Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    why half of the post here talking about raid progress or mythic bosses... nobody cares about this shit. i care about my ilvl, my dps not because it need to kill something in raid but because i like to feel that iam top geared top dps even if i do 5ppl heroic... i feel bad when i play pve and have bad gear compared to some pvp retard.
    Well that’s gotta be amongst the dumbest reasonings i’ve ever heard

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

or you realise that 6 levels is at least 10% dps...
    its not though

like at all

especially when you take secondaries into account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    he wants to be a big fish in a puddle

i needed that laugh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Ah so you aren't wrong, you're three times wrong.
    listen damn it the sun keeps rising every day why wont the sun just stay down and stop forcing us to work in the light

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    thats the only reason that people play wow. they play only content that reward loot. doesnt matter how quality was naxxramas raid - nobody cares about it because now it doesnt drop upgrades. looting upgrades is the only motivation for 100% players...

pvp is like pet battles for alternative minded people... seems next step will be 235ivl in pet battles... and then they show report how everybody like petbattles...
    nope. loot is going to be scarce again. you might actually have to work to get geared. and be patient. something nobody wants to do anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dzd View Post
    I'm glad someone is finally saying it. I agree 100% that they should remove gear rewards from mythic raids.
    sure, as soon as they remove it from pvp and m+ as well. so, never.

- - - Updated - - -

you need to learn that pvper have same chest with same loot so why you talk about it?
    and you also need learn to read what you quote... "213 for Challenger-level PvP" is not "From what I gather, the 213 loot is only for the highest rated PvPers". Highest rated is Gladiator. Gladiators get rain of 216 every 5mins. Noob challengers get rain of 213 every 5min... world top1 m+ team get 1x210 per 5ppl per 40min...
    yeah. except you get currency from pvp now. you get no gear. have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

torghast is garbage, maw is garbage - exactly like garbage islans or battle fronts... m+ was the last repeatable pve activity with rewards except raids. now they make all m+ system as 0 rewards garbage...
    cool. if its all garbage you dont need to play. but you will. and yoiu will continue to complain about it.

have fun.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol - you say it to me? i create this topic every time it happens
    2016 https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...into-PVP-AGAIN
    2018 https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...into-pvp-again
    in each of those threads you were proven wrong, and as such you're wrong in this thread again. you have no understanding of how gear works in Shadowlands or at all it would seem

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is based on lies. Wish I could post this without bumping it. Everyone should know that PvP gearing will never be faster or better than PvE gearing ever again. Hasn't happened since WoD. Especially after our last outspoken PvP dev just left.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Or you know realise you don't need that extra 6 levels since they will only add 0.1% dps.
    You clearly have never dont high end pve if u think 6ilvl dont add more dps.

This is why i always ask people like you, "What content do u do ingame?"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

You compared +15 loot to PvP but called the thread "raiders". If you're worried about M+ loot, you ain't a raider. M+ never should've replaced Raiding as the best source of loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You compared +15 loot to PvP but called the thread "raiders". If you're worried about M+ loot, you ain't a raider. M+ never should've replaced Raiding as the best source of loot.
    And suddenly Blizz put BIS trinket in the dungeon and all mythic raiders will be forced to do M+. So yeah, now if you want to be on raid roster you must do many different shit - you can't login only in raiding days.

15+ Year Old Account
    The issue is no general direction for the game. People usually do only one form of content and rarely try anything else. For some reason Blizzard consider this a problem and attempt to have them play other content by putting desirable objects behind content that's not their aim in the game. Sometimes it works and people find they like PVP'ing/PVE'ing when they wouldn't have tried it otherwise.. Usually it just causes anger as people feel they are "forced" to do content they wouldn't normally bother with.

But the long and short is min-maxing is optional. You do not have to do anything you do not want to and playing sub-optimally is an option. People seem to forget this. Whether you want to is another matter. If you don't, then you chose to play PVP or PVE. Blizzard didn't make you. You can beat mythic raids and M15+ without being optimized. It's just harder but lets face it unless you're a world first guild you're probably playing sub optimally as a guild anyway and most decent guilds still beat the content in time.

