You're just here to spread vitriol like a jealous ex.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

And yet you won't bother to express what these so-called problems that "pushed you out of" content actually are. You're just here to spread vitriol like a jealous ex.
    It's very long list. It would be offtopic here. There are other threads for this. Pathfinder thread for example. And here we discuss forced PVP and I just say, that forced PVP - is one of many reasons, why I don't play this game. That simple.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

So you quit
    Therefore not a player of any kind and when you did play you focused on ilvl which in legions had to suck

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    yes it does, go park somewhere "safe", unflag, wait 5 min to not be pvp open, profit !
    I did this and then immediately got flagged again when a zombie player attacked me. There is absolutely no choice in the matter.

I did notice that even NOT flagged, AND with Warmode off, I was still getting infected all the way over at Nathanos.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    How is this even possible ?
    guessing you were in Orgrimmar or Stormwind? going there flags you for PvP

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I did this and then immediately got flagged again when a zombie player attacked me. There is absolutely no choice in the matter.
    Because you are braindead and don't know how to read.

Guys if you really want to be left alone in Orgrimmar, find a way that gets you in a certain phase and you'll be phased out away from players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Porting wipes the debuff. Pretty sure taking a boat/zepplin does too.
    No it doesnt, unless they have changed it in the last 2 days. I got the debuff at Nathanos, ported back to borealus, turned into a Zombie and exploded myself in the inn. Was alot of fun seeing the desease spread through the city

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    guessing you were in Orgrimmar or Stormwind? going there flags you for PvP
    No I was in Icecrown.

15+ Year Old Account
    Porting wipes the debuff. Pretty sure taking a boat/zepplin does too.
    Really? That blows, you used to be able to take portals to Horde and Alliance cities with the debuff. They were both targets.

3+ Year Old Account
    Maybe enough so you can actually quit the game instead of hanging around a full decade after you claim you stopped finding it fun? I figure a drug addict who overdosed enough to nearly die would find more motivation to drop it than someone who's just been having crappy highs. Maybe an extreme metaphor, but it seems to fit.
    Just wanted to OT here, that your signature fits this situation perfectly. We had many threads last week that hated the way Blizz handled this event because of how easy it was to dodge and now other people are mad even though it lasts only one week lmao.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbryan View Post
    No it doesnt, unless they have changed it in the last 2 days. I got the debuff at Nathanos, ported back to borealus, turned into a Zombie and exploded myself in the inn. Was alot of fun seeing the desease spread through the city
    Did you take a mage portal or the regular portals? Im pretty sure I read that using a regular portal is what wiped it, but maybe that was just a bug or something with that particular player.

Forced PVP flagging. One of many reasons, why I no longer play this game. Because Blizzard give you PVE quests, that lead you into PVP areas, such as Dalaran's Sewers with bugged bodyguard, in order to "trick" you into PVP situation. My Warmode is off and that's for reason. Because: 1) I hate conflicts between players 2) This game has never been balanced and imbalance gives unfair advantage to some players, who may use it to humiliate others and nobody wants to be humiliated in video game. Yeah, my problem tolerance level is actually very high, but current game has so many problems, that they're far beyond tolerable level.

Blizzard can think, that "good" player should do both PVE and PVP as much, as they want. I'm PVE player. Period.
    the strange irony of it litteraly being the wotlk pre patch event system from the end of the burning crusade.

so.... i guess you quit at like.... mid vanilla befor the tbc, the towers and nagrand, and it must be befor the silithus pvp stuff that was "forced" on people.

i get your complaint man, but this isnt a "zomg the games changed and i dont like it" hill as this is something brought back from end of tbc days haha

And what level of suffering is considered high? Other players quit this game immediately, when they stop enjoying it. If I would do the same, I would quit forever with release of Cata.
    Why in the everloving fuck would anyone play a game they don't enjoy? What the fuck?

I was attacked by a ghoul even though I had warmode off and PvP disabled. And when I wanted to attack the ghoul back, the game told me I couldn't because I had PvP disabled. Had to accept my death and then rezz at the spirit healer and fly away.