Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Clarinet uh huh. If we all assumed it was fake then why would they care to go for me? If anything they'd kill graeham causing him to flip doc and I would be in an even more precarious situation

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    @Clarinet uh huh. If we all assumed it was fake then why would they care to go for me? If anything they'd kill graeham causing him to flip doc and I would be in an even more precarious situation
    Both you and Grae were bamboozling the mafiosi, it was a good thing. I personally trusted Grae, but was open to your tactic. I thought maybe you're a VT pretending. Now you've quickly revealed your fakeness to save yourself and it looks like a scum-a-tron's doing

Bagel, you could have claimed today to be the psychic and eat a NK soon if you really wanted to be the sacrificial type. Today you've revealed as VT meaning it will take a while for scum to touch you.

This is in contradiction with your play yesterday when you were willing to be killed for town

10+ Year Old Account
    And if I claimed psychic, I'd have to explain ghost results and why I would have zero information from it. And that's if people would have bought it to begin with since I claimed doc yesterday. Oh, and people would have questioned why I put a spotlight on myself by claiming doc in the first place. I don't think you're thinking this through.

- - - Updated - - -

I was willing to die in place of the cop or at the very least cause mafia to target someone else. I've already explained I don't think the doc is a very useful role with no tprs bc even with the ability to prevent a kill, they still have to guess who that will be

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't a useful yada yada

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

And if I claimed psychic, I'd have to explain ghost results and why I would have zero information from it. And that's if people would have bought it to begin with since I claimed doc yesterday. Oh, and people would have questioned why I put a spotlight on myself by claiming doc in the first place. I don't think you're thinking this through.
    I think you're right tho, claiming psychic would make you look even more weird, my bad

- - - Updated - - -

I find it inconsistent how you were willing to be lynched yesterday when doc was revealed, but today you're adamant to save your ass cause you perceive the doc as useless

- - - Updated - - -

If you're not a scum-a-tron, pls don't do 'fakeness' like that.

It was so convincing, I wasn't sure what you were, a VT or scum or whatnot! I settled on VT

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna play along with Lora and pretend that Grae is also a VT doing shticks, but no

Grae is so honest and can't be slimey at all

- - - Updated - - -

Willing to vote today:

Listo - I think he might be mafia

Bageloaf - he gives me Cereal vibes but again he's quite persuasive, I prefer to vote Listo or others over him today

Viro - I can't explain what I feel about Viro, he feels stubborn, I can't perceive him as town, he's likely scum or SK

Satsu - notmysenpaianymore

No clue on Robo and RCA, but I have a light feel that RCA is a mislynch

- - - Updated - - -

My trustees: Val - Grae - Lora - Bwonsamdi

- - - Updated - - -

If Satsu is indeed our SK it would make a lot of sense. Him or Listo as SK potential

The kills were smart, removing the townie players, SK acts like an extra mafia member imo

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Viro - I can't explain what I feel about Viro, he feels stubborn, I can't perceive him as town, he's likely scum or SK
    Here’s the thing, you’re linking negative emotions to being “bad” and that’s kinda dumb given you just did the same thing to Marak for that to backfire.

It’s a main reason I keep saying people need to give context to reads because emotional context isn’t just biased it’s easily exploited. The next game I play I could be the opposite of what I am right now and according to you I’d HAVE to be the other role and that’s really not how it works.

It’s not that hard either you just say “virothes stubbornness over X situation feels scummy” and attach the negative trait to a negative action in the current context.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya but I don’t think Graem is the doc and it would make sense if you and him were an sk team with access to a fake claim after killing the doc and the reason why you both claimed was in order to validate the other completely and the reason you’re claiming plain Vt now is in order to push Grae’s vindication as the “doc” but if you flip sk of lynch grae the next day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I know that theory sounds crazy but it does explain pretty much all of the magazines of their claims

- - - Updated - - -

Negatives” not magazines I don’t even know how that corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Here’s the thing, you’re linking negative emotions to being “bad” and that’s kinda dumb given you just did the same thing to Marak
    It was a bit more complicated with Marack. I was certain early D2 he's town and I didn't wanna change this perspective, but I was prodded by Cslap and Listo, Cslap in particular advised me to not give off such a certain assumption because it looks suspicious.

That's when I contemplated being wrong on Marack, plus him being in the background and not taking an active role. It was more than 1 factor that made me push hard for a Marack lynch.

I thought I could solve more problems: remove someone hostile and possibly hitting a scum/SK target.

But you're right in the sense that feelings sometimes contribute to how a player is perceived. I can't remember who it was exactly, I guess Robo? I called him comedic and that's what made me pause and not really suspect him. I'm clueless on Robo maybe because of his pleasant demeanor which doesn't let me perceive him as evil

There's no reason to assume that there's any shenanigans at play with hidden roles. There's a single serial killer and a single doctor. Of that I am certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    There's no reason to assume that there's any shenanigans at play with hidden roles. There's a single serial killer and a single doctor. Of that I am certain.
    have you looked at my list of suspects?

Since you are the most trustworthy player alive, I think it would be appropriate for you to take the bull by the horn and decide who will be today's lynch and then all of us can chime in

10+ Year Old Account
    There can't be any shenanigans in a game that gives you all the roles in the OP. I honestly hate having it done this way because it takes out a lot of the fun of guessing the setup and trying to solve things as such. Makes it feel too easy when you know there is xyz as the comp and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

have you looked at my list of suspects?

Since you are the most trustworthy player alive, I think it would be appropriate for you to take the bull by the horn and decide who will be today's lynch and then all of us can chime in
    As far as your list is concerned, I'm mostly in agreement - with the exception of Listo. He's always fairly quiet but he's a bit more active and engaged compared to how he tends to operate as scum. I know some people disliking basing behaviour on past games but a lot of players are fairly predictable in some ways.

I don't want people to blindly follow my lead, though. Even if they trust me and my claim it doesn't mean my logic or thinking is sound. Town make mistakes all the time and they don't tend to have as much information to lean on as scum do.

With that said, I'm happy to keep my vote on Satsu. The 'easy' lynch today would be to punish Bagel to eliminate him based on his risky play. I don't think he should be able to cruise to the end game without being put on the chopping block at some point but our priority should be hunting down the serial killer.

I think Satsu is our man. He's trying to hint that I'm not the doctor but that simply isn't true. I am. He's caught in a trap, though. Much like Bagel. If either of them try and push a hard claim then I'll be lynched and my role revealed and they'll be next on the chopping block.

At the same time, if I'm killed at night by the serial killer then they'll likely try to exploit that in order to save themselves by casting doubt on my claim.

Between the two, I'm far more suspicious of Satsu though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    There can't be any shenanigans in a game that gives you all the roles in the OP. I honestly hate having it done this way because it takes out a lot of the fun of guessing the setup and trying to solve things as such. Makes it feel too easy when you know there is xyz as the comp and nothing else.
    Opening post says nothing about the amount of people per role so just like me people are working off assumption

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Beginning Composition
    Vanilla Townies - 11
    Mafia - 4
    Serial Killer - 1
    Cop - 1
    Doctor - 1
    Psychic - 1
    @Virothe

There we go.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who reads everything in the original post in each game? I want a special star from the mod for doing so. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Opening post says nothing about the amount of people per role so just like me people are working off assumption
    You're stupid and I hate you

- - - Updated - - -

@Virothe

There we go.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who reads everything in the original post in each game? I want a special star from the mod for doing so. ;_;
    You don't get the star because I already have the star

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Anyone who has seen my posts can clearly notice that I have great fondness for Satsu, but I'm nodding to Grae's post. Satsu is a PRIORITY that needs to be solved asap.

Val is my 2nd non-confirmed town but I think Val might be wrong about RCA. Val does this expository posts with great content and then offers for lynch someone who doesn't have much content. How are we supposed to know? RCA could be anything and everything, but the smell of mislynch is there given how many votes he received

10+ Year Old Account
    @Virothe

There we go.

- - - Updated - - -

I read it also -.-

Also @Clarinet I find it odd that you still consider me mafia when my suspicious list is almost the exact same as you, except I'm not in there and I find Robo suspicious while RCA is a lurker suspicious. Why if I was mafia would I be willing to lynch those people if they all end up being my team?

- - - Updated - - -

Also can I just remind people... I work in a grocery store, it is nearing holiday season, time is something I don't have a lot of right now with school also.

I'm very unfamiliar with your playstyle, Listo. I've also seen a warning that you're the same as town and mafia. This info made me think I can never be sure in regards to your alignment.

As

- - - Updated - - -

for sharing suspects, it doesn't mean much until one flips evil. Then we were on board

- - - Updated - - -

there's not much use for the psychic, is it? I mean who knows which VTs will get restless, maybe this hidden modifier is on one of us and the psychic still didn't get the chance to talk to anyone

Also if the SK removed the psychic, he can pretend to be him and nobody can counterclaim him

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very unfamiliar with your playstyle, Listo. I've also seen a warning that you're the same as town and mafia. This info made me think I can never be sure in regards to your alignment.

As

- - - Updated - - -

for sharing suspects, it doesn't mean much until one flips evil. Then we were on board

- - - Updated - - -

there's not much use for the psychic, is it? I mean who knows which VTs will get restless, maybe this hidden modifier is on one of us and the psychic still didn't get the chance to talk to anyone

Also if the SK removed the psychic, he can pretend to be him and nobody can counterclaim him
    It's called lurk and pretend he has one.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and post a million K-pop videos in between lurking

foxxi didn't tell us how many of VTs can become restless so the number is up for debate

I was thinking if Cslap has that modifier and then can communicate with psychic to give him N3's peak

10+ Year Old Account
    foxxi didn't tell us how many of VTs can become restless so the number is up for debate

I was thinking if Cslap has that modifier and then can communicate with psychic to give him N3's peak
    He won't. It only applies to VTs.

ah, that's right. Shame that there's no use