I play this game to do battlegrounds. Taking away gear through pvp i would unsub along with 1,000's of other players. Honestly, the pve in this game is just average. Imagine paying 15/month for this games Pve. I honestly think you need your head checked @ztn

This is not a fair comparison at all.

The highest ilvl still (226) comes from top tier PvE and PvP content. Arbitrarily comparing some lower level numbers to each other doesn't tell us anything since how you value the difficulty of one versus the other is completely subjective. The only thing that would make one content feel "forced" over the other would be if one had a higher ilvl cap.

This is the main complaint that PvP players have had over the years: it's been a long time since you could get your best PvP gear from actually doing PvP. In past expansions you just couldn't. You HAD to do Mythic raiding to get the best trinkets; for example.

If anything, this change is giving players more options to gear themselves. And, as long as you can get your highest ilvl from doing either PvP or PvE, without literally requiring to do the other, I don't see it as a bad thing and don't get why someone would feel "forced" to do anything.

It's obvious you will get loot faster if you play more and are able to do different kinds of content at higher levels of performance. But getting loot at a slower pace isn't the same as not being able to get said loot (which would be forcing people; which is what PvP players actually suffered in the past).

Quote Originally Posted by Thoriangun View Post
    Sorry had to tune into this comment.

Min maxers you mean the players who actually warrant being the very best amongst the ranked tables in dps meters?

Those raiders?

Those raiders have a habit of being pvpers anyways and damn good at it, to be the best you do everything that tunes your skill, pvp helps hone that into pve as well.

Wannabes shouldn't care unless they know what and understand what it takes to actually min max and produce the goods that warrant the gear and skill.
    You misunderstand min maxing. You dont have to be among the top 0,5% of skilled players in pve to be a min maxer. Min maxing is simply trying to get the best out of your character.

Also to everyone else.
    This is a pretty dumb argument. PvP and PvE gear should never overlap in the first place. Its not a secret that wow is a pve game and thats what, by far, most people play it for. Thats why it hurts more if we are in a situation where pve'ers "have" to grind pvp to minmax.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baalboski View Post
    I play this game to do battlegrounds. Taking away gear through pvp i would unsub along with 1,000's of other players. Honestly, the pve in this game is just average. Imagine paying 15/month for this games Pve. I honestly think you need your head checked @ztn
    Whats a game with good pve then?

I could probably name at least 10 games with better pvp. Games that are actually pvp games lol

10+ Year Old Account
    If you feel forced to do high-end pvp for heroic-level gear... well, maybe you are not as good at pve as you think you are
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Sounds like they specifically DON'T like to minmax, hence the existence of this thread bitching about the process.

"I want to be the best ever, but I want to do it easily!!"
    or maybe at least for me i want the best gear and i want to do it the !fun way" i dislike pvp greatly and im not that good at it

10+ Year Old Account
    As a player who plays all aspects of the game, and even did in BFA:

Loot chest go brrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    If you feel forced to do high-end pvp for heroic-level gear... well, maybe you are not as good at pve as you think you are
    i think you forgot about the fact that the nerfed the amount of loot drops from all sources so now instant of doing just m0 to gear for heroic and mythic raid week raiders will now need to farm bgs for gear also

Quote Originally Posted by Liberate90 View Post
    As a player who plays all aspects of the game, and even did in BFA:

Loot chest go brrrr.
    As it should be. The game is the game, embrace it whole or be suboptimal.

I do think conduits scaling with rating is a terrible idea. I don't get this fixation with having gear progression in pvp a mode that should be using templates to start with. Simply hire people who actually know how to play the game and let them give pvpers two or three load out of stats they actually want and call it a day. Rather then trying to force feed players their worst stats.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    See that's the problem with people. If you want to be the best, you have to be prepared to do shit you might not want to do, I mean it comes with the territory. If you don't want to do w/e it takes to be the best, that's okay too.

You all want your cake and to eat it too.
    i dont disagree but they have made it worse when it comes to trying to gear via pvp as even if you are slightly late with finishing leveling you are behind because of the removal of scaling which makes pvp even worse