Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's safe to assume the psychic is dead at this point. If they were still alive, I think they'd have claimed and revealed any information they had rather than allow it to die with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, it's pretty worrying that there's been no psychic claim yet. Like, yeah, they don't need to as long as they have no heat but at the same time, how has no ghost gotten any kind of information that the psychic could put out there? Also, with the cannibal in play, not claiming with info only to be nommed and then unknown at all is a terrible thing to have happen. It's why I keep talking like the psychic is already dead

- - - Updated - - -

I see graeham shares my thoughts

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

If anything, I'd expect a psychic fake claim at some point. Likely as a last line of defence for a serial killer. They can't really get away with lying about being the doctor now - at least if I end up being killed by mafia or lynched. If I die to the serial killer, then they can try and paint me as mafia. At the same time, the serial killer needs to eliminate the rival kill potential and would struggle to keep up the lie of me being mafia if there was still a second kill around.

I kinda hope for mafia to kill the SK

it's also for their own benefit

- - - Updated - - -

Grae, I honestly think everyone trusts you at this point, no fret

even if you are killed by mafia or SK, no other 'doc' will be valid

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Virothe

There we go.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who reads everything in the original post in each game? I want a special star from the mod for doing so. ;_;
    Meh my bad then

- - - Updated - - -

Worst part is I even went back to reread it and still somehow missed that so I don’t even have an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Meh my bad then

Worst part is I even went back to reread it and still somehow missed that so I don’t even have an excuse.
    it happens, I forgot about only VTS and assumed cop could be relentless

I even forgot mafia has a granddaddy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I kinda hope for mafia to kill the SK

it's also for their own benefit

- - - Updated - - -

Grae, I honestly think everyone trusts you at this point, no fret

even if you are killed by mafia or SK, no other 'doc' will be valid
    Mafia would have to hit the SK twice to kill them though due to the BPV. Honestly the SK needs to be hunting mafia at this point and only they would know if they hit any since us alive have no idea how many mafia are left unless a person is mafia/SK. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Mafia would have to hit the SK twice to kill them though due to the BPV. Honestly the SK needs to be hunting mafia at this point and only they would know if they hit any since us alive have no idea how many mafia are left unless a person is mafia/SK. -.-
    SK being more or less an invincible mofo. I guess when there's no mafia kill we can assume they got the SK and will try again to remove him

- - - Updated - - -

Satsu fits the SK position the more I think of it. He's being quite honest in his description of people, not triggering anyone, but also mega under the radar

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think RCA or Viro are SK if I'm being honest

RCA is lurking hard catching scum and town attention

and Viro threw a bunch of daggers at Grae, not being cooperative.

Bwonsamdi seems a bit clueless and inexperienced to be making these kills on townie players

who else?

Val? Could Val be that demonic? To fake it EOD1 and gain everyone's trust?

It's hard to speculate at this point

and Viro threw a bunch of daggers at Grae, not being cooperative.
    I’m a big enough man to say I fucked up, I still say there’s a chance grae is the SK but a lot of my previous assumption came from thinking there were two sk’s and if there literally can’t be “shrug” it makes me lean way more into the bage train that’s true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I’m a big enough man to say I fucked up, I still say there’s a chance grae is the SK but a lot of my previous assumption came from thinking there were two sk’s and if there literally can’t be “shrug” it makes me lean way more into the bage train that’s true
    You're not a man you're a duck. Why you always lying?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    You're not a man you're a duck. Why you always lying?
    Cause I gotta hide my true duck identity from the feds

Now to wait for Satsu to show up again...

Val? Could Val be that demonic? To fake it EOD1 and gain everyone's trust?
    It's a longshot, but I was thinking this myself. stopped some trains early and diverted. many other people are what players would call inactive but singles out the one that looking in the direction. it would be a bold strategy.

Also Bwonsamdi seems a little too clueless in the posts, also acting in such a way.

I wonder if any other mafia died via SK, but I don't think so as I was looking in the numbers today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me a while but I finally got the blood eagle I wanted. So beautiful.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Now, Robo. I pretty much just pointed out a few times "Robo hasn't been saying anything", and then when the Virothe drama calmed to the point that I was finally able to get around to voting on Robo, Robo comes back and flips out. With ONE VOTE on him. And then he drops the analysis I asked for and just leaves.

Unvote

Vote Robo
    Very quickly skimming pages to find official vote count to see if it comes with a handy dandy end of day timer we sometimes see, saw this instead. Eat a dick, Val, that's not all you did and you know it you disingenuous jackass. It was never about the vote, it was all about you and your attitude towards me. Also, outside of the first post where I specifically was responding to you calling me inconsistent on something and being a complete moron over comparing two incredibly unlike situations, my anger was exaggerated because I thought it was fun. It was fun, believe it or not. Exaggerated anger aside, there was no lie in being busy and exhausted pretty much all the time.

Given how hard I find it to believe that he believes his own shit, I have to start wondering if he's just scum trying to lead us around for an easy lynch on me thanks to me being so busy, whether now or later. It's probably just OMGUS, though.

I'll try to put together a proper vote analysis I'm so well known for, but that shit can take hours to get done the first time, especially if I have to read through 30+ pages of day 1 garbage to get better context and a record of the votes.

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside, I hate you right now, Bagel. Screw you and your fake claiming garbage. I have half a mind to follow the old mantra of Lynch All Liars.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally finished going through day 1, and my mind is like jelly. Fuck day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't let this slide Bagel, or else scum in future games will try to pull this stunt knowing that they could get away with it.

If you're a VT, rip, but as I've said before, you dug your own grave.

Vote Bageloaf

- - - Updated - - -

actually, one moment. Is anyone interested in a RCA lynch?

Only me, really?

The longer we wait the more we're going to hurt later on.
    Finally reading through the current day, responding as I see things. I am willing to lynch RCA, barring something amazing coming from him in the next several pages. Doesn't perhaps mean much from lynch target numeral uno from last I saw, but it's there.

Also, not going to throw out a vote until I finish my vote record analysis garbage crap stuff, but I figured I should still read all of the current day before making judgements in it, even if I have all the vote records I'll be considering.

- - - Updated - - -

Scum lurkers: likely somewhere in Satsu or Robo, and maybe RCA.

Now let's look at the reactionaries: Virothe and Robo. Virothe got into a back and forth fight with Graeham. I'm inclined to give Virothe the benefit of the doubt, as rather than whining "whyyyy meeee" like Marack, he actually took the time to try to break down arguements. So good job Virothe. You have my trust.

Now, Robo. I pretty much just pointed out a few times "Robo hasn't been saying anything", and then when the Virothe drama calmed to the point that I was finally able to get around to voting on Robo, Robo comes back and flips out. With ONE VOTE on him. And then he drops the analysis I asked for and just leaves.

Unvote

Vote Robo
    I reiterate, eat a dick Val. Also, I'm not lurking, I've been absent. If I had been lurking, that implies I've been around, reading, keeping tabs on things and just not posting. I've not even been around for 80% of each day because I'm at work, sleeping, raiding or just too fucking tired to be willing to tackle the giant wall of garbage that I've had to wade through these past 3 and a half hours, and I've only just started going through the most recent day, and barely begun more than the skeleton outline of the actual vote record analysis.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'd actually been lurking, I wouldn't have had to spend half as much time as I am on trying to get my shit together.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Val, I think I can agree. I quite Robo or even one who isn't doing all of his analysis is usually a scum Robo.

Vote: Robo

Can I just state once again how much I hate cannibal games? -.-

- - - Updated - - -

A quiet*

Wtb editing back also -.-
    Really, Listo? A Robo who hasn't done his analysis is a scum Robo? If you're going to try and metagame this based off of my past history, actually do it right. Scum Robo is very rarely not going to the vote analysis. A tired, busy Robo or one that dies early is one that doesn't do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Unvote
    Vote Robozerim

I still don't understand why he was mad a few days ago
    Because Val has been talking shit about me, putting words in my mouth, and being an idiot. Also because I'm running on god damn fumes when I'm playing this, which probably makes me more than a little irritable.

Also, I'm amazed at how you jump around with your votes at any time the winds begin blowing in a slightly different direction and nobody is calling you out on being incredibly opportunistic over it. I'm not giving you newbie credit anymore, you are really scummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Very quickly skimming pages to find official vote count to see if it comes with a handy dandy end of day timer we sometimes see, saw this instead. Eat a dick, Val, that's not all you did and you know it you disingenuous jackass. It was never about the vote, it was all about you and your attitude towards me. Also, outside of the first post where I specifically was responding to you calling me inconsistent on something and being a complete moron over comparing two incredibly unlike situations, my anger was exaggerated because I thought it was fun. It was fun, believe it or not. Exaggerated anger aside, there was no lie in being busy and exhausted pretty much all the time.

Given how hard I find it to believe that he believes his own shit, I have to start wondering if he's just scum trying to lead us around for an easy lynch on me thanks to me being so busy, whether now or later. It's probably just OMGUS, though.

I'll try to put together a proper vote analysis I'm so well known for, but that shit can take hours to get done the first time, especially if I have to read through 30+ pages of day 1 garbage to get better context and a record of the votes.

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside, I hate you right now, Bagel. Screw you and your fake claiming garbage. I have half a mind to follow the old mantra of Lynch All Liars.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally finished going through day 1, and my mind is like jelly. Fuck day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally reading through the current day, responding as I see things. I am willing to lynch RCA, barring something amazing coming from him in the next several pages. Doesn't perhaps mean much from lynch target numeral uno from last I saw, but it's there.

Also, not going to throw out a vote until I finish my vote record analysis garbage crap stuff, but I figured I should still read all of the current day before making judgements in it, even if I have all the vote records I'll be considering.

- - - Updated - - -

I reiterate, eat a dick Val. Also, I'm not lurking, I've been absent. If I had been lurking, that implies I've been around, reading, keeping tabs on things and just not posting. I've not even been around for 80% of each day because I'm at work, sleeping, raiding or just too fucking tired to be willing to tackle the giant wall of garbage that I've had to wade through these past 3 and a half hours, and I've only just started going through the most recent day, and barely begun more than the skeleton outline of the actual vote record analysis.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'd actually been lurking, I wouldn't have had to spend half as much time as I am on trying to get my shit together.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, Listo? A Robo who hasn't done his analysis is a scum Robo? If you're going to try and metagame this based off of my past history, actually do it right. Scum Robo is very rarely not going to the vote analysis. A tired, busy Robo or one that dies early is one that doesn't do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Val has been talking shit about me, putting words in my mouth, and being an idiot. Also because I'm running on god damn fumes when I'm playing this, which probably makes me more than a little irritable.

Also, I'm amazed at how you jump around with your votes at any time the winds begin blowing in a slightly different direction and nobody is calling you out on being incredibly opportunistic over it. I'm not giving you newbie credit anymore, you are really scummy.
    *smash bros crowd* ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO ROBO

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue was it was you, me, Bwon, Graeham who voted robo in quick succession.
    Yeah, I can certainly see the issue. I don't trust two of those people at all, and a third I'm OMGUS'ing so hard at right now I can't trust my judgement.

- - - Updated - - -

READS FOR THE ROBO VOTERS

No opinion on Bwonsamdi. They could be scum, could be town, dunno. They've pretty much just been sheeping all game and haven't really formulated any opinions on anyone. I suppose that's to be expected from a new player, but I would think a town player would try a little more. Hm. Could be scum using their newb status as a shield. Not going to think too much about it. I will expect more from Bwonsamdi in the next game, though.

Listo hasn't posted much, but generally his posts have been contributory. Lean town.

Graeham... I thought he was certainly town, but now I'm starting to second guess thanks to the fiasco with Virothe. Not sure.

If scum piled on in quick succession, it would be Bwonsamdi and Graeham... hm...

I just don't know. If the Bagel or Satsu piling on, I'd be suspicious, but...

- - - Updated - - -

I need to think some more.

- - - Updated - - -

No. I need to commit. I can't keep second guessing myself all game.

Vote Robo
    I feel like Val's offerings of being conflicted about voting me are about as genuine as Monopoly money, but hey, I'm saying fuck it and leaning into my OMGUS right now.

- - - Updated - - -

The issue was I feel like that was common for ALL Robo scum games. And we need to also use past posting styles as a way to get potential reads on someone if there isn't much to go off of.
    You keep hounding this point, but you are dead wrong. A scum Robo is even more likely to do the vote analysis than a town Robo, and the vote analysis has always been the bulk of my contributions regardless of my alignment. How the hell can you have such a flawed memory of me after all these years? I can understand not remembering, but to actively say this crap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Yeah, I can certainly see the issue. I don't trust two of those people at all, and a third I'm OMGUS'ing so hard at right now I can't trust my judgement.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like Val's offerings of being conflicted about voting me are about as genuine as Monopoly money, but hey, I'm saying fuck it and leaning into my OMGUS right now.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep hounding this point, but you are dead wrong. A scum Robo is even more likely to do the vote analysis than a town Robo, and the vote analysis has always been the bulk of my contributions regardless of my alignment. How the hell can you have such a flawed memory of me after all these years? I can understand not remembering, but to actively say this crap?
    lurkers memories are garbage because they dont pay attention ooooooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Robo, from what I recall yes you would do those analysis as scum, but also you in general just felt quieter in those games. That is the same feeling I'm getting from you this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robo, from what I recall yes you would do those analysis as scum, but also you in general just felt quieter in those games. That is the same feeling I'm getting from you this game.
    You're full of shit and confirmation bias, no doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm getting even more irritated because my internet keeps cutting out.