Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I actually laughed out loud when he said "we're not crazy, we've talked about UFO stories before" and then the "those kinds of things are real."
    It is the hypocrisy of Fox News and their opinion hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's far too late for FOX News/Fucker Carlson to say that all that matters to them, is the truth.

Oh, I love that even he can't stomach this anymore. But it's too late for him, too.

Also, can't help but notice he never called out Giuliani or Trump himself. Maybe the video cut that part out, but I didn't see it.
    "we don't dismiss anything" uhhhh yeah that basically sums his show and pretty much all of fox news and why it's such shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump, big surprise, linked the video of Powell saying all that stuff.

He is now saying

The Election was a HOAX.
    and

A Rigged Election!
    These are things dictators say. Thing is, competent dictators rarely have to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    "we don't dismiss anything" uhhhh yeah that basically sums his show and pretty much all of fox news and why it's such shit.
    Well I get that's the point. "We are FOX News we'll take any conspiracy....except this" is pretty damning.

It's still too little, too late. Carlson still hasn't turned on Trump, and Trump still hasn't turned on him. He tweeted literally 57 seconds before my last post.

Trump, big surprise, linked the video of Powell saying all that stuff.

He is now saying

and

These are things dictators say. Thing is, competent dictators rarely have to.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I get that's the point. "We are FOX News we'll take any conspiracy....except this" is pretty damning.

It's still too little, too late. Carlson still hasn't turned on Trump, and Trump still hasn't turned on him. He tweeted literally 57 seconds before my last post.
    yup, he targeted this crazy lady, he found the one person crazier than he is. He is attacking her, not Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    yup, he targeted this crazy lady, he found the one person crazier than he is. He is attacking her, not Trump.
    The great FoxNews daytime ratings CRASH will only get worse!
    I guess Carlson is still safe, but...what did FOX News say that got Trump so upset?

"Probably the truth."

Yes, but what specifically? Let's see...huh. Trump himself was on FOX and Friends today. What gives? Is he just lashing out randomly?

I guess Carlson is still safe, but...what did FOX News say that got Trump so upset?

"Probably the truth."

Yes, but what specifically? Let's see...huh. Trump himself was on FOX and Friends today. What gives? Is he just lashing out randomly?
    not sure tbh. Hannity and Tucker still kiss the ring and the angry drunk judge idk what time she's on but I can't imagine it's her. idk much about their daytime show's, I know he hates Neil Cavuto who I think is daytime but that's nothing new. he's really been on this daytime fox hate since the election was called, i've seen several times during the past few weeks about daytime fox needs to go to newsmax on twitter. So I'm guessing the regular fox news daytime pundits have turned on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure tbh. Hannity and Tucker still kiss the ring and the angry drunk judge idk what time she's on but I can't imagine it's her. idk much about their daytime show's, I know he hates Neil Cavuto who I think is daytime but that's nothing new. he's really been on this daytime fox hate since the election was called, i've seen several times during the past few weeks about daytime fox needs to go to newsmax on twitter. So I'm guessing the regular fox news daytime pundits have turned on him.
    Fox is in a strange spot, where the last 4 years they focussed on being the mouth peace, of what is likely becoming their competitor. If Trump starts his own network, Fox spent the last 4 years making the case, that Trump Network, is the only network for truth... because until Trump Network, that’s pretty much what they are... the only network for Trump Truth.

Edit: oh no... TTN... Trump Truth Network... a network dedicated to getting back the election democrats and establishment republicans stole... 24/7 Trump conspiracy... Gulliani Leaks as a prime time show...

Edit 2: A weekly sitcoms called... Roger Stones of Steele... based around reincarnated the Steele Dossier, to comedic effect...

Edit 3: A supernatural drama called Manafort... where lawyer wizards grow up in a fort, seeking to use mana, in raising angels from Africa to protect Trump. The villain is Voldabernie...

Edit 4: A gaming show called the Downfall of AOC... a strangely accurate and entertaining retrospective on failures of Anarchy Online, leading directly to the downfall of AOC.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-20 at 02:37 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure tbh. Hannity and Tucker still kiss the ring.
    Yeah yeah, but they're not daytime. And the very first question he was asked on FOX and Friends was "what would you say to a young couple who just got married about their bright future?" No really, it was so cock-gobbling it was sickening. And Trump said "your daughter has good genes" like he's Stormfront.

I don't know what that specific outburst was about, I really don't. Even by "Trump is crazy" metrics, it didn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump Truth Network
    Let him try. Murdoch has inertia and is worth ten times plus what Trump is, minimum. He'll grind Trump into bone spur paste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let him try. Murdoch has inertia and is worth ten times plus what Trump is, minimum. He'll grind Trump into bone spur paste.
    I don’t know... am building a pretty sweet line up, if he does try...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Rick Scott is covid positive.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Fox is in a strange spot, where the last 4 years they focussed on being the mouth peace, of what is likely becoming their competitor. If Trump starts his own network, Fox spent the last 4 years making the case, that Trump Network, is the only network for truth... because until Trump Network, that’s pretty much what they are... the only network for Trump Truth.

Edit: oh no... TTN... Trump Truth Network... a network dedicated to getting back the election democrats and establishment republicans stole... 24/7 Trump conspiracy... Gulliani Leaks as a prime time show...

Edit 2: A weekly sitcoms called... Roger Stones of Steele... based around reincarnated the Steele Dossier, to comedic effect...

Edit 3: A supernatural drama called Manafort... where lawyer wizards grow up in a fort, seeking to use mana, in raising angels from Africa to protect Trump. The villain is Voldabernie...

Edit 4: A gaming show called the Downfall of AOC... a strangely accurate and entertaining retrospective on failures of Anarchy Online, leading directly to the downfall of AOC.
    ....I'd watch the shit out of these shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

But Trump has their entre viewership following his every word, what is it like half of republicans think the election was stolen that's at least 35 million cult members. They are also still giving him millions in donations not even going into even on their death beds these people are repeating his lies like COVID is a hoax or just the flu.

You literally can't buy that kind of blind stupidity I mean loyalty.

Not a Trump fan but I love how upset he gets you people. He basically controls your minds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    CNN is lighting the fire under Trump's feet. You know, just in case he forgot about what was looming for him in... <check's calendar> ...exactly two months.

CNN: New York authorities investigating millions in tax write-offs from the Trump Organization
    Very curious to see what comes of this. I suspect that, behind the scenes, the Trump family is actually concerned about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    Not a Trump fan but I love how upset he gets you people. He basically controls your minds.
    People dance on the street when they are upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    People dance on the street when they are upset?
    lol, don’t even try. You people have been throwing a 4 year temper tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    lol, don’t even try. You people have been throwing a 4 year temper tantrum.
    So why would people be upset when it's over? I don't have to try you are just bad at logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But Trump has their entre viewership following his every word
    Yes, but...the rabid fanbase is poor. Trump made them poor. That's not a great viewing audience if you want to sell commercials.

I guess once Twitter kicks him off, the only way to follow that proven loser will be on airwaves he pays for.

Yes, but...the rabid fanbase is poor. Trump made them poor. That's not a great viewing audience if you want to sell commercials.

I guess once Twitter kicks him off, the only way to follow that proven loser will be on airwaves he pays for.
    Well we don't know if he is going for a regular network or a subscription service, the subscription service makes more sense for him get the money quick. You take 35-70 million idiots charge them $10 a month throw in some premium services adds up pretty fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    ....I'd watch the shit out of these shows.
    Technically, one of them does